X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Windows 7 problems? Windows 7 is Dead! JesOS 7 Released

You are very right James. One shall never argue with a True Christian™ if they want to make it into Heaven.

Comment

This is amazing! I've never known until know that such an operating system exists! Where can I find it?

Also, I'm wondering about a few things. Is the API development of the JesOS interface accessor open source? Because if so, it might be prone to DDOS (Demonized Denial Of Service) attacks, thus slowing the OS down.
      Deuteronomy 12:28 - "Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of the LORD thy God."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jake View Post
        This is amazing! I've never known until know that such an operating system exists! Where can I find it?

Also, I'm wondering about a few things. Is the API development of the JesOS interface accessor open source? Because if so, it might be prone to DDOS (Demonized Denial Of Service) attacks, thus slowing the OS down.
        Not unless you become a True Christian(tm). The program is off-limits to the unsaved.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          Not unless you become a True Christian™. The program is off-limits to the unsaved.
          . . . and Pastors of small congregations with limited funds.
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

that sounds really cool! my best friend is a huge computer nerd, and knows a lot about how computers work, for being so young. he would definitely appreciate this. i'm currently in school for Computer Programming and hopefully i'll be able to learn some of this neat techie stuff.
            Romans 13:8 Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Comment

Working...
            X