X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fun for Kids! Meet a REAL-LIFE NEGRO! SAT 6/11 @ 2 pm.

I hope so. while my kids were terrified last time due to the nigras walking about (Unrestrained, mind you) they did learn terrific life lessons. Bobby still has nightmares about the darkie that he thought was dead (but sleeping off a drunken stupor) that screamed out when Bobby kicked it.

Perhaps this year, they can be kept outside, maybe in some sort of pen?

So I would love to bring my kids again.Every year, a few leave the home, all grown up at 15 and my wife, Mrs. Hutchins, has bore Jesus a few more.

But lets shackle them, for everyones safety.
    Attached Files
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Re: Fun for Kids! Meet a REAL-LIFE NEGRO! SAT 6/11 @ 2 pm.

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
      OKAY, brothers and sisters, relax. Just relax.

No, he's not shackled or chained, but don't worry. He's well-trained. I've had him in my employ for over 10 years and he's a lifelong Christian. And by lifelong Christian he knows his place according to the Bible and he will not dare question his white master's authority. So really, there's nothing to worry about.

Haven't you been to the circus and seen bears and lions roam around unchained in front of their human owners? And weren't the humans safe? And in control?

Same thing happening here!
      When I see a negro like this, I know that he loves Jesus Christ so much, that he understands that his love for him and his White master, are now the main focus of his life and nothing else.

He also knows that being a true servant of God, gives the negro meaning in his life, which can been seen through the complete dedication to his White master.

Being a good Christian means that the negro would never question the authority of his White master. And because of that, I know that he would never want to let down the person that brought him into the arms of Jesus Christ.
      Slaves, Obey Your Masters
      Ephesians 6:5-7
      Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart.

Comment

Working...
      X