X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Secular History Textbooks: A LIEberal Assault on America

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
    This coming from a woman who thinks America lost the War of 1812!
    You did! In terms of goals, yes, you got what you wanted; but on the battlefield, you all gots your butts toasted. Which probably happened while you were all running away from that little bonfire we held in your honour. Perhaps you might recall it: we burned the White House.
    This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Terrorist View Post
      You did! In terms of goals, yes, you got what you wanted; but on the battlefield, you all gots your butts toasted. Which probably happened while you were all running away from that little bonfire we held in your honour. Perhaps you might recall it: we burned the White House.
      You probably think we're not winning in Iraq, either!
      O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
        You probably think we're not winning in Iraq, either!
        Yeah. And that would be because you aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
          Miss Undies, perhaps you need to review your history books.

Canada was not a nation in 1812. The United States was never at war with Canada, but with the British Empire.

Now, as for who won? The US is THE world superpower, and the wee Brits do whatever our Godly president tells them to.

I think the US won the war.

Comment

Originally posted by OnYourKnees View Post
            Miss Undies, perhaps you need to review your history books.

Canada was not a nation in 1812. The United States was never at war with Canada, but with the British Empire.
            Ah, but we were a British Colony, and thus when the British won, so did we.

Comment

Ah, but we were a British Colony, and thus when the British won, so did we.
              So you identify with the people you fought against for independence?

Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by OnYourKnees View Post
                So you identify with the people you fought against for independence?

Interesting.
                It's a little complicated. See, I'm extremely proud to be Canadian, and while I do believe that we should remain separate entities from one another, I still (somehow, and don't ask me how because I don't know) sort of, but only a little, consider myself a British subject and I stll feel a little loyalty to Her Majesty, though I don't want her ruling us. See what I mean? It's complicated...

Comment

It's a little complicated. See, I'm extremely proud to be Canadian, and while I do believe that we should remain separate entities from one another, I still (somehow, and don't ask me how because I don't know) sort of, but only a little, consider myself a British subject and I stll feel a little loyalty to Her Majesty, though I don't want her ruling us. See what I mean? It's complicated...
                  Interesting.

I imagine it's like Iraqis feeling loyal to the Baath party, even though it no longer exists and Saddam Hussein has been executed.

Or maybe like people praying to imaginary gods, like Ra, or dead people, like Mary.

Is it like that?
                  Last edited by OnYourKnees; 02-23-2007, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Most canadians don't like being canadians. Should we equate Undeadundies with the frogs from Quebec? We all know those chanuks are a bit touched in the head, but this really says, "Please shoot me!"

Would-be thief fails driving, IQ tests
                    "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
                    (Leviticus 21:6-7)

Comment

So you enjoy being under the queen? I notice that you have both the queen and the Canadian beaver on your filthy money. Since you're all subject of the queen up there, perhaps you could tell me why you love the queen's beaver so much....

Comment

Shout GLORY!!
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          Shout GLORY!!
                          That there's some righteous necroposting, Pastor! Er, best I've seen all week! Four years, way to go!!

Bible boring? Nonsense!
                          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Actually, it's not necroposting, Rev. Rodimer. Pastor Zeke was just showing the world that Brother Monty was right all along! We have won the war in Iraq. It has been a complete success. Now, Iraq is an up-and-coming, dynamic, sophisticated growing nation with DEMOCRACY, LIBERTY, and FREEDOM. Bombings and terrorism are ancient history. Before, under Saddam Hussein, they were a violent, third world country that sponsored terrorism, while the people lived in poverty without houses or clothes. Now, Iraqis are eating at McDonalds, drinking at Starbucks, and downloading the latest killer apps to their iPhones. All thanks to our GODLY former President Bush.

Let's just hope bongo-playing monkey boy in the White House doesn't screw everything up.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Working...
                            X