X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Cripples

I think it's obvious now.This child suffers from the retardation of schizophrenia.It was probably given to him by his drug abusing mom and he suffers eternal damnation.His "brother" is just his other personality.I do not think we can offer him hope because of his retardation and only hope the Sweet Baby Jesus will find a way to cure him if he accepts Him.Praise Jesus....

Comment

Dear members

Please would you be able to answer my comment (300) I am would be happy to answer any questions you may have for me, and please James if you are unable to do this please can you forward me to one of your superiors.

many thanks

Vincent

(and I agree angel has a very positive attitude, to see a girl the same age as me with that attitude is wonderfull, go team!)

Comment

Originally posted by branch View Post
        Dear members

Please would you be able to answer my comment (300) I am would be happy to answer any questions you may have for me, and please James if you are unable to do this please can you forward me to one of your superiors.

many thanks

Vincent

(and I agree angel has a very positive attitude, to see a girl the same age as me with that attitude is wonderfull, go team!)

I thought you are 22.

Comment

For the third time...
          Right here
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

for example , if someone is disabled does it mean that god put them there to laugh at, and they will not got to heaven?

please can you answer that

thankyou
            Because you ask nicely.

Yes and yes.

Leviticus 21:19-21
            19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
            20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
            21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
            Psalm 81:10:
            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
              For the third time...
              Right here

(pssst... he might have Alzheimer too Brother...)
              Psalm 81:10:
              I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
              open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Hi

angels, apologies, my names vince im andys older bro (hes 22) im 24.
                sorry about that! my bad

and James, please can you provide a valid answer, that again is skirting the subject, i will speak with the pastor as you do not provide much information.

many thanks

and angels it would be great to chat with you, i feel being the same age we probably come against the same problems and temptations on a day to day basis , once again, Im vince what was your name?

Comment

Hi

sorry about that! my bad

and James, please can you provide a valid answer, that again is skirting the subject, i will speak with the pastor as you do not provide much information.

many thanks

and angels it would be great to chat with you, i feel being the same age we probably come against the same problems and temptations on a day to day basis , once again, Im vince what was your name?

Mr. Hutchins has told you 3 times I think the answer to your question.
                  I don't talk to strange men away from here, so sorry but I'm not giving you any of my info.
                  But to answer you're question, I am stronger now in my mind and my heart than I've ever been, so no I don't have temptations on a daily basis. I try and live my life in a good way. I'm not too sure what you mean by temptations though?.

Comment

and when did I say I was an aethiest? when I proclaimed I am a catholic?
                    Don't lie, liar.

god doesnt exsist, your just rather inbred. from the deep south, i bet you dad touched you where you wee, on more than one occasion. thats why you are such a piffleing rubout. i think (along with everyone else in the world) that you should all be buried and forgot about, seriously. please tell me when your going to be england, il book some time off (from my real job, with real people, yes they do exist outside of la-la land) and come and talk you down with real intelligence based on FACTS. Not a book that was written over 2000 years, with a sole purpose of establishing simple rules in a society (2000 years ago, not that advanced if you know what i mean, they didnt have ipods or general rule) and also an excellent way of extracting money and brainwashing inbreds (simple minded people, that you by the way)
                    come on cheer up god loves everyone, so do the teletubbies, but we all know they are not that real.
                    please post back if you are a little confused by basic facts

Comment

This conversation is getting confusing with the two of you sharing one user handle. Maybe if you insist on this method of communication you each could choose a distinctive font and color to represent you?
                      There is also the option to right justify your text; that would also help to distinguish between you two.

Or, you could sign each post with your name.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

The truth frightens the rotten branch.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Im sorry that was foolish of me, i feel you are a real rock in this world of disbelief and anger violence and racism, I try hard to avoid all of these things and more, and then the temptations of drinking every friday when they all go out from work, its hard, even harder when you end up in a club and your dealer is offering you a deal on pure cut 'e' (3 for a £5) and then the group your with wants to start fights with ppl who are differnt from them, i need someone like angels to, please could you help mentor me

Comment

Hi

sorry about that! my bad

many thanks

angels:
                            Do not buy into this 'friend' crap. He tried to pull this a few days ago. The rotted branch has nuts.

And do speak to the Pastor. I'm sure he'd just love to hear this drivel.

Comment

Im sorry that was foolish of me, i feel you are a real rock in this world of disbelief and anger violence and racism, I try hard to avoid all of these things and more, and then the temptations of drinking every friday when they all go out from work, its hard, even harder when you end up in a club and your dealer is offering you a deal on pure cut 'e' (3 for a £5) and then the group your with wants to start fights with ppl who are differnt from them, i need someone like angels to, please could you help mentor me
                              What are wacking out about now?

Comment

Simple answer to that branch. Don't go to clubs. No clubs then there is no temptation.
                                I'm not allowed to mentor anyone I'm just a girl. You need one of The Good Christian men to help you.
                                I'm not being nasty, but women aren't allowed to do that .

Comment

Working...
                                X