X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Your Child A Goth?

Originally posted by hellion View Post
    I have posted a few theories amongst the forums, but I really don't want to look for them.
    But the theory never started with 'dead rocks'.
    At the time life arose, the atmosphere of Earth is thought to have contained little or no free oxygen, instead consisting principally of CO2 and N2 in addition to smaller amounts of gases such as H2, H2S, and CO.

The worde here being "THOUGHT", that means you're just guessing.

Such an atmosphere provides reducing conditions in which organic molecules, given a source of energy such as sunlight or electrical discharge, can form spontaneously. This is only one theory, and there have been tests to prove it correct.

You're talking about the test where the scientists "created" amino acids it seems..
    Amino acids aren't cells, they are chemicals. Chemicals aren't alive.

Of course the first cells arose in water, where they could thrive off their environment.

So they evolved from water?
    First you say they formed from atmospheric gases yet somehow they formed in the sea?
    That's not possible because the oceans doesn't contain any such gases..
    Make up your mind, did these cells form in the atmosphere or in the ocean?
    You can't have both.

The soft membranoid bacteria learned to group with others of it's same kind and pulled all of it's genetic material into it's center creating the first nucleus and eukaryotic cell.

And they evolved from water and/or atmospheric gas, which cannot be found together... Great theory.
    You're basically saying that life came from dead matter, but that's not possible.

The hard shelled bacteria found a way into the soft bacteria and learned to co-exist.

Learned? How could a creature without a brain learn anything?
    Second, "found a way"? Obviously, you don't know what happened.
    You're only grasping after straws.

Look in the KJV1611 Bible, friend. You'll find the truth there.
    Praise Jesus!

The next step in which the nucleus learned to transfer information to the mitochondria to obtain necessary food led to the cells relationship with it's surrounding environment and began evolution.
    Now. What's your proof of god's existance?

Where's your proof of your theories?
    Where's your proof that will disprove God? (Of course, such proof cannot be produced, since He exists. Praise HIM!)

I see no proof from you, I only see confused and contradictonary statements.
    May you find Jesus, my confused friend.
    If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
    A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
    Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
      May you find Jesus, my confused friend.
      Actually, there are gases in water. Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen, that's why it's called H2O.

Here's more proof:
      During the first billion years on earth, there was little free oxygen and no ozone to absorb UV radiation from the sun. Yet, simple organic molecules were formed under such harsh conditions. Laboratory experiments simulating the primitive earth have confirmed that organic molecules were formed. When gases such as CO2, CH4, NH3, and H2 were heated with water and energized by electrical discharge or by UV radiation, they reacted and formed small organic molecules. More importantly, the organic molecules that were crucial to life (amino acids, nucleotides, sugars, and fatty acids) were also generated.

You're talking about the test where the scientists "created" amino acids it seems..Amino acids aren't cells, they are chemicals. Chemicals aren't alive.

Amino Acid: Any one of a class of simple organic compounds containing carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and in certain cases sulfur. Amino acids are molecules that contain a basic amino (NH2) group, an acidic carboxyl (COOH) group and a side chain attached to an alpha carbon atom.

molecule (n.) The smallest particle of a substance that retains the chemical and physical properties of the substance and is composed of two or more atoms; a group of like or different atoms held together by chemical forces.
      "I do not go where the path leads. I instead create my own path ... and leave a snail trail."

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Actually, there are gases in water. Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen, that's why it's called H2O.

I said atmospheric gases, moron.
        Besides hydrogen and oxygen are CHEMICALS, most chemicals can take several forms.

Water is a LIQUID, not a gas.
        To claim water is a gas is the most laughable I've heard in a while.

Here's more proof:
        During the first billion years on earth, there was little free oxygen and no ozone to absorb UV radiation from the sun. Yet, simple organic molecules were formed under such harsh conditions. Laboratory experiments simulating the primitive earth have confirmed that organic molecules were formed. When gases such as CO2, CH4, NH3, and H2 were heated with water and energized by electrical discharge or by UV radiation, they reacted and formed small organic molecules. More importantly, the organic molecules that were crucial to life (amino acids, nucleotides, sugars, and fatty acids) were also generated.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?
        I ONLY SEE A FEW SENTENCES MAKING UNPROVEN STATEMENTS.
        THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS PROOF.

Amino Acid: Any one of a class of simple organic compounds containing carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and in certain cases sulfur. Amino acids are molecules that contain a basic amino (NH2) group, an acidic carboxyl (COOH) group and a side chain attached to an alpha carbon atom.

All chemicals are made of molecules so your point is?

molecule (n.) The smallest particle of a substance that retains the chemical and physical properties of the substance and is composed of two or more atoms; a group of like or different atoms held together by chemical forces.

I already know.
        But once again, your point is what?
        You're a confused one, aren't you?
        If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Comment

Originally posted by hellion.

I said atmospheric gases, moron.
          Besides hydrogen and oxygen are CHEMICALS, most chemicals can take several forms.

Oxygen composes a lot of the atmosphere as well as a third of pure water. So technically: Oxygen is an atmospheric gas. And there are also traces of hydrogen in the atmosphere.

Water is a LIQUID, not a gas.
          To claim water is a gas is the most laughable I've heard in a while.

I never said water was a gas. I said it was composed of gaseous molecules that chemically combine to form a liquid.

Here's more proof:

WHERE IS THE PROOF?
          I ONLY SEE A FEW SENTENCES MAKING UNPROVEN STATEMENTS.
          THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS PROOF.

There are scientific experiments to prove that. Go to a lab and have a scientist help you out. You'll see that those statements can be proven correct. But you can't say that about the bible now, can you?

All chemicals are made of molecules so your point is?
          Most molecules are living things. And everything is made out of molecules.

I already know.
          But once again, your point is what?

You're a confused one, aren't you?

I think you're the one who is confused.
          "I do not go where the path leads. I instead create my own path ... and leave a snail trail."

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Originally posted by hellion.

Hydrogen and oxygen are chemicals..
            They are not specifically gases, that is ONE form they can take.
            Try to pay attention.

Oxygen composes a lot of the atmosphere as well as a third of pure water. So technically: Oxygen is an atmospheric gas. And there are also traces of hydrogen in the atmosphere.

Oxygen is a chemical, not a gas.
            Oxygen CAN be in gas form, but it doesn't have to be.
            Liquid oxygen, for instance, exists.

I never said water was a gas. I said it was composed of gaseous molecules that chemically combine to form a liquid.

There is no such thing as gaseuous molecules.
            There are just molecules, please, if you're going to argue satanic science, atleast get it right..

Here's more proof:

ONCE AGAIN:
            WHERE IS THE PROOF?
            YOU KEEP POSTING UNPROVEN STATEMENTS.
            I REPEAT, THEY ARE NOT PROVEN, THUS THEY ARE NOT PROOF.
            THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED A "THEORY". LOOK IT UP.

You're dead wrong. Molecules are not alive.
            Once again, if you're going to argue science, get it right.

I think you're the one who is confused.

That's the problem, you keep thinking but nothing good comes out of it.
            Nothing intelligent, and nothing correct.
            Neither Biblically nor scientifically.
            Please woman, stop this sillyness.. You're making yourself look dumb. (Even by womanly standards.)

Comment

What part of "theory" and "thought to" is concrete proof to you, you hellbound imbecile?

The Bible is a FACT. Written by GOD himself and THAT is no theory.

Disgusted, Sister Thumper
              sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Well you believe everything th Bible says, and thats a book.
                A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixi View Post
                  Well you believe everything th Bible says, and thats a book.
                  It is a book written by God Almighty. Don't try and imply that the Holy Bible is on par with your perverted comic books.

The Holy Bible is the only book you need. It has instructions from God on how to live your life according to His design. Chapter 1: Avoid talking snakes.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You've said a lot of stupid things, but this one has to be one of the stupidest (barring, of course, all the times you have denied Jesus). Most molecules are living things? I'm sorry, but according to YOUR precious scientific theories, most molecules are not living.
                    There is a big universe out there, and the only one that God saw fit to put life on was Earth. Living things make up the smallest imaginable percentage of matter in the universe, and therefore to claim that most molecules are living things is laughable.
                    Most molecules are not living, but are just combinations of atoms which make the ground we walk on, the sun that is set in the firnament; rocks, and dirt, and plastic.
                    You aren't even smart from a secular point of view, are you?
                    Jeremiah.17.15
                    Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Comment

Originally posted by Student of Landover View Post
                      You've said a lot of stupid things, but this one has to be one of the stupidest (barring, of course, all the times you have denied Jesus). Most molecules are living things? I'm sorry, but according to YOUR precious scientific theories, most molecules are not living.
                      There is a big universe out there, and the only one that God saw fit to put life on was Earth. Living things make up the smallest imaginable percentage of matter in the universe, and therefore to claim that most molecules are living things is laughable.
                      Most molecules are not living, but are just combinations of atoms which make the ground we walk on, the sun that is set in the firnament; rocks, and dirt, and plastic.
                      You aren't even smart from a secular point of view, are you?
                      The ground we walk on has grass on it, which is a plant, which has living molecules. Every living human, animal, plant, fungi, and bacteria is made up of living cells: including you. So, although most molecules make non-living things, a lot of cells make up living things.

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

The ground we walk on has grass on it, which is a plant, which has living molecules. Every living human, animal, plant, fungi, and bacteria is made up of living cells: including you. So, although most molecules make non-living things, a lot of cells make up living things.
                        First off, a cell is NOT a molecule.
                        Second, molecules are not alive just because some of them make up organic matter.

Saying they are alive is like saying air is alive because you breath it.
                        Or that water is alive because, atleast according to those satanic scientist, 80% of our bodies consist of water.
                        (Of course, our bodies are really made of dust, as it says in the Bible. But scientists seem to believe we are made of water.)

You really need to learn this science gibberish before you come dragging with it.

Comment

The ground we walk on has grass on it, which is a plant, which has living molecules.
                          Ummmmmmmmmm.....no.
                          Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                          "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                          Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                            Ummmmmmmmmm.....no.
                            Grass isn't a plant? That's intelligent....(sarcasm)

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Originally posted by Miss.Squeaky liddle helium View Post
                              Miss.hellion, i gotta go off-topicks now, cuz there no needs for your incompleet an confusin an mean scarcasm tags in these here forums

we got a liddle chinee face for every ock-asian an here be your innernet trainin wheels! ---> [/bootiful lesson]

Comment

Molecules aren't alive.
                                Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                                "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                                Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Working...
                                X