X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I love me a sweet little cunny!

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
    Seems like rhyme and measure aren't the only sloppy things around here.
    Okay then, I threw in an extra verse, if you feel it hasn't been worked enough.

To please my cunnie, give it some good head
    of lettuce that's fresh will surely suffice,
    now don't be shy, just hold out your hand,
    you can be sure my cunny comes twice!

Comment

I've read that it's dangerous to eat rabbit, and in fact it can result in death.

Rabbit starvation, also known as protein poisoning, is a dangerous health condition caused by the over-consumption of protein coupled with fat, carbohydrate, and micronutrient deprivation. The common name refers to the fact that this condition can be caused by a near-total subsistence on lean, wild game, such as rabbit. Unchecked, the disease can cause severe symptoms of malnutrition, and can lead to a fatal buildup of toxins in the bloodstream.
      So it's important to occasionally eat a cockerel or suck on some fat meat.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Gale, I don't like to brag, but I've been known to take a budding poetess under my wing from time to time and mentor her.

I would be right pleased to perform such a service for you, but I think you might first need to rethink some of the statements on your profile.

Do you have a relationship with Jesus Christ? Are you reading your Bible every day?
        Attached Files
        WARNING:
        In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
        REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
          I've read that it's dangerous to eat rabbit, and in fact it can result in death.

So it's important to occasionally eat a cockerel or suck on some fat meat.

That's sound advice, Dr. Toole. I'm hankering for a bit of meat myself right now, but also need to mind my figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
            Gale, I don't like to brag, but I've been known to take a budding poetess under my wing from time to time and mentor her.

I would be right pleased to perform such a service for you, but I think you might first need to rethink some of the statements on your profile.

Do you have a relationship with Jesus Christ? Are you reading your Bible every day?

My relationship with Jesus is known, and in excellent standing. Dare I say, we are an item.

I wrote that self-bio when I first came here in repulsion and disbelief, but after a while's stay, I'm starting to warm up to you Baptists a little (even though you gave me an insulting name). I may give that an update.

Comment

The thing you linked to was not something to do with your relationship with Jesus, as far as I know.

Tell me, have you been baptized? By a Baptist preacher, I mean. Papist rituals don't count.
              WARNING:
              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Working...
              X