X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lolitas, Japanese Loilitas, picture warning!!!

The Japanese concept of honor extends to the entire family. If one is able to keep the family's good name, then that is honor. Example: Taru is a teacher, one of the highest respected professions in Japan. If his son or daughter does not get the education to have a respected profession then the family honor is lost and it is on the next generation to restore it. American children do not think on this. All most American children know is "Put what ever I need in my hands; I don't want to have to work."
    By the way, I'm a woman, not a guy. I am going to be living and teaching in Japan, so I have to know the culture.
    He's the tower of power, Admits no shame, Untouched, crushed, will remain, To one, to two, to three, to four, Heading straight for an open door, He can see, what he can't feel,
    Without one touch, It becomes surreal, But it's true, The power lives, Inside of you!
    ~Crush 40

Comment

Originally posted by Red Snowflake View Post
      By the way, I'm a woman, not a guy. I am going to be living and teaching in Japan, so I have to know the culture.
      A woman? We know nothing of honor! How dare you try to lecture a Godly MAN on the subject, and a pastor at that!
      Besides, what kind of "honor" can you have when you're working instead of staying at home raising children? Is your husband even going to that heathen island with you?
      Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
      Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
      Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
      All a-Twitter for Salvation!
      Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
      On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
      My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
        A woman? We know nothing of honor! How dare you try to lecture a Godly MAN on the subject, and a pastor at that!
        Besides, what kind of "honor" can you have when you're working instead of staying at home raising children? Is your husband even going to that heathen island with you?
        I am only saying that someone needs to know about a culture before they seek to analyze it. People here obviously know nothing of Japanese culture.
        He's my fionce, and yes he is going with me to Japan. It was his idea to begin with. It will take a couple of years seeing as I am still in college, but this journey so far is proving to be a truly wonderful experience. As for children, I'm not having any until we move and get settled in. It would just be easier that way. Taking care of children while in school is almost impossible.
        He's the tower of power, Admits no shame, Untouched, crushed, will remain, To one, to two, to three, to four, Heading straight for an open door, He can see, what he can't feel,
        Without one touch, It becomes surreal, But it's true, The power lives, Inside of you!
        ~Crush 40

Comment

He's my fionce, and yes he is going with me to Japan.
          You are traveling to another country with a man who isn't yet your husband?!?!?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT GOD THINKS OF FORNICATORS?!?!?! I hope you don't mind a little eternal heat. Trollops and hussies don't tend to fare well in the hereafter.
          Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

You don't even know when the marriage date is. How do you know that we won't be married before we leave? You don't. Jumping to conclusions is usually frowned upon....
            ~Crush 40

Comment

You don't even know when the marriage date is. How do you know that we won't be married before we leave? You don't. Jumping to conclusions is usually frowned upon....
              Well, will you be married before you run away to give aid and comfort to those who attacked us at Pearl Harbor?
              Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Yes, we will be married before we go to Japan. We do want my sisters and our friends to attend. They don't have the money to come to Japan for a wedding.
                ~Crush 40

Comment

Yes, we will be married before we go to Japan. We do want my sisters and our friends to attend. They don't have the money to come to Japan for a wedding.
                  Oh, I see. you are either an American trollop who has hooked up with a jap. So obviously YOU know nothing about Japan except, possibly, what he has told you. Am I close? Because in point of fact, I have been to that anthill twice, and Pastor Zeke has been there as well, trying to teach the Word of JESUS to those Godless heathens. I am pretty sure you will love Japan. Everything you say about it is certainly true, and then some. Your husband's family will accept you as family immediately, and everyone you meet will welcome you.
                  Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                  "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                  Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you. He's American, too. Neither one of us have family there, which is a good thing for the both of us.
                    ~Crush 40

Comment

Well then, I'm sorry for suspecting the worst. We get so many sluts and whores coming here trying to spread their anti-Biblical "free love" pro-fornication nonsense that sometimes we're too quick to suspect the worst.
                      I'm pleased to hear that you are preserving your chastity for marriage. There is very little that is more awesome than staying abstinent until you are wed to your husband under Jesus.
                      Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you. He's American, too. Neither one of us have family there, which is a good thing for the both of us.
                        No, I'm not disappointed. Do you both speak Japanese by chance?
                        Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                        "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                        Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Basically, the Japanese do not spend very much on entertainment as all that money goes towards technology, research, and schools.
                          And what do they want all that technology and research for, eh? Planning to stage Pearl Harbour MK II, I have no doubt.
                          The Japanese concept of honor extends to the entire family. If one is able to keep the family's good name, then that is honor.
                          What good name? They're japs.
                          You know what else is often frowned upon? Praying to japs.
                          I'm glad to see that at least you agree that being related to japs is a bad thing.
                          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Appology accepted, Mrs. Whitford.

Pastor Pistle- We both speak a little Japanese. We're still learning.

Brother Temperence......where do your electronics come from? Most of them probably come from Japan. That is what the research is for. To make things better... or in the case of the cell phone, smaller.
                            And whoever mentioned praying to the Japanese? That's obsurd. They're human, not Devinity.
                            ~Crush 40

Comment

Oh! (Sorry for the double post. Can't edit) It's not that we see being related to a Japanese person as bad, we see being related to our own families as bad. Therefore, we are getting as far away from them as we can.
                              ~Crush 40

Comment

Appology accepted, Mrs. Whitford.
                                Now when are you going to apologize (one "p") for hating America? Or are you going there to do some missionary work?
                                Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Working...
                                X