X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mother's Companion

The Mother's Companion provides godly insights and mentoring for Christian mothers. She warns Christians about the need to beware of social services (http://www.themotherscompanion.org/c...ey/shelley.php):

Be very careful about spanking in public and I wouldn't really talk to others about your discipline even to family members. Social services is out there. Be wise about it.

Any questions from brothers and sisters of Landover Baptist Church for the Mother's Companion? Glory!

Re: The Mother's Companion

there is no reason to spank a child. The buttocks are a large store of fat. many other places on the body are closer to nerves or much easier to punish your childer with.
    Spankings are perverted and wrong. Why would touch a child so inappropriately? There are a ton of other punishments you can use besides having to touch a behind all the time.

Comment

Spanking on the buttocks is important. You don't want your kid to think that his ass is a place for good feelings, do you????
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I never spank, I use a stout switch.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

No, I would rather them never consider it for anything other than something to sit on. It isn't something to be touched so why lead by example with touching it?
          Not only that but spanking is also as a sexual act and the parallel to this isn't something I believe should be drawn or led to.
          You wanna punish your kid, take something away, put soap in their mouth, don't let them have dinner, send them off to bed, hit them on the back, or squeeze their pinky or a pressure point.

Comment

Originally posted by fatalo View Post
            squeeze their pinky or a pressure point.
            Are you some kind of Japanese here to promote alternatives to Godly discipline?
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
              Are you some kind of Japanese here to promote alternatives to Godly discipline?
              You obviously do not know what I am talking about, appropriately done applying leveage against bones in the pinky is a very searing pain and so are pressure points.
              what do japanese have to do with anything?? I am just saying I don't want to go around touching childs rear ends like a pedophile and mimicking sexual behavior as a "punishment" on a child. Especially when there are more effective ways of punishing someone.

Pressure points are extremely effective aside from just physical pain. Because it is a small insignificat spot and very demeaning for the child. It makes them feel like you are very powerful because a small touch from you can cause great pain for them.

Comment

You mean to tell me a switching is sexual???????? How about an axe handle?

If I want to demean someone, I'll ask them to make an intelligent post.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                  You mean to tell me a switching is sexual???????? How about an axe handle?

If I want to demean someone, I'll ask them to make an intelligent post.
                  There are many forms of spankings and punishment that take place on the ass in Sex and erotica like S&M.
                  I am not judging anyone on how they discipline their children just saying why I don't parallel sexual acts to punish my child.

Comment

Originally posted by fatalo View Post
                    There are many forms of spankings and punishment that take place on the ass in Sex and erotica like S&M.
                    I am not judging anyone on how they discipline their children just saying why I don't parallel sexual acts to punish my child.
                    You have a disturbing mind.

Comment

I have found just possessing a nice strop to have solved about 95% of all the discipline problems in my home.

I recommend it highly.
                      Attached Files
                      Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

She uses a dowel rod. http://www.themotherscompanion.org/c...discipline.php

Fatalo, should you go take a godly shower or something?

Comment

Working...
                        X