X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm HOME!

I know you all. You are my neighbors,my in-laws, the people of my youth.
    I was raised in the Old testament ways by Godly people,but I became lost in the world of sin .I am truly home.
    If you would help me find my way back to JESUS I would humble myself before the almighty and confess and repent my sins. I am a little lost lamb among wolves. I need to come into the fold of the ritigious.i am an unclean vessel . Please let me come home!
    Yours in the LORD

Sister Dolly

Re: I'm HOME!

Well Hello, Dolly............I said hello, dolly,
    Its so nice to have you back where you belong
    You're lookin swell, Dolly.......I can tell, Dolly
    You're still glowin'...you're still crowin'...you're still goin' strong
    I feel that room swayin'......while the bands playin'
    One of your old favourite songs from way back when
    So..... take her wrap, fellas.......find her an empty lap, fellas
    Dolly'll never go away again.

Dya remember where that PayPal button is?
    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
    "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
    Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Dolly View Post
      I know you all. You are my neighbors,my in-laws, the people of my youth.
      I was raised in the Old testament ways by Godly people,but I became lost in the world of sin .I am truly home.
      If you would help me find my way back to JESUS I would humble myself before the almighty and confess and repent my sins. I am a little lost lamb among wolves. I need to come into the fold of the ritigious.i am an unclean vessel . Please let me come home!
      Yours in the LORD

Sister Dolly
      Welcome Sister Dolly. It is good to have you home. Jesus needs a new pair of shoes, so hit that Paypal button and make yourself truly welcome.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Praise HIM!
        Jesus leads yet another Sister to our Godly Church.
        You have truly been pouring in lately.

Hopefully you like bible studies as much as I do, as there is no better way to get to know a sister than by studying the KJV1611 with her.

Welcome!
        If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
        A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
        Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al EPistle View Post
          Well Hello, Dolly............I said hello, dolly,
          Its so nice to have you back where you belong
          You're looking swell, Dolly.......I can tell, Dolly
          You're still glow in'...you're still growing'...you're still going' strong
          I feel that room swaying'......while the bands playing'
          One of your old favourite songs from way back when
          So..... take her wrap, fellas.......find her an empty lap, fellas
          Dalyell never go away again.

Dya remember where that PayPal button is?
          Pastor Al Epistle,
          Thank you for your warm welcome. I am just a poor country wife and have no money of my own,however I so live on a farm and my husband has allowed me to give a sin offering of one spring female goat{Lev.4:27-28] and of the field,all that is left is turnip greens ,since you all have been having trouble with the devil and spinish you can bless these and feed the congregation. {Lev.27:33}. I am going fishing Saturday and can send some trout. I humbly hope this will be pleasing in the sight of the LORD[ Lev.:19-15]
          In humility
          Sister Dolly

Comment

Thank you for your welcome, i would like very much to join the bible study class. I have my own bible given to me by my in laws for a wedding present , King James Version. My father in law is a preacher and well sorted in the WORD He has tried his best to teach me how to be a good wife to his son. His son is upset about my joining your church as they have the same beliefs as this church but I feel in my heart that they would not lead me in the direction of Salvation.Some of the members are I believe homo's and adulterers
            Sister Dolly

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Dolly View Post
              Thank you for your welcome, i would like very much to join the bible study class. I have my own bible given to me by my in laws for a wedding present , King James Version. My father in law is a preacher and well sorted in the WORD He has tried his best to teach me how to be a good wife to his son. His son is upset about my joining your church as they have the same beliefs as this church but I feel in my heart that they would not lead me in the direction of Salvation.Some of the members are I believe homo's and adulterers
              Sister Dolly
              Hey sister, it is still time to save you and your family.

Comment

Dolly, have you seen my wife, Mrs. Hutchins? She has been missing for a few years now and I am beginning to get worried.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                  Dolly, have you seen my wife, Mrs. Hutchins? She has been missing for a few years now and I am beginning to get worried.
                  Brother James, Brother in the Lord (Galatians 1:19). We know. We need not talk about it.

Ephesians 5:12
                  For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                  2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                  Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                    Brother James, Brother in the Lord (Galatians 1:19). We know. We need not talk about it.

Ephesians 5:12
                    For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                    Thank you for your kind words. Unlike the life insurance company, I am not in a position to give up. $20MM is at stake. I can also not get remarried and do my duty as a True Christian™ by siring more offspring until I pay the 'Death Reassignment Fee' to LBC, LLC.
                    Luke 14:26
                    If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Ephesians 4:29-5
                    29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
                    30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
                    31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
                    32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
                    5 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
                    2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Hebrews 12:5-11
                    5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
                    6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
                    7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
                    8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
                    9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
                    10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
                    11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                    X