X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A False Church & Christmas!!

Today I saw a sign on a FALSE Baptist Church in the town where I live. The sign says,

"Merry Christmas, no offense intended"

Now THAT jist does NOT set rit with me!! "NO offense intended"? Why should ANYONE be offended by the sign MERRY CHRISTMAS? Is it cuz it is a TRUE CHRISTIAN holiday? Is it cuz the word Christmas has CHRIST in it? And why would ANY church that claims to be CHRISTIAN apologize for putting up a sign saying, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"?

I jist don't know what this world has come to. Ya can't even say MERRY CHRISTMAS anymore without some DEGENERATE getting their feelin's hurt. Well, here's a REVELATION for all the SINNERS out there! Christmas IS a TRUE CHRISTIAN HOLIDAY and it ALWAYS has been and WILL BE!! Don't like it? Then get on a boat back to where your HEATHEN and SAVAGE ancestors came from!

I think I'm goin to write a letter to that church with the sign and tell them how DISGUSTING I think their sign is. Not because it says MERRY CHRISTMAS but because of the part which says, "no offense intended." HEATHEN FALSE CHRISTIAN BAPTIST CHURCH! I bet that church is overflowing with closet homosexuals and FORNICATORS!!
    Evangelist for Jesus and The Word!!

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

"Prayer should be your first resource. Not your last resort!!"

Re: A False Church & Christmas!!

You have to admire their sentiments - offering a heartfelt,if several centuries overdue - apology to pagans for nicking their holiday.
    In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

Comment

No offense intended, just for saying Merry Christmas??? These folks have obviously never read the lyrics for Blink 182's Happy Holidays song. Just a friendly little reminder to all unsaved folks from your Mother Glynndie . . . Happy Holiday yourselves straight to Hell!
      Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Originally posted by lilith View Post
        You have to admire their sentiments - offering a heartfelt,if several centuries overdue - apology to pagans for nicking their holiday.
        Your dark master satan caused the pagans to pre-steal Christ's birthday centuries before He came down to earth from Heaven to wash us in His blood. Don't try and lie about it, witch!
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
          No offense intended, just for saying Merry Christmas??? These folks have obviously never read the lyrics for Blink 182's Happy Holidays song.
          After reading those lyrics, Mother Glynndie, I'm quite certain they're exactly what that church meant, just abbreviated to fit the sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
            No offense intended, just for saying Merry Christmas??? These folks have obviously never read the lyrics for Blink 182's Happy Holidays song. Just a friendly little reminder to all unsaved folks from your Mother Glynndie . . . Happy Holiday yourselves straight to Hell!
            AMEN!! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!
            Evangelist for Jesus and The Word!!

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

"Prayer should be your first resource. Not your last resort!!"

Comment

Working...
            X