X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why are Wiccans so fat and ugly? A study.

Originally posted by arachnid View Post
    I actually have a friend that is wiccan. She is actually pretty cute and she isn't fat she is really sexy though. Some people in the world are and others aren't.
    Yet thay're all Heathens playing with something that in reality they aren't equipt to handle, meaning; The Satan Slut Pool in Hell. These cosplay kids and wiccan (short for attention seeking) whores of Hell have no idea, and if they do, I will dance for Jesus when God smites their fat (or skinny) arses.
    Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

I agree with you on that. When I dated her she cheated on me with another guy. Then did the same to the other guy. Then so on and so on. She's now a slut and works in a strip club

Comment

I actually have a friend that is wiccan. She is actually pretty cute and she isn't fat she is really sexy though. Some people in the world are and others aren't.
        If you find her cute, then you have concrete proof that she has entered into a pact with Satan. When a witch engages in unholy congress with the Dark One, he grants her the power of glamour. A glamour is an illusion, and by using one a repulsively ugly and bloated old hag can make herself appear to be an attractive young lass.

I'll pray for God to lift the glamour from your eyes, before its too late.
        Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

What would make someone do such an evil thing? Ill Pray for myself to be cleansed of any lust of her.

Comment

What would make someone do such an evil thing?
            Why, to steal your semen and share it with her pasty-skinned beached whale lezbean coven, of course. This is part of the wiccan/lezbean sacrificial baby mill, for those dry times when Planned Parenthood isn't producing enough victims to sate Satan's hunger for blood and souls.

Ill Pray for myself to be cleansed of any lust of her.
            See that you do. And God bless you!
            Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

thank you brother

Comment

Satan promotes all sin. Gluttony is one of his favorites because it isn't even illegal and he can advertise successfully on television. Krispy Kreme, Baskin Robbins, McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken... you guessed it: all owned by the shiny red Devil. These satanic foods are promoted among the unsaved, which group is where the wiccans are recruited as they watch Jerry Springer, Oprah and Chris Matthews. They are made fat and then lured into the wiccan devil cult by other fat people. Once they are ensnared into worshipping Satan, they get tattoos, in violation of God's law and as an attempt to vex Him (Leviticus 19:28). Fat people are ugly and tattooed people are ugly, so you have fat and ugly. And tattooed.

I should note that skinny, 17 year old male social rejects are sometimes found among the wiccans. One is pictured in another post above with his accursed cats.
                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
                X