X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deuteronomy 23:1

He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

everytime I've visited landover forums including those old forums, Lil n' Rach have threatened my privy member - even when I was using it as an olive branch, holding it out to them in a "no hard feelings" type of goodwill gesture. But now I've found that there bible verse, I think I understand why they do what they done..... they don't want no real men in church cuz they suffer from privy-envy.

now Vinnie's willing to admit defeat here.....he ain't religious, but maybe the way to deal with these hardcore feminist types is by using some of that oldtime baptist bible know-how, y'know? I dunno, and would sure appreciate some christer input.

Re: Deuteronomy 23:1

Originally posted by VinnieVespisti View Post
    now Vinnie's willing to admit defeat here.....he ain't religious, but maybe the way to deal with these hardcore feminist types is by using some of that oldtime baptist bible know-how, y'know? I dunno, and would sure appreciate some christer input.
    I could hardly make sense of any of that wop gibberish, but let me assure you that none of the Godly "christers" of this board have the least desire to give you any "input." Begone, you horrible boy!
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

I'll offer you some sensible, non xtian advice, schlong boy. Stop trying to have your way with every woman you meet! Then you'll find your problems will decrease dramatically!
      sigpic
      Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Boy!! You is a SIN and ABOMINATION!! You needs to get the DEVIL out of you life and put the LORD in your life!! Turn to JESUS son! He IS the ONLY WAY!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!
        Evangelist for Jesus and The Word!!

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

"Prayer should be your first resource. Not your last resort!!"

Comment

[quote=VinnieVespisti;16019]He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Oh GOD, Vinnie, you have quoted my #1 Fave Bible Rave, Deuteronomy!!!

Deut! Deut! Deut! Deut!!!

I am Deep in Prayer for your early release from Quarantine and feel confident now that we shall not have long to wait after Pastor sees your newfound knowledge of the Holy Bible. (Hon, that quote is from the KJV 1611, isn't it?)

Comment

Working...
          X