X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My whole town turns gay on Halloween - HELP!

Dear brothers and sisters of Landover, I have an annual problem associated with satan's brithday. Almost everyone in my hometown becomes gay at helloween. Even those in positions of power partake in the debauched activities of Satan by 'dressing up', getting 'pissed' (drunk) and by fornicating in the streets. In the past I have left the town and hid in my prayer closet until the next day, but each year the festivites get bigger and louder. I'm frightend that it might become so big that I'd be tempted to take part in it.

You can read about some of the depraved goings on here, here and here

I'm at my wits end, I've been praying constantly for God to smite the town, send us a hurricane or ice storm, my prayers almost succeeded when the tail end of Hurrican Katiana struck last week but it was a little too early to make the event a wash out. I know what the bible says about dressing up and the likes, and Leviticus 19:28 Deut 22:5 and especially about halloween, Ephesians 5:7-12

Also Mark 7:13 frightens me, I hope that God will not totally destroy the city as he did with Sodom and Gomorrah. Perhaps he will just destroy the city walls as he did with Jericho.

Pray brothers and sisters that I may remain strong and pray that God will send a heavenly sign as a warning to the sinners in my town.
    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Re: My whole town turns gay on Halloween - HELP!

My advice would be to talk to your Mayor.

Provide him with the appropriate Bible scripture and ask him ban this Satanic celebration.

Johny Joe Hold
    Mayor of Freehold, Iowa
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Do you live in New York City?

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I dont see what the problem is?
        Many of my friends are gay. And i love them as much as i love my self.
        "You shall not hate" the Bible says.

[SLUTTY STORY REMOVED]
        Last edited by Bob4God; 09-29-2011, 05:22 PM. Reason: Removed filth
        Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaFromHell View Post

[SLUTTY STORY REMOVED]
          Before you get banned, would you care to show us the chapter and verse of the Bible where it says "You shall not hate"?

Thanks.
          sigpic
          The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
          - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
            Before you get banned, would you care to show us the chapter and verse of the Bible where it says "You shall not hate"?

Thanks.
            I dont see why i should i be banned? I'm here looking for forgiveness.

Leviticus 19:17

"Do not nurse hatred in your heart for any of your relatives. Confront people directly so you will not be held guilty for their sin".
            Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

Comment

I dont see why i should i be banned? I'm here looking for forgiveness.

Leviticus 19:17

"Do not nurse hatred in your heart for any of your relatives. Confront people directly so you will not be held guilty for their sin".
              First of all, we use only the King James Version here.

Secondly, the scripture you reference speaks about hating relatives, not sinners.

GOD is not shy about His hatred of sinners.

Thirdly, you will be banned if you ever post any graphic sexual descriptions like the one I had to clean up. You know what I am talking about, don't play stupid.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                First of all, we use only the King James Version here.

Secondly, the scripture you reference speaks about hating relatives, not sinners.

GOD is not shy about His hatred of sinners.

Thirdly, you will be banned if you ever post any graphic sexual descriptions like the one I had to clean up. You know what I am talking about, don't play stupid.
                I'm sorry, i wont post any sexual descriptions again!
                But one question, aint we all related to God?

Comment

I'm sorry, i wont post any sexual descriptions again!
                  But one question, aint we all related to God?
                  We are GOD's property to do with as He sees fit.

Proverbs 16:4
                  sigpic

Comment

[SLUTTY STORY REMOVED]
                    I don't hate the sinner, I hate the sin!

And you will burn in hell for condoning thier homer deathstyle.

Urge them to repent and turn away from their evil ways if they refuse then save yourself Isaiah 55:7 . If you want to be saved we will help you Isaiah 1:18 and a good starting point is by reading the KJV bible.

Remember that by 'loving' your homer friends you are as guilty as they are and will burn for eternity. Romans 6:23
                    Matthew 10:34
                    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Comment

We know that you hate God because you despise His commandments and disregard His Word. God tells us that He made the world and everything in it (that includes the sun & moon and the stars) in 6 days. About 6000 years ago.

You know "better" .. .. ..

Think of it like this then: all the planets and all the stars and all the galaxies and all the superclusters: the vastness of space: the enigma of sub-quantum physics: THERE IS ONLY ONE HELL. A single homosexual episode in any "supercluster" in any "galaxy" on any "planet" orbiting any "star" earns each and every participant a direct trip to HELL FOREVER where everlasting torment renders the vastness of "space" . ..a void. After being killed
                      as commanded by God
                      (or burnt alive depending on whether any mothers- or daughters-in-law were involved (or whether the event was "inter-species")) -
                      or after dying by His hand
                      - the infinity of perpetual torture kicks in and the anguish of despair flicks your "universe" into the cinders as horror moves deeper and deeper within you and you realise at last that THIS NEVER ENDS.

Your "stars" have ended. Those "planets" never were. And when forever ends your pain has just begun.

Many of my friends..
                      ..will be there. All the sex-perverts. All the Bible deniers. "We knew better.." . you will all know then.
                      But then will be too late.
                      We are telling you now.

Comment

Whoa, wait a sec. What town is this exactly? Why can't you move out?
                        Romans 12:9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
                        1 Peter 2:15-16 For so is the will of God, that with well-doing ye should put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: as free, and not using your liberty for a cloak of maliciousness, but as servants of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelsey Jade View Post
                          Whoa, wait a sec. What town is this exactly? Why can't you move out?
                          Did you forget already? You live in Detroit.
                          YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
                            Did you forget already? You live in Detroit.
                            I will only be staying in Detroit for 3 more weeks. My family and I are going to be in Ireland for 9 months trying to convert our Satanist cousins. We are also going to be spending these remaining 3 weeks trying to figure out whether they're even worth trying to convert since they are so stubborn.
                            Romans 12:9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
                            1 Peter 2:15-16 For so is the will of God, that with well-doing ye should put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: as free, and not using your liberty for a cloak of maliciousness, but as servants of God.

Comment

Just move out its simple

Comment

Working...
                              X