X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: STEPS IN OVERCOMING MASTURBATION

Originally posted by HannahMillar View Post
    Since they keep saying I'm my way to hell I wanted to see what the heavy christians would say.

I see nothing wrong with it, it's normal and healthy. I think that if God didn't want us to do it he wouldn't have put all the good parts where you can play with them.
    Everyone's on their way to Hell according to them. Except them and people like them. I see more love and kindness among non-religious people every day and with none of the thought police antics.
    Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

Comment

Originally posted by The Humanist View Post
      Everyone's on their way to Hell according to them. Except them and people like them. I see more love and kindness among non-religious people every day and with none of the thought police antics.
      If you actually believe in hell, don't you think some people are destined to spend eternity suffering down there?
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
        If you actually believe in hell, don't you think some people are destined to spend eternity suffering down there?
        Even if you believed in some manner of after-death-retribution surely it matters what you do rather than what you believe? Why should I be damne dfor all eternity if I am a good person just because I was persuaded by a different bunch of people that there are moon gods or something or even that there is no god at all !!!
        Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

Comment

Originally posted by The Humanist View Post
          ...Why should I be damne dfor all eternity if I am a good person just because I was persuaded by a different bunch of people that there are moon gods or something or even that there is no god at all !!!
          Because He is Jealous. Exodus 34:14

Comment

• Originally posted by HannahMillar View Post
            Since they keep saying I'm my way to hell I wanted to see what the heavy christians would say.

I see nothing wrong with it, it's normal and healthy. I think that if God didn't want us to do it he wouldn't have put all the good parts where you can play with them.
            If it's so "normal and healthy" let me ask you this: have you ever masturbated in front of your parents?

I happen to like oatmeal (steel cut especially). I suppose you could even categorize it as "normal and healthy." And wouldn't you know it, I've eaten plenty of oatmeal right there at the dining table with my mom, but you know what? I've never whipped my tallywacker out and started stroking it in front of my mom.

So much for your "normal and healthy" nonsense.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
            Posted via Mobile Device
            sigpic

Comment

Cant keep my hands off myself. I'm just a normal teenager with normal teenage sexual urges that are becoming unbearably strong. Help?
              Young lady, I want you to know that all is not lost. Baby Jesus tells you what you must do.
              Matthew 18:8 -- Wherefore if thy hand or thy foote offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather then hauing two hands or two feete, to be cast into euerlasting fire.
              Mark 9:43 -- And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: It is better for thee to enter into life maimed, then hauing two hands, to goe into hell, into the fire that neuer shall be quenched:
              In the mean time, please have your parents buy you one of these:

YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Hahaha, I think I'll just go at it. Less hassle.
                But not in front of my parents. It's kind of something I like to do in private. Doesn't mean it's not normal and healthy.

I'm never wearing one of those ever. Looks uncomfortable and not really for me at all.
                1 Corinthians 11:3
                But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

But not in front of my parents. It's kind of something I like to do in private. Doesn't mean it's not normal and healthy.

I'm never wearing one of those ever. Looks uncomfortable and not really for me at all.
                  If you won't do it in front of your parents, Jesus or a small child then you must be very shameful.

Also, please stop posting erotic and disgusting material - some people here need, em, help with this topic (me included).

Comment

Masturbation is not normal, and not healthy, and it is never private. God always sees it.
                    Everyone find it pervert if someone masturbate in public. So it is sin because you do it before God.
                    The Bible sais in 1stCor 6,19:
                    " What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? "

So, your body is not our own, we have no right to do with it what we want.
                    Sexual pleasure is a gift from God ONLY FOR MARRIED.
                    " Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. " (7,2)
                    The Bible not sais, we masturbate for avoid fornication or desires. Marriage is the only legal way from God for sexual satisfaction.
                    And Jesus said in Matthew: " That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (5,27)
                    Not only masturbation is sin. Lust and desire after sex with other who is not my wife or husband, it is sin,too.

Masturbation is stealing: You steal pleasure while you have no right for it.
                    Murdering (for men only): spilling seed, and every seed dies. God killed Onan for it (look at: Genesis 38,9)
                    Selfish: You satisfy Yourself, not your spouse. Sex in marriage is Giving ourself to our spose, not our satisfaction.
                    (Fornication: look at Matt. 5,27)

And 2Timothy 2,22: "Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart."

This is very simple and clear. Masturbation or even lusting after sex (outside marriage) is sin, and equal to fornication which is mortal sin.
                    However, if we show sincerely repent, God is ready for forgive us. But we must not to abuse God's grace.
                    Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
                    13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Comment

Brother Ezekial, i noticed something;

you say "Do not imagine yourself as attractive or sexy", yet your forum tagline is putting the "stud" back in Bible Study.
                      It seems as if you would be contradicting yourself.
                      Romans 13:8 Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Comment

Originally posted by PrayerWarrior View Post

you say "Do not imagine yourself as attractive or sexy", yet your forum tagline is putting the "stud" back in Bible Study.
                        IF he was trying to overcome masturbation, but he's not.

Are you going to offer this forum anything besides pointless nitpicking?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          IF he was trying to overcome masturbation, but he's not.

Are you going to offer this forum anything besides pointless nitpicking?
                          It would seem so.
                          I'm only offering what everyone else has to offer.
                          Romans 13:8 Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Comment

I am most ashamed to say that during my teenage years I did partake in this disgusting habit for a few weeks, but I beat those demons too become clean again

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Smith View Post
                              I am most ashamed to say that during my teenage years I did partake in this disgusting habit for a few weeks, but I beat those demons too become clean again
                              Did we miss your introductory thread somewhere? Make one and tell us about yourself, how you met Christ and how He helped you overcome your filthy habit (which I doubt if it really was only for a few weeks ) etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PrayerWarrior View Post

Huh?

I can't make heads or tails of your post, but I get the idea that you intend your post to be quite cutting. GET THEE BEHIND -- or if it works better for you, then elevated slightly in front of -- BROTHER ZEKE!!!!
                                sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

Comment

Working...
                                X