This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Oh yes, let's take a MOVIE SCREENSHOT as reference for what Jesus looked like, and not even any movie, a movie by the director that brought that despicable Twilight story to life. Fricking dirty satanhumpin' blood sucking goths

Comment

Simon, Simon, Simon.

I showed you a fine oil painting (as they did not have cameras when Jesus was alive) of Jesus and categorically stated he is obviously White and Pure. You in turn produce a recent photo of some Hollywood production. You do know Hollywood is full of liebrals, don't you?
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
        Simon says..... "fail"!

Looks pretty white to me!
        Excellent picture. I will also agree...He's definitely looking on white side and although His eyes are looking down, you can tell His eyes are round and not slanty at all. Oh and also no large nostrils!

Comment

Simon, Simon, Simon.

I showed you a fine oil painting (as they did not have cameras when Jesus was alive) of Jesus and categorically stated he is obviously White and Pure. You in turn produce a recent photo of some Hollywood production. You do know Hollywood is full of liebrals, don't you?
          He'll probably start arguing about the OBVIOUSLY white lamb in our Lord's arms next...

-ND

Comment

I think that picture was done just prior to the last supper (a test painting, I believe they call it) as Jesus brought in the fixings for the hors d'oeuvres.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

I think that picture was done just prior to the last supper (a test painting, I believe they call it) as Jesus brought in the fixings for the hors d'oeuvres.
              Brother Hutchins - is that what is meant by "The Lamb of God"?

-ND

Comment

Originally posted by CoriSparks View Post
                you cant help what region of the globe your born on
                the closer you are to the equator determines the amount of melanin(which determines what color you are) in your skin,black people dont choose to be black just like white people dont choose to be white.
                that in no way proves that jesus was white
                your hypothesis does not support your theory
                You know what GOD says every time a new nigra is born?

Oops, burned another one.
                sigpic

Tweet me Here
                My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Simon says..... "fail"!

Looks pretty white to me!
                  That's a painted picture, nobody knows what he looks like. he may be white, light skinned, dark skinned, nobody knows.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellpaul View Post
                    That's a painted picture, nobody knows what he looks like. he may be white, light skinned, dark skinned, nobody knows.
                    Jesus knows.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellpaul View Post
                      That is an absurd comment.

Think about it. Jesus stands there, motionless for an hour holding dinner. Think that is easy, even for Him, the stinky lamb in his arms, the mint jelly getting warm?
                      The painter paints. We are talking Jesus here. The painting is done, you think Jesus would let the painter get away with changing the color of His skin? You think Jesus would pay the guy? Or do you think Jesus deliberately had the painter give Him different skin tone, just to mess with people?

Come on! Snap out of it and get with the program!

You know perfectly well, these images and concepts of Jesus being anything other than a White guy have occurred only in the last forty years to placate imbeciles and the lesser races.

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                        You know what GOD says every time a new nigra is born?

Oops, burned another one.
                        Racism is the lowest form of stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by adam99 View Post
                          Racism is the lowest form of stupidity
                          Racism is not tolerated here. If you see anyone display that sort of behavior, please contact a Pastor immediately!
                          Keep an eye on the ethnic types, they are always using racial slurs.

Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature

Not sure why you quoted BTB though, she said nothing racist.

Comment

^The painting cannot be as old as Him, so therefore you have no proof that he is "white." Show me in the Bible where it says exactly that he is, then I'll believe you.

Originally posted by Earlie Cuyler View Post
                            Jesus knows.
                            Ya don't see him posting on these boards now do ya?

Comment

How can anyone possibly know what God looks like? Saying that you do is pretty much saying that you have seen God or know the mind of God. And there shouldn't be any pictures of God because the 10 commandments clearly says they are wrong.

As for that oil painting, just because it is an oil painting does not mean that it is as old as Jesus. And I think that he had more important things to do than sit for hours on end while someone painted a picture of him.

All of your references to the "lower races" and "oops I burned another one" are all racist comments.

Are you trying to get people to convert to the Christian faith? Because right now I am pretty sure you are turning off most of the people that read this to God in general (actually I know this for sure because I post on dozens of other forums and when ever this site is brought up, it is always talked about negatively).

Now watch as this post is edited or changed, or I am banned for speaking my mind just like it has happened to countless others (BTW, banning me won't work).

Comment

I think that you should go to the INTRODUCTION forum and properly introduce your self. Then we can discuss why Jesus is indeed white. And possibly why you hate Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                                X