X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obedient gal needed

I am a self employed man with an established farm seeking a wife. She will have to be the homemaker, who knows her duty in and out of the bedroom. She will also know to fetch the paddle hanging on the wall on a regular basis. Must be very feminine and submissive.

Re: obedient gal needed

Who are you? Do you think we're just going to take your word for it that you are who you say you are?

Then again, you may be able to take a certain dog in heat off of our hands.
    Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by man4obedientwife View Post
      I am a self employed man with an established farm seeking a wife. She will have to be the homemaker, who knows her duty in and out of the bedroom. She will also know to fetch the paddle hanging on the wall on a regular basis. Must be very feminine and submissive.
      Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

She will also know to fetch the paddle hanging on the wall on a regular basis. Must be very feminine and submissive.
        So, you want her to fetch the paddle on the wall, but you are not clear on who will be using it and for what purpose.

You say you want her to be submissive; but that may be a front for the fact that you like to be paddled.

Man up, already. A strong man states his case plainly.

(If you are a True Christian gentlemen, I repent and rescind my words. If you are a posturing heathen I reserve the right to hold you in contempt.)

Bluntly Yours,

Handmaiden
        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

How old are you? How tall are you?

Are you in shape or are you fat?

Are you American?

Do you LOVE Jesus?

Tammi

this is an edit:

I just went to your Profile Page. I think you're too old for me. Sorry!

Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
          Reverend Jim Osborne can help!

sigpic

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4

Comment

I am 45 in shape and make a very good living have a beautiful farm and can teach what needs taught

Comment

I am 45 in shape and make a very good living have a beautiful farm and can teach what needs taught
              My mom is only 43. Don't you think I'm a little young for you?

My Dad is in HELL , he wasn't a very nice guy.

Tammi

Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
              Reverend Jim Osborne can help!

sigpic

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                So, you want her to fetch the paddle on the wall, but you are not clear on who will be using it and for what purpose.

You say you want her to be submissive; but that may be a front for the fact that you like to be paddled.

(If you are a True Christian gentlemen, I repent and rescind my words. If you are a posturing heathen I reserve the right to hold you in contempt.)

Bluntly Yours,

Handmaiden
                Perhaps he likes to be paddled around lakes while he's fishing. I know my husband enjoys that.
                Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by TheLordSavedMe View Post
                  My mom is only 43. Don't you think I'm a little young for you?

My Dad is in HELL , he wasn't a very nice guy.

Tammi
                  Now, Tammi, was Abishag too young for King David? . . . Oh, yeah, apparently she was, as David regarded her only as a human heating pad.

Still, though, Hagar was given to Abraham when she was pretty young and that worked out so well.

Consider the possibitites! Life on a farm . . . open spaces, fresh eggs, slaughtering your own meat . . . I think that you at least should put this gentleman on your short list.

Sorry about your dad; sucks to be him.

Supportively Yours,

Handmaiden
                  His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post

Bluntly Yours,

Handmaiden
                    The paddle is always in my hand

Comment

The paddle is always in my hand
                      Then why should she need to fetch it?
                      Drama queen

Comment

Sister Sanctimony is lookin' for a husband. Maybe she'd be interested in you?

Comment

Working...
                        X