X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EMOS BELIEVE THEY GO TO THE 'BLACK PARADE' WHEN THEY DIE!

Originally posted by BritishBaptist View Post
    Ah! Thank you for coming back! May I quote you on your duck/cat reference in the future? I've not heard it before, and I think it's hilarious :'] xo

I hope that's not supposed to be a dig at myself, because I have taken criticism in my stride, and accepted your opinions, and views.
    I also regret to inform you, this label you have placed on me is untrue, for I have been saved.
    I'd also like to ask why being a True Christian is trademarked. This is purely out of curiosity. I'm not trying to provoke any arguments by asking this! :S
    Ummm.. Okay... And yes. I have to admit I didn't mean for the cat duck reference to be funny. But re-reading it... I actually laughed despite myself.
    But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. -Matthew 19:14

Comment

Originally posted by PartyPoison View Post
      Ummm.. Okay... And yes. I have to admit I didn't mean for the cat duck reference to be funny. But re-reading it... I actually laughed despite myself.
      Haha! I guess I thought it was funny because it brightened my day slightly. I get nothing but put down on this forum, so your comment made me smile ^^

Comment

I'd also like to ask why being a True Christian is trademarked. This is purely out of curiosity. I'm not trying to provoke any arguments by asking this! :S
        Imagine if just anyone could go around saying they were a True Christian(tm). People would think it was alright to be a kiddie fiddling, cock smoking faggot who rapes wild animals until their gaskets are blown and worships false idols and spits in the eye of Baby Jesus with AIDS infested spittle. That would rob the term True Christian(tm) of every shred of its meaning.

Someone has to protect the meaning of words.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Haha! I guess I thought it was funny because it brightened my day slightly. I get nothing but put down on this forum, so your comment made me smile ^^
          I dont even f*cking know what I'm doing on here anyway.... Defending my name!! Did you know these scatterbrains called me a pedophile!! Meanies... But anyway.... Mr. Guy that just posted. You all dong seem like a very loving christian group to call people "cock smoking"?or was it sucking... What the hell?
          But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. -Matthew 19:14

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
            Imagine if just anyone could go around saying they were a True Christian™. People would think it was alright to be a kiddie fiddling, cock smoking faggot who rapes wild animals until their gaskets are blown and worships false idols and spits in the eye of Baby Jesus with AIDS infested spittle. That would rob the term True Christian™ of every shred of its meaning.

Someone has to protect the meaning of words.
            I'm terribly sorry, but I hope I misread your post!

And in response to PartyPosion;
            From what I've read on these forums, they condone it, so maybe they're trying to compliment you. Yet again, I hope I'm misinterpreting their posts. I think I'm getting the wrong end of the stick with a lot of what's been said.
            And don't worry, m'dear. There a millions of people out there who know what you really are, and what you stand for. If anything, their opinion is the one that matters. If people chose to 'S*** stir' for their own enjoyment, then I guess you should just leave them to it. It's not worth wasting your breath on people who have their minds set on something, haha! Trust me on that one, I'm just as stubborn, and not much can shift my true opinion. I'll be accepting, but it doesn't mean I'll agree with something xD

Comment

I'm terribly sorry, but I hope I misread your post!

And in response to PartyPosion;
              From what I've read on these forums, they condone it, so maybe they're trying to compliment you. Yet again, I hope I'm misinterpreting their posts. I think I'm getting the wrong end of the stick with a lot of what's been said.
              And don't worry, m'dear. There a millions of people out there who know what you really are, and what you stand for. If anything, their opinion is the one that matters. If people chose to 'S*** stir' for their own enjoyment, then I guess you should just leave them to it. It's not worth wasting your breath on people who have their minds set on something, haha! Trust me on that one, I'm just as stubborn, and not much can shift my true opinion. I'll be accepting, but it doesn't mean I'll agree with something xD
              Hahahaha! Thanks. You're right. They won't change your opinion and we will never change theirs... I'm truly sorry but ive gotta go, but I'll be back :] because sometimes they cone back .

Comment

Originally posted by PartyPoison View Post
                Hahahaha! Thanks. You're right. They won't change your opinion and we will never change theirs... I'm truly sorry but ive gotta go, but I'll be back :] because sometimes they cone back .
                Best of luck to you! I'll try to stick around a little longer. :]
                I don't want people to get the wrong end of the stick.

Comment

Actually, we don't believe we go to the black parade when we die. Most of us just think of the Black Parade as an album. And emo is a state of mind, not a style of dress. Also, MCR isn't an emo band, they're alternative rock. There are a lot of things wrong with this article, but I'll just name those few, as to not waste any more of my time with it.

Comment

Originally posted by IamGoingtoHell View Post
                    Actually, we don't believe we go to the black parade when we die. Most of us just think of the Black Parade as an album. And emo is a state of mind, not a style of dress. Also, MCR isn't an emo band, they're alternative rock. There are a lot of things wrong with this article, but I'll just name those few, as to not waste any more of my time with it.
                    Agreed, and will add: Black Parade is actually a metaphor. The idea is that death comes for you in a way that is comforting to you, so you won't be scared to die. In this case, the reason it's a parade is because this is the Patient's fondest memory. (Oh yeah, before I forget, The Black Parade album is a narrative. Y'know, like Pink Floyd's The Wall, or Green Day's American Idiot, or Lord Byron? So yeah, it's a story. Not a room full of suicides. Ms. Feminazi has spoken.)

Comment

I know this might sound like a hostile question, but it's meant with the best intentions! I'm purely curious, as I know there are many different versions of the bible. Which bible are you reading? I was always taught that you shouldn't judge others.
                      Please show us the Scripture which supports this assertion, from whatever Bible (per)version you choose.

I'll wait.
                      Originally posted by PrettyPoison View Post
                      I agree with Electric Sypmtom there. Why should we throw people
                      Into the stereotype we want them, shouldn't thru have a say so?
                      What looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck could be a cat in a duck costume.
                      Then the cat has gone to elaborate effort to be perceived as a duck, and should be treated as a duck. After all, that's exactly what it must desire.

Fortunately, I have it on good authority that cat is far healthier, leaner meat than duck.
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Matthew 7:1:

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

Luke 6:37:

“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

Comment

“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
                          Tell that to all of your hateful Emo friends who came here to judge God and Jesus.
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I'm afraid to say you have the wrong end of the stick my friend.
                            You see, these people have come here to try and explain the band from a different point of view, in an attempt to make you see that they're not as bad as the media want you to think.
                            They have not come here to judge God or Jesus. That was not their intention, nor mine. :]
                            P.S. I'd appreciate it if you didn't throw all of us into the same band wagon

Comment

I'm afraid to say you have the wrong end of the stick my friend.
                              You see, these people have come here to try and explain the band from a different point of view, in an attempt to make you see that they're not as bad as the media want you to think.
                              They have not come here to judge God or Jesus. That was not their intention, nor mine. :]
                              P.S. I'd appreciate it if you didn't throw all of us into the same band wagon
                              This is a Christian forum, not some satanic punk music website. Anyone who doesn't embrace Jesus fully is on satan's side. Read the Bible and throw away those devil records.

Matthew 12:30: He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Stop quoting from false Bibles. If you were really a Baptist, you would know that the KJV1611 Bible is the ONLY true Word of God!

You are also taking Scripture out of context. Please see my sermon on judging others HERE.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X