X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My wife bought me one of those stupid little chocolate bunnies last year

Originally posted by Dipper Man View Post
    In our land of AMERICA! If a woman tried to do that she'd get beaten to near death, and locked in a prayer closet without food or water.
    In your land america, husbands get arrested by beating women, here it is rare to happen, and I am not from spain or france. And in america most of you are fat and have tiny dicks.

Zechariah Smyth: I already made intro, so you search for it lazy ass
    Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Comment

Re: My wife bought me one of those stupid little chocolate bunnies last year

Originally posted by TheChristian View Post
      In your land america, husbands get arrested by beating women, here it is rare to happen, and I am not from spain or france. And in america most of you are fat and have tiny dicks.

Zechariah Smyth: I already made intro, so you search for it lazy ass
      Ephesians 4:29 "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."

No need for the harsh language sonny. Haha. We only get arrested if one of Obamas secret spies is patrolling around. Boy i'll have you know that gluttony is a sin, and I do not commit sins. At least I try my very hardest not to, and when I do I pray to Jesus for forgiveness.

Proverbs 23:21 "For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags."

I bet a million dollars your a frenchy. You sure do sound like one of em.

Comment

Working...
      X