X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by DanishBrewer View Post
    most Danish are protestants not lutherans.
    Really? How come 80 percent of Danes are members of a church called "Evangelical Lutheran Church in Denmark"? How can we trust you on the flag thing? Please tell us about the institution you live in and why they allow the inmates to use computers without supervision
    Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-soccer player View Post
      Really? How come 80 percent of Danes are members of a church called "Evangelical Lutheran Church in Denmark"? How can we trust you on the flag thing? Please tell us about the institution you live in and why they allow the inmates to use computers without supervision

inmates??? and what institution??? and the evangelic church??? lay off the drink there buddy, and how you can trust me on the flag????? ask any true dane. like me.
      and when people like you reach the surface your ammendment rights disappear because of your own extreme views that allows your rulers to take your freedom's away

and cranky old man: can you show me the proof that your document in the beginning of this topic is not just pure slander ??? if you cant you should admit to using propaganda, lying and feeling pride since its the only explanation for anyone posting such a load of misleading cr*p
      Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.

Comment

true that Loke tricked the contractor and made sleipner with svadilfare. but Loke has giant's blood and is only bound to asgård by being blood Brother with odin. he is the god of Trickery, Deceit, and anything sneaky and suspicious. therefore i claim your argument invalid on the ground that he is part giant AND he did it to save his life from the wrath of the gods, had they needed to pay the contractor.

how can this be defending satanic cults when my religion is older than christianity??? satan is a mde up figure created by the christians to have a figure people could fear.
        Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.

Comment

inmates??? and what institution??? and the evangelic church??? lay off the drink there buddy, and how you can trust me on the flag?????
          The only person who has been taking drugs and getting drunk is you. I am appalled that they let you do these things in the institution is which you are housed. I put it down to the liberal, commie, God-Mocking faggot loving country that you live in.

Comment

how can this be defending satanic cults when my religion is older than christianity??? satan is a mde up figure created by the christians to have a figure people could fear.
            Again you seem to be woefully ignorant of the Bible. God created the world and everything in it (first book of the Bible......). We worship God, God created everything. Therefore Christianity predates your satanic mumbo jumbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post

You might accuse us of bearing false witness, but the Bible tells us that if two people say something is true, then it is.

Jn 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

What Brother Cranky says about Denmark is supported by every True Christian™, so it's true.

but i agree with bad mutha... so by your own argument, we are not bearing false witness s we are two men delivering a testimony.
              NOW how are you gonna twist the Words of the bible to weasel out of this one??

Comment

Originally posted by Constantine1648 View Post
                Again you seem to be woefully ignorant of the Bible. God created the world and everything in it (first book of the Bible......). We worship God, God created everything. Therefore Christianity predates your satanic mumbo jumbo.
                the very idea of god as you know him was first thought up no more than 214 years ago.
                the planet has been here for 4.5 billion years. in that time it has been a molten rock of lava. it has been completely covered in a 10 km thick layer of ice it has been a barren wasteland and a garden of eden. if god truly existed why does he allow small children die during birth, sometimes killing the mother too, leaving a man Struck with grief over losing the two most important Things in his life. if ths is all part of gods divine plan, he does not love us. he hates us.
                and no way you are getting me to kneel in front of the "superbeing" and acknowledge him as my one and only lord, all the while he hates my guts.
                you people pray that we are all sinners. but if we are all sinners, then you are sinners too, so how can you get on the high horse and tell me what is right and wrong and what i should believe in???

Comment

Then how do you account for his appearance lipping God in 700BC
                  Job 1:7-8a And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job.. KJV

Comment

the very idea of god as you know him was first thought up no more than 214 years ago.
                    Proof please.

the planet has been here for 4.5 billion years. in that time it has been a molten rock of lava. it has been completely covered in a 10 km thick layer of ice it has been a barren wasteland and a garden of eden.
                    Quoting atheopathic nonsense propaganda will only get you more infraction points as this forum does not abide the white-coat satanism that you are so fond of.

God said six days and The Faithful© believe it (see Exodus 20:11). End of debate, both now and forever. Amen.

if god truly existed why does he allow small children die during birth, sometimes killing the mother too, leaving a man Struck with grief over losing the two most important Things in his life. if ths is all part of gods divine plan, he does not love us. he hates us.
                    Who are you to question God's Infinite Wisdom?

Romans 9:20-21: 20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

You should have the attitude of Job instead. He lost everything and everyone in his life and still praised God...

Job 1:21: And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

God has a weird way of running the universe, granted, but He's all we got and must accept it when His Ways go above our own...

Isaiah 55:9: For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

and no way you are getting me to kneel in front of the "superbeing" and acknowledge him as my one and only lord, all the while he hates my guts.
                    But He doesn't want to and it doesn't have to be (see John 3:16; 15:14; Ezekiel 33:11).

you people pray that we are all sinners. but if we are all sinners, then you are sinners too, so how can you get on the high horse and tell me what is right and wrong and what i should believe in???
                    When you become Saved©, you lose your sinful nature and are kept from sin in righteousness...

I John 3:9: Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God

A little bit of Bible reading goes a long way, sonny boy!

Pastor Ed

Comment

Praise God. Thank you Pastor Ed for bringing some sanity to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
                        Proof please.

I John 3:9: Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God

A little bit of Bible reading goes a long way, sonny boy!

Pastor Ed
                        im so very sorry it should have said 2014 not 214 and proof??? the idea of christianity was invented at the time of the "birth of christ" Hence the A.D and B.C shortening.s

and ccording to your own verse i cannot commit sin as i am born of god... hmm... i sin on a daily basis when you look at what sin is for crazy christians. god preaches love and kindness but all you peple show are hate, fear-mongering and double standards. you are willing to post false data and when questioned about its credibility your best answer is "god said it"

im sorry my friends but that is not a good enough answer when you make topics that include an ENTIRE COUNTRY. thats rascism.
                        saying i will burn in hell??? thats condemning.
                        claiming that you have seen the light and can show me because god has chosen you?? both blasphemy and vanity.
                        all of which even YOUR bible are against

Comment

im so very sorry it should have said 2014 not 214 and proof??? the idea of christianity was invented at the time of the "birth of christ" Hence the A.D and B.C shortening.s
                          Christ IS God (John 10:30, etc.), so Christianity began at the beginning of everything.

and ccording to your own verse i cannot commit sin as i am born of god... hmm... i sin on a daily basis when you look at what sin is for crazy christians. god preaches love and kindness but all you peple show are hate, fear-mongering and double standards. you are willing to post false data and when questioned about its credibility your best answer is "god said it"
                          You haven't been born again (John 3:3), so you're out of the loop.

im sorry my friends but that is not a good enough answer when you make topics that include an ENTIRE COUNTRY. thats rascism.
                          Pointing out the shortcomings of a country is racism?

saying i will burn in hell??? thats condemning.
                          claiming that you have seen the light and can show me because god has chosen you?? both blasphemy and vanity.
                          all of which even YOUR bible are against
                          Telling you that you'll burn in Hell is not condemning: it's warning. For instance, let's say you are in the middle of the street and a garbage truck is hurtling toward you.

I yell, "Hey jackass, get out of the street, you're about to get creamed by a garbage truck!"

Now: did I condemn you to get creamed by a garbage truck, or did I warn you of the likelihood?

YiC,

Zech
                          sigpic

Comment

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by Viggo B. Kristoffersen View Post
                            You're welcome!

Please read the WHOLE thread before making false accusations!

Why do you hate Jesus?
                            viggo viggo viggo. you LIVE in denmark. how can you dismiss something you know yourself is true??

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                              Christ IS God (John 10:30, etc.), so Christianity began at the beginning of everything.

You haven't been born again (John 3:3), so you're out of the loop.

Pointing out the shortcomings of a country is racism?

Telling you that you'll burn in Hell is not condemning: it's warning. For instance, let's say you are in the middle of the street and a garbage truck is hurtling toward you.

I yell, "Hey jackass, get out of the street, you're about to get creamed by a garbage truck!"

Now: did I condemn you to get creamed by a garbage truck, or did I warn you of the likelihood?

YiC,

Zech

these "shortcomings" are mere propaganda made up by fearfull people that are to scared to experience the World so its easier to hide and call it evil

i would never be hit by a garbage truck. i drive them...

and in previous posts you have called me a satanic worshipper, a heathen, told me that my beliefs are going to get me sent to hell. all the while "god" has not spoken a single Word to me..... so yes YOU are condemning me

btw do you know these verses???

*** removed plagiarized content ***
                              Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 01-11-2014, 12:56 PM. Reason: Plagiarism.

Comment

these "shortcomings" are mere propaganda made up by fearfull people that are to scared to experience the World so its easier to hide and call it evil

i would never be hit by a garbage truck. i drive them...

and in previous posts you have called me a satanic worshipper, a heathen, told me that my beliefs are going to get me sent to hell. all the while "god" has not spoken a single Word to me..... so yes YOU are condemning me

btw do you know these verses???

*** removed plagiarized content ***
                                how did you know what i wrote unless you have read the satanic bible yourself??

Comment

Working...
                                X