X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Contest: pic of the dreamiest conservative smile

I think Mr. Ann Coulter has the dreamiest smile. I do wish he would wear more masculine attire, but he is a work in progress.

Last edited by BrotherLarry; 03-20-2018, 02:49 AM.
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Comment

Ever felt hypotized by a pretty face? Here's one of Newt Gingrich's wives:

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

That IS hypnotizing, brother Jeb! What an inspiration she is for all elderly women!

Meanwhile, liberals are grabbing at straws, mocking Mike Pense for "always looking," and I quote, "like he's about to introduce legislation to outlaw the X-Men."

I don't see it that way. I see it as the face of a man who is smiling inwardly, privately, because he is satisfied with doing God's work: thwarting the advancements of the gays and feminists in our culture.
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

High energy:
          Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

I'd like to nominate Rep. Blake Farentold (R-TX). He is on the right in the photo below.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post

And who says Trumpism is all about over-the-top noise, Trumpists can also be subtle. Just look at all three of the "Millennials for Trump". They're smiling on the inside:

You have to admit, Donald's children do have dreamy smiles. They are certainly "rich" in the gene department too.
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

I think without a doubt it has to be one Martin Shkreli, aka Pharmabro.

Ezekiel 36:26- A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Comment

Trump's wall: closed border, open smile:

Rick Scott:

Comment

This is no contest. Pastor Ezekiel's smile, the one that we can see every time He posts, is the dreamiest slime of all conservatives: gracious, witty, yet compassionate!

Psalms 34:5
                    They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                    Attached Files
                    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

My, time flies. There's a new generation of winning smiles to judge. Get used to seeing THIS one around town. It's 35-year-old son of former New York City prosecutor, mayor and attorney of the President of the United States, Rudy Guiliani - and a man in his own right.
                      Attached Files
                      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

And, another famous, well-liked smile that is loved by patriots everywhere, is belonging to none other than the adorably-sweet Kellyanne Conway! My word; who can forget how she helped our beloved President Trump at every opportunity that presented itself to her? And, even though she is a -bound, Mary-worshiping Cathyolick, she still manages to uphold some very decent moral standards for . An example of Kellyanne's lovely smile, and of her resolute determination in seeing that rules of decency not be modified, is here:
                        Attached Files
                        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by Sally Paulson View Post
                          Just what is it that makes the smile of a conservative man so dreamy? Just what is their secret? And what can a girl do to get them to smile in that unique way?

Here's Ted Cruz, possible future President of America:

I'm sure I've seen better Ted Cruz Pics out there, so feel free to post your own favorites.
                          Thank you so kindly, dear Sister Paulson, for that lovely photograph of Senator Ted Cruz. My; he is such a handsome gentleman, isn't he? How my heart was gladdened when he said that if he were to become the President of the blessed , he would rule with the US Constitution in one hand, and with the in the other hand.

Let us hope that Senator Cruz will retain that determination, and enter the Presidential race for 2024. Now, I do know that he will have fierce opposition from the LIE-beral Demonrats -- the devil's people are working overtime to get that Kameleon Harris woman elected as President. Why, just the other day, I had found this rather unflattering photo and caption of Mr. Cruz. How it makes my heart ache to see such a fine man of righteousness abused like this, but we know that the loves faithful patriots, and He will lead Senator Cruz to victory.

Psalm 108:13 "Through we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies."
                          Attached Files
                          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Honestly, the three front runners (in order of expected finishing positions) are. Women of course, do not count.
                            1. Jesus
                            2. Pastor Ezekiel
                            3. The Donald
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

In many ways tall women appear as both formidable and beautiful. One solidly in the corner of Donald Trump is Sidney Powell. Here she is with something between a dreamy conservative smile and concern for Rudy's hair coloring:

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

The Paisleys

Although they are (were, in the case of Senior) Presbyterians of some sort, the Paisleys have nevertheless been fairly solid on the question of popes, sodomy and church union. And two dreamy smiles.

[L] Paisley (senior) | Paisley (junior) [R]
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X