X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Baldwin! A True Christian ™! Run for President please!

Go about 4:20 into the clip. After that he is ignored by the libral elite gay loving media that trashed poor miss Prejean.
    Stand up preach it brother Baldwin!!!!
    You let those Hollywood straight-bashers hear the Truth!!!!
    Matthew:
    5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
    10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
    10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Re: Steven Baldwin! A True Christian ™! Run for President please!

I'm tired of getting bashed by the homosexual agenda for supporting traditional marriage, too. I'd vote for Baldwin, but I'd like to know more about him.

BTW, he's been divorced from the lovely Kim Basinger since 2001. They're involved in a bitter custody battle. Kim Basinger doesn't support traditional marriage, either, or she would have worked harder to be a better wife and mother.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

The intolerant thugs behind hammering down the gay marriage plank of The Homersexural Agenda™ will not stop until they force themeselves and their ideas upon us. It's a sad day in America when a giant majority can't vote in a fair election to remove rights from a small, flamboyant minority.

As for Mr. Baldwin, I believe the Republican party is ready for another actor with traditional conservative values, like the Godly Mr. Ronald Reagan (God bless his soul). We need another Great Communicator like President Ronald W. Reagan, The Greatest President and Leader in the History of Western Civilization.

In addition to The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Center for Public Affairs in Simi Valley, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, The Ronald and Nancy Reagan Research Center, The Ronald Reagan Tollway (I-88), Ronald Reagan Expressway (I-469), Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway (Ohio State Route 126 north of Cincinnati), Ronald Reagan Freeway (California State Route 118), Ronald Reagan Memorial Highway (portion of I-65 from Birmingham to Decatur, AL), The Ronald Reagan Highway (I-25 throughout El Paso County Colorado), Ronald Reagan Institute of Emergency Medicine at George Washington University Hospital, Ronald Reagan Chair in Public Policy at the Heritage Foundation, the USS Ronald Reagan (a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier), high schools in Milwaukee, San Antonio, Forsythe County North Carolina, Miami, The Ronald Reagan Penthouse at the Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, The Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Ronald Reagan State Office Building (Los Angeles), The Reagan Center, The Ronald Reagan Federal Building and Courthouse in Santa Ana, and dozens of other parks, buildings, and elementary schools, I think the following ADDITIONAL things should be named for Ronald Reagan:

Beautiful spring mornings
      The first cry of a newborn baby
      The ca-ching of a cash register
      A child's first words
      The United States Supreme Court
      Most professional sports teams
      Europe
      Air

Comment

How is it possible a state that gave us our greatest presidents, Nixon and Reagan allows these outrages?
        Matthew:
        5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
        5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
        10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
        10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

The real outrage to me was that women did most of the talking in that clip, and when the man (Steven Baldwin) tried to talk he was being constantly interrupted by a woman. Aside from the fact that gay marriage is an abomination, the clear and present danger here is matriarchy. Those women could not come to any conclusion, even when shown the law laid down in the Bible (KJV1611) by a man. Women should not be on television, much less discussing anything of import.
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
            In addition to The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Center for Public Affairs in Simi Valley, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, The Ronald and Nancy Reagan Research Center, The Ronald Reagan Tollway (I-88), Ronald Reagan Expressway (I-469), Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway (Ohio State Route 126 north of Cincinnati), Ronald Reagan Freeway (California State Route 118), Ronald Reagan Memorial Highway (portion of I-65 from Birmingham to Decatur, AL), The Ronald Reagan Highway (I-25 throughout El Paso County Colorado), Ronald Reagan Institute of Emergency Medicine at George Washington University Hospital, Ronald Reagan Chair in Public Policy at the Heritage Foundation, the USS Ronald Reagan (a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier), high schools in Milwaukee, San Antonio, Forsythe County North Carolina, Miami, The Ronald Reagan Penthouse at the Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, The Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Ronald Reagan State Office Building (Los Angeles), The Reagan Center, The Ronald Reagan Federal Building and Courthouse in Santa Ana, and dozens of other parks, buildings, and elementary schools, I think the following ADDITIONAL things should be named for Ronald Reagan:
            I think it's time to put Saint Ronnie's photo on the US$5 bill. I'm personally insulted every time I see a picture of that liberal Demoncrat negra-loving faggot Abraham Lincoln:

I even wear gloves every time I handle a $5 bill, so that I don't get contaminated by faggot genes.

Don't be surprised if Osambo puts a photo of bin Laden on the US$100 bill.

Jesus help us!
            Brother Buford
            yours in Christ,
            Brother Buford

sigpic

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
            - Rush Limbaugh

Comment

I was very impressed with this debate between Brother Baldwin and the Librarian Ron Paul. Mr. B defended God's position on illegal narcotics admirably.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Why cant they got any REAL competition for Stevie? First he gets rudely shut out by those cows in the first video (but der women and are prone to stupidity, waddaya expect?).

I didnt even finish the second "debate" cus that senile liberal put me to sleep on the rug the moment he began wastin sweet precious airtime.

It dont matter if righteous Steve didnt gets to edge his words in. I can tell by looking at that porky manly self-assured face of his that he has the TRUTH on his tounge just waitin to heard once all them bleedin heart liberals shuts up.

Comment

We need to invite Mr. Baldwin to join us. He'd fit right in.
                  Matthew:

sigpic

Comment

Steven Baldwin could be great as the new face of the GOP for a month or so, just like Sarah Palin, Joe the Plumber, Bobby Jindal, John Boehner, Eric Cantor, Michelle Bachmann, Michael Steele, and Carrie Prejean before him!! Add these brilliant up-and-coming all stars to the solid superstar lineup of Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and the Fox News crowd, and the Republican party is sure to be on the rise again in the next few years!

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post

Beautiful spring mornings
                      The first cry of a newborn baby
                      The ca-ching of a cash register
                      A child's first words
                      The United States Supreme Court
                      Most professional sports teams
                      Europe
                      Brother, while I appreciate your intention, do you not think that renaming Europe for Ronald Reagan would be an insult to the great man's memory? If we followed your suggestion, then every day our conversation would be littered with phrases such as "I hate Ronald Reagan so much", "What on earth is wrong with Ronald Reagan, anyway?" "Ronald Reagan is basically run by the Communists", "Ronald Reagan stinks of garlic", and "I think that just nuking Ronald Reagan would be the most humane option at this point, really."
                      O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Working...
                      X