X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pies Men Like

Originally posted by Fleur-de-lis View Post
    TC women hang around the house in nothing but lacy undies?
    Can't you tell that is a picture?

If I drew a picture of Rodan would you think it is real?

YIC
    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post
      Can't you tell that is a picture?

If I drew a picture of Rodan would you think it is real?

YIC
      She said she didn't have time to put on her dress, just an apron. I was under the impression that TC women only disrobe to shower. And if she was posting in the forum, she obviously wasn't in the shower.

Comment

She said she didn't have time to put on her dress, just an apron. I was under the impression that TC women only disrobe to shower. And if she was posting in the forum, she obviously wasn't in the shower.
        Obviously she was hurrying to bake a pie for her obviously hungry husband. She is hardly likely to keep him waiting, is she?

Obviously as long as the apron covers her dirty pillows and nethers she is doing okay, obviously.

I think your dirty mind is an indykement (sic) of your particular life style and evidence that Christians hold moral authority over atheists.

YIC
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

TC women disrobe where ever their husband commands them to. If Mr. Keeper wants his husbandly rights right there on the living room floor in front of the fireplace, well, it's his living room isn't it?

a TC wife does not question her husbands demands.

especially when it comes to PIE
          Are you Washed in the Blood of the Lamb?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchen Keepin View Post
            TC women disrobe where ever their husband commands them to. If Mr. Keeper wants his husbandly rights right there on the living room floor in front of the fireplace, well, it's his living room isn't it?

a TC wife does not question her husbands demands.

especially when it comes to PIE
            Amen to that! A good TC(tm) woman should never question her Pastor's demands either! Glory!
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              Amen to that! A good TC™ woman should never question her Pastor's demands either! Glory!
              You demand that women disrobe for you?

Comment

Get your sick lezbianic mind out of the gutter, harlot.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Fleur-de-lis, stop putting words in good Pastor Ezekiel's mouth.

There are better things to put in his mouth, like PIE

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchen Keepin View Post
                    Fleur-de-lis, stop putting words in good Pastor Ezekiel's mouth.

There are better things to put in his mouth, like PIE
                    Shout GLORY!
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      Shout GLORY!
                      Pastor, how about a big juicy slice of "Backyard Pie"?

I call it Backyard Pie cuz I combine whatever is fresh and ripe for the picking right in my very own little garden patch!!

Comment

Mmmmm, mmmm! I hope Pastor's not too hungry, 'cause I'd love to get me some sloppy seconds!
                        WARNING:
                        In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                        REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                          Mmmmm, mmmm! I hope Pastor's not too hungry, 'cause I'd love to get me some sloppy seconds!

There's always enough pie to go around for the menfolk who visit this kitchen.

Comment

I had a somewhat troubling experience today. A certain lady who lives on my street happened to invite me in for a slice of her cherry pie. Normally I wouldn't choose to be alone with a woman in her home, but I could smell her hot, fresh pie all the way from the street, and let me tell you, it was mouth-watering.

You can probably imagine how taken aback I was when she pulled this thing out of her oven:

I suspect she may be a bit unbalanced, or as the younger set likes to say, "cray-cray."

I have to admit, though, that it was some of the best cherry pie I've ever tasted.

Maybe it's true what they say about crazy women's pies being better?
                            WARNING:
                            In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                            REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

yes that Pie would scare me.

This is what Jesus wants a cherry pie to look like.

Comment

This topic is very interesting because I love making pies for my husband, although the cream pie is one of his favorites he loves rhubarb pie. I just made it for him today.
                                Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Comment

Working...
                                X