X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you wish to insult me? Join the thread!

Originally posted by Open.Minded.Harlot View Post
    So in simplicity....someone picked up a book and it read something along the lines of a man creating the universe and people actually just believed that? Out of the blue? Seems a little ..off?
    It's the word of God. Why should we not believe it? I can't understand your confusion.

Comment

[QUOTE=Open.Minded.Harlot;1079545]So in simplicity....someone picked up a book and it read something along the lines of a man creating the universe and people actually just believed that? Out of the blue? Seems a little ..off? [QUOTE]

But you see. God isn't just a man, He is GOD!
      Luke 18:27 and Matthew 19:26 both say that God can do that which is impossible for men, thats TWO Bible verses, what more evidence do you need? God is almighty and powerful, how else could He have created the universe Genesis 1:1? The reason people believe in God is because He's real!
      Thinking of Abortion?
      That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
      Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

I can't phrase that any other way. If I had wrote a book, labeled it the bible, would you have believed it? What makes it any different? What makes it the word of God.? Because it says so? Hmm...that just doesn't Seem right.
        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
        abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

I can't phrase that any other way. If I had wrote a book, labeled it the bible, would you have believed it? What makes it any different? What makes it the word of God.? Because it says so? Hmm...that just doesn't Seem right.
          Harlot, people like Moses, Matthew, Peter, Paul and Mary, Luke, and others actually met and spoke with God Himself. Now if God Himself does speak to you directly, of course I would recommend that you share your testimony. But, no, you could not just write a book and label it the Bible.
          Genesis 1:29 Genesis 6:4 2 Kings 2:23-24 Isaiah 30:33

Comment

Why hello there! I am Amy, it's a pleasure to be here and I am sure that I am going to be a lovely chirpy bird to have around the forum! I am 15 years of age and live in the home of tea! I am a crimson headed, gothic little miss who's favourite pass times are smoking weed with my friends and my boyfriend. Some of my friends are gay and they are brilliant! I believe you may have a problem with this style yes? So why is it you have a problem? Oh for the record I am open minded for what people have to say, but I would appreciate some kindness and to have my views listened to before you bash on them.
            Miss. Harlot,

I have been gone for a couple of days working with confused Lesbians, like yourself. I have to ask why on earth did your Father not beat you when you were younger?? You are a hateful little thing, why did you come to bash True Christians. I can understand you feel very guilty about how you have lead your life. I think we can all agree it is for the lack of a better word disgusting.

Honestly, what gave you the idea we are here to debate God's word, or for that matter listen to your Satanic views?? Did you think we would hug and kiss you and tell you it was going to be all right. That God understands you and we feel sorry for you.

Well you are wrong
            sigpic

Charter Member Pearland, Texas

Comment

Why are you so close minded? Does God need to be fat and pasty for you to accept His Love?
              "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Maybe she'd prefer this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
                  Maybe she'd prefer this ?

Thinking of Abortion?
                  That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                  Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Welcome. We don't want to insult you. We love you. We just hate your sins. Please don't confuse rebukes for insults.

Have children!? At 15? I don't think so thanks. I don't know why America is even letting that be seen as okay. Why would you suggest that?
                    In the Bible, almost every girl was married by the age of 15. Besides, this isn't really your concern. It's up to your father to marry you off.
                    The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Of course not. No one would. You are not God. God had the Bible written.
                      2nd Kings 10:10 Know now that there shall fall unto the earth nothing of the word of the LORD

Psalm 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
                      Psalm 12:7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

Psalm 33:11 The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

Psalm 100:5 For the LORD is good, his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations

Psalm 117:2 For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.

Psalm 119:89 LAMED. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

Psalm 119:152 Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.

Psalm 119:160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Isaiah 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Luke 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

1st Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God which liveth and abideth forever.
                      1st Peter 1:24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
                      1st Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you

Romans 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

I am amazed at how empty headed you people are. Is it being a brit that sucks the reason right from your very soul?
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Haha! Lesbian? I don't swing that way. I have a boyfriend, he is most defiantly male. Why were you helping Lesbians anyway? What's the point in that? My father is a great man and he wouldn't hurt me or my sister. I am not satanic because I question the word of God. I am curious, that is human nature. I don't understand your ways. And guilty? Again, you are so wrong. I love the way I have lead my life! I met friends this way and my incredible boyfriend so I see no reason to hate my life views and ways. I don't really see how the way I lead my life is even a problem. The bible is incredibly outdated. You can't believe that everything in that book is true. I am not going to change your views, they are yours, you can never change somebodys way of life truely. I am merely here to question and observe.
                        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

The bible is incredibly outdated. You can't believe that everything in that book is true.
                          By your logic, arithmetic is outdated. So I guess 1 + 1 doesn't equal 2 because it is old? TRUTH IS NEVER OUTDATED! The Bible is, and always will be, the 100% truth. It is the Word of GOD after all!
                          And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about. 1 Kings 7:23
                          sigpic

Comment

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32:4
                            And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about. 1 Kings 7:23
                            sigpic

Comment

The bible was made as a set of guidelines and stories. Not to be seen as the literal truth.

Comment

My father is a great man
                                And yet you don't care for him. The poor man

Comment

Working...
                                X