X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Homosexuality is not a sin (Unless you're Christian)

yes god does love you however god is very clear that the act of homosexualality is a adomination. he also says for you to repent and go in the way of the lord and sin no more
    no matter what you say or choose to beleive it in the bible and that cant be changed
    god does love you but he hates the act of homosexual activities.
    It not my place to judge you only god can do that
    linda
    ps it is a sin

Comment

Originally posted by parrotlover49 View Post
      yes god does love you however god is very clear that the act of homosexualality is a adomination. he also says for you to repent and go in the way of the lord and sin no more
      no matter what you say or choose to beleive it in the bible and that cant be changed
      linda
      ps it is a sin
      Even without going into verse, this is a very good post. You are absolutely correct in saying that the act of sodomy is an abomination. Even if they feel that way, without Jesus, they will only take the fast track to hell.
      "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
      (Leviticus 21:6-7)

Comment

PL....no offense, but do you really need to spell like that? It's difficult to read and, well, it doesn't look great.
        sigpic
        Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by parrotlover49 View Post
          linda
          ps it is a sin
          I'm not sure if God is clear that the act of homosexuality is domination. I think they can be equal partners, which is part of the problem.

In a proper Christian household, the man is in charge, without question. In a homosexual household, who's in charge? They end up butting heads (among other things). More confusion.

And how are they to have lots and lots of babies? After all, we need lots of babies so we can make sure that Americans use up all the oil before the Arabs do. Right? And we have to cut down all the trees and use them up so Jesus can come back.

Goodness, Linda. I really don't think God's issues with homers have anything to do with domination at all. I doubt He's really all that concerned with who ties up and flogs whom, as long as one is a man, and one is a woman.

Of course, He also doesn't say for Homers to go in the way of the Lord, repent, and sin no more. He actually commands us to stone Homers. Sorry to burst your bubble, dear.

Comment

Working...
          X