X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *sigh* The Un-Godly comments of teens today.

Sarcasm is so wasted on you, BJ.
    Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 03-13-2007, 01:43 AM.
    sigpic
    Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

[quote=Rachael Van Helsing;49497]

Blah Blah subliminal witch talk Blah Blah.....

If she were older, like of legal age for one, responsible, with steady income and a place to live, able to send the kid to school, fair enough. But babies shouldn't be having babies. [/quote]

But, she'd still be a retard! She'd still be having a little bastard! Bastards are the worse kind! They're too stupid to know they are doomed to Hell fire!
      At least my poor cousin knew she was doomed to Hell and did everything in her power to atone for the sins of her great great great .... Grandmother the slut!
      Last edited by eliot mayfield; 03-13-2007, 06:49 AM.
      Matthew:
      5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
      5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
      10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
      10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Poor Ellymae. After all she was a devout TC, you still believe that she deserves to burn forever because your (you both have the same one?) great-great-great.....whatever grandmother had a baby out of wedlock. What if she was raped??

And there's nothing wrong with being a responsible single mother.
        Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 03-14-2007, 05:59 AM.
        sigpic
        Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Rachael, it's in the Bible. It must be so. She was my cousin, the last of the bastards. I am not from that direct line.
          Matthew:
          5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
          5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
          10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
          10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
            Poor Ellymae. After all she was a devout TC, you still believe that she deserves to burn forever because your (you both have the same one?) great-great-great.....whatever grandmother had a baby out of wedlock. What if she was raped??

Why do you insist on forcing us to re-educate you over and over again? We have covered your rape fantasies ad nauseum. The real question is whether she screamed loudly enough or not.

And there's nothing wrong with being a responsible single mother.
            The words "responsible" and "single mother" are oxymorons, you moron. If she was responsible she would have kept those legs closed until Jesus sent her a Godly Man to subjugate her. Don't come in here defending whoredoms!
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You've all raised some interesting points. I've read the entirety of this forum, and I have a quick question or two. Just to make sure I understand.

Should women be allowed to care for themselves by making an income? I mean, if they're in the worl and old enough to be on their own, should they be working to support themselves? Or should they not be allowed to be on their own?

Just curious. You all seem to apparently know better than anyone else what the Bible says on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae-Est View Post
                You've all raised some interesting points. I've read the entirety of this forum, and I have a quick question or two. Just to make sure I understand.

Should women be allowed to care for themselves by making an income? I mean, if they're in the worl and old enough to be on their own, should they be working to support themselves? Or should they not be allowed to be on their own?

Just curious. You all seem to apparently know better than anyone else what the Bible says on the subject.
                Women are supposed to remain at home until their father finds a husband for them. After that, she becomes the property of her husband, and should obey his commands. If she has questions about God, she is supposed to ask her husband(but not in church). Her duties are to obey her husband, and follow God's commands for her. This includes cooking, cleaning, and having children. She can also administer the servants, though her husband has the final work in all matters.
                "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
                (Leviticus 21:6-7)

Comment

Can you tell me where in the Bible it says that women only have place in the home? I'm curious, you see, because I've heard otherwise. I'd like to understand if you wouldn't mind.

I'd like to know why women are supposed to stay at home. Oh, and I'd also like to know why their fathers are supposed to arrange marriages for them. By the way, are women required to get married? I'm not sure I really understand all this, but I'm trying. I'd appreciate the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae-Est View Post
                    Can you tell me where in the Bible it says that women only have place in the home? I'm curious, you see, because I've heard otherwise. I'd like to understand if you wouldn't mind.

I'd like to know why women are supposed to stay at home. Oh, and I'd also like to know why their fathers are supposed to arrange marriages for them. By the way, are women required to get married? I'm not sure I really understand all this, but I'm trying. I'd appreciate the help.
                    You don't even have to read too far into the Bible for answers.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

"They desire shall be to thy husband." We're not supposed to desire jobs and careers. God commands us to desire our husbands. That doesn't mean we can't have jobs though.

Exodus 21:7 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
                    21:8 If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her.

Once married, it's up to our husbands.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
                    5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
                    5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

If you're not interested in being saved, you could always just not get married and do what you want.

1 Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
                    2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                    Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                    My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Working...
                    X