X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Woman's PLACE!!

Originally posted by Dameon_ACLUtard View Post
    *sighs* You know women aren't only good for cooking and cleaning. Sit one down sometime and talk to her, find out what she enjoys, who she looks up to. You do know they're people too right? You never know you might find the two of you have something other than god in common.

If talking's not your thing, watch a film with her. Get close on the sofa, read together... True Christian women can read right? Honestly, women can be a lot of fun if you don't squash them under your thumb all the time. I do my fair share of work around the house, I clean when my mom asks me too. I've even cooked once or twice. Mind you I nearly burnt the house down but it's something you get good at with practice.

¬_¬ Try getting to know a woman without crushing her spirit and you might see things a little differently. The female of the species isn't a slab of meat gents, she's got a brain for thinking and a heart for feeling. Keep that in mind next time you're stuffing your ungreatful faces with food she's slaved over all day.
    We DO KNOW they have other uses, namely bearing and raising TRUE CHRISTIAN CHILDREN.

As for you doing your work at home. EXCELENT! I see you understood that when your mother asks you to do something she is only transmiting YOUR FATHER'S WILL and our FATHER IN HEAVEN'S WILL. YOU MUST DO THEIR WILL!

As for the confusion you present let me assure you that we DO NOT CRUSH the spirit of women, it is like an ant, small, brainless, but resistent beyond anything you can imagine.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

I don't think I will ever understand why you hate women so much. I love the company of a woman and not for their attractive figure or sex, I'll spend time with a lady I have no sexual attraction to purely because we have a lot in common; be it watching some movies or playing computer games.

Maybe one day I'll be able to see what makes you so hateful toward the opposite sex who bring you so much.
      Now that, that don't kill me can only make me stronger.

Comment

I don't think I will ever understand why you hate women so much. I love the company of a woman and not for their attractive figure or sex, I'll spend time with a lady I have no sexual attraction to purely because we have a lot in common; be it watching some movies or playing computer games.

Maybe one day I'll be able to see what makes you so hateful toward the opposite sex who bring you so much.
        You say you love the company of women but not their attractive figure or sex? HOMER ALERT!

A lot in common? I DO HOPE it's not clothes or make-up....(or worse, boyfriends)

ahhh, "playing computer games" maybe I was wrong, sometimes THE LORD bestows upon those he wishes to remain pure a certain nerdiness that lets them stay away from the temptations of the flesh....

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

No, I didn't say I wasn't attracted to women. I said I don't hang around with women who are sexually attractive alone, I also hang around with women who are beautiful to look at but it's not my only reason for spending time with them. If that makes sense.

Comment

No, I didn't say I wasn't attracted to women. I said I don't hang around with women who are sexually attractive alone, I also hang around with women who are beautiful to look at but it's not my only reason for spending time with them. If that makes sense.
            No, it doesn't make much sense, but let's carry on.

You don't hang around attractive women ALONE.

And indeed you shouldn't, not before marrying her. If she is a proper CHRISTIAN GIRL you MUST NOT treat her like an harlot, nor allow her to be seen like one.

And you must keep yourself pure until mariage, no sex until then, not with anyone, and not with yourself.

The more I read the more I find there is still hope for you, PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Sorry to say but I've already had sex. I've never dated a christian.

Comment

Assuming you are talking about sex with a woman I would say that at least those youthful frolics can put our minds at rest about any homerism

As for never "dating" a Christian, for "dating" I assume you are trying to avoid being vulgar when talking about Christian girls, WELL DONE but DO capitalize CHRISTIAN!

A CHRISTIAN GIRL is for MARRIAGE, if you must, use the heatens, they're lost anyway.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Fortunately for you, we do have a personals section where you can seek a good, Christian woman!

Unlike our new friend See the Light, the majority of the men here -- the True Christian men, at least -- love women. We don't hate them by any stretch of the imagination!

Granted, they have a particular place in life, and in church. Surely you know this! They ARE inferior intellectually to men, and should be subject to men. That doesn't mean we hate them! Do you hate your wolf-dog? I'm sure you don't expect it to invent nuclear fission, but I imagine you care for it, yes? You expect it to obey, not mess the floor, not bite your friends. Surely in housebreaking it, you chastised it on occasion, perhaps with a rolled-up newspaper. That doesn't mean you hate it! Chastisement is for its own good, and so it can learn to live with civilized folk!

Women are like your wolf-dog, only they bathe more frequently, are far less furry (well, unless they're Eastern European, but there's electrolysis for them), and much better in bed at carrying on conversation. They also tend to learn from chastisement more rapidly.

Please don't think we hate women because of STL's overzealous comments! We are Baptists here, not some "He-Man Woman-Hater's Club".

Comment

Yes, I did mean sex with a woman. All the christian girls I know don't want none of this 'cause their daddy's say they'll go to hell. Anyway christian girls are no fun.

Urm, I wouldn't place a woman on the same level as my pet. That's just harsh.

Comment

Yes, I did mean sex with a woman. All the christian girls I know don't want none of this 'cause their daddy's say they'll go to hell. Anyway christian girls are no fun.
                      Ahhh! it brings tears to my eyes to see that SOME families still breed... raise, PROPER CHRISTIAN GIRLS!

GOD'S FEAR, the full knowledge of their damnation if they sin, my heart sings of joy.

And for the record, I do love them and agree with OYK's evaluation.

And, they are not supposed to be "FUN" but they are worth waitting for.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Urm, I wouldn't place a woman on the same level as my pet. That's just harsh.
                        Of course not! Your woman should definitely not be on the same level as your pet, down on the floor, fighting with your wolf-dog over a bowl of kibble. No, she should be much closer to your level, and sit with you at the table (when not busily preparing food, of course).

Comment

I wouldn't expect a woman to do what I asked her to though. I mean I wouldn't obey her so why should she obey me?

Comment

I wouldn't expect a woman to do what I asked her to though. I mean I wouldn't obey her so why should she obey me?
                            Dameon

You are right about not obeying her, but don't let lie-beral ideas make you think that there is justice on balance.

You are not supposed to obey her, but you are duty bound to guide her.

THE LORD has given you a SOUL with a MAN's inteligence, you must guide the weak woman through this life.

Lead her, guide her, teach her, correct her...

If she is wise (in ger limited fashion) she will obey you and know IT IS GOOD!

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Lead her, guide her, teach her, correct her...
                              I would Lead her straight to my bedroom, Guide her during sex, Teach her just how I like it and Correct her when she gets it wrong. In return I would expect her to do the same for me, I hate to dissapoint the ladies.

I would never Lead her in religion or Teach her someone elses beliefs. Nor would I Correct her point of view or Guide her thinking.

Comment

so why should she obey me?
                                Because she is commanded to by Christ.

Ephesians 5:22-24 (KJV 1611)
                                Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
                                For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
                                Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Jesus wants us to be in happy, healthy relationships. That is why he appointed the man the head of the house; things work better this way.

Do you know a recent study showed that the 54,000 cases of spousal abuse reported each year could be significantly reduced if women would learn to listen? It's a simple solution that Jesus was aware of 2,000 years ago. Don't fix what isn't broke.

Dean

Comment

Working...
                                X