X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Forum

Hello, my name is Carrie. I live in Virginia, and am currently in search of a church as I just moved here from KY a few months ago. Unforunately I am tempted by lesbian desires and I am hoping to be reformed through this site and a church.

My favorite bible verse is Ecclesiastes 3:1:
    "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;"

Re: Hello Forum

Originally posted by Unsavedgirl View Post
    Hello, my name is Carrie. I live in Virginia, and am currently in search of a church as I just moved here from KY a few months ago. Unforunately I am tempted by lesbian desires and I am hoping to be reformed through this site and a church.

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;"
    PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
    Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
    Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

Greetings, Carrie. May I ask how many corrective rapes you've tried so far? Getting over an affliction as perverse as lesbianism can take more than one application, you know.

You might also consider aversion therapy. I've a little place set up off the coast of Mauritania that is equipped to offer aversion therapy with nausea-inducing medications used in conjunction with flashing images of Ellen Degeneres, Chaz Bono, and Hillary Clinton. I'm sure that this combined with 6 or 7 scheduled daily rape sessions augmented by mechanical sessions performed by the finest German piston devices could cure your affliction in as little as 6 months.
      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Hello Carrie. I pray that you will shed your unnatural desires and get right with Jesus. We will provide such aid and assistance as we can, but in the end, it is up to you. God gives us free will, that we may make our own path. Heaven or Hell; it is all up to you, Carrie.
        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Choosing to be a lesbo is the worst thing that you can do. Don't you know that the way a woman gets to Heaven is through child birth.

1st Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing , if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Lady lesbians simply cannot do so. You are ruining you opportunity to be Saved(tm).

I'm as much a supporter of the female as anyone and I genuine think that women should be treated as if they are equal to men but lesbiopathy is beyond the pale.

I hope you see sense and but such images of the lower Venusian furrow out of you mind: find a man.

YIC
          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
            Greetings, Carrie. May I ask how many corrective rapes you've tried so far? Getting over an affliction as perverse as lesbianism can take more than one application, you know.

You might also consider aversion therapy. I've a little place set up off the coast of Mauritania that is equipped to offer aversion therapy with nausea-inducing medications used in conjunction with flashing images of Ellen Degeneres, Chaz Bono, and Hillary Clinton. I'm sure that this combined with 6 or 7 scheduled daily rape sessions augmented by mechanical sessions performed by the finest German piston devices could cure your affliction in as little as 6 months.
            I haven't tried any. Anytime I try to flirt with a man, or approach in a heterosexual manner, I freeze and can't go through with it. However, if you do believe this will work I will try anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
              Hello Carrie. I pray that you will shed your unnatural desires and get right with Jesus. We will provide such aid and assistance as we can, but in the end, it is up to you. God gives us free will, that we may make our own path. Heaven or Hell; it is all up to you, Carrie.
              Thank you so much for your prayers. I know it is up to me. I am trying to find a way to expel these desires- I am just having a hard time finding the right path to cure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                Choosing to be a lesbo is the worst thing that you can do. Don't you know that the way a woman gets to Heaven is through child birth.

1st Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing , if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Lady lesbians simply cannot do so. You are ruining you opportunity to be Saved™.

I'm as much a supporter of the female as anyone and I genuine think that women should be treated as if they are equal to men but lesbiopathy is beyond the pale.

I hope you see sense and but such images of the lower Venusian furrow out of you mind: find a man.

YIC
                I know that lesbianism is evil- which is why I can't stand feeling these desires. I am trying to find a way to rid myself of these desires but fear approaching men.

Comment

...Anytime I try to flirt with a man...
                  Ankles. Earlobes. If putting those together doesn't get you a True Christian™ suitor, nothing will.

Just don't aim too high around here. Most of the Pastors seem strangely resistant to that approach.

Comment

My dear, praise the Lord you want to be healed! Talk to your father, and have him marry you to a man, who will impregnate you and help you get to heaven! Then you will definitely be understanding and be cured of all lesbian desires! Being a wife makes me so happy!

Yours in Christ,
                    Elizabeth
                    "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                      Ankles. Earlobes. If putting those together doesn't get you a True Christian™ suitor, nothing will.

Just don't aim too high around here. Most of the Pastors seem strangely resistant to that approach.
                      Only a perverse atheist would think of having a woman put her ankles up by her earlobes. We True Christian™ men would not even think of such a decadent position even to cane our wife or staff. Have you no shame at all?

A poor, defenseless young lady with barely budded breasts bound to a table by thick leather belts securing her body firmly in position, thighs and calves quivering from the unnatural strain while her frightened eyes peer over a rude panel gag, terrified where the quirt will strike her tender flesh next. Do you seriously think any respectable Christian man would entertain such disgusting thoughts?

You sicken me, you godmocking pervert!
                      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

I know that lesbianism is evil- which is why I can't stand feeling these desires. I am trying to find a way to rid myself of these desires but fear approaching men.

The efficacy of beatings in situations like this should not be ignored. I advise a trip to meet with the Pastor of the closest Baptist Church. Tell him of your unnatural desires and he will beat the living daylights out of you. In this manner, you may divorce yourself from your wicked thoughts and pursue a personal relationship with Jesus. I'm talking about Jesus Christ, the Son of God, not the gardener.
                        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
                          My dear, praise the Lord you want to be healed! Talk to your father, and have him marry you to a man, who will impregnate you and help you get to heaven! Then you will definitely be understanding and be cured of all lesbian desires! Being a wife makes me so happy!

Yours in Christ,
                          Elizabeth
                          Hello Elizabeth,
                          I wish I could but my father is deceased- he passed away while my mother was pregnant with me. Very unfortunate as he was quite devout.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                            The efficacy of beatings in situations like this should not be ignored. I advise a trip to meet with the Pastor of the closest Baptist Church. Tell him of your unnatural desires and he will beat the living daylights out of you. In this manner, you may divorce yourself from your wicked thoughts and pursue a personal relationship with Jesus. I'm talking about Jesus Christ, the Son of God, not the gardener.
                            I will do so this weekend. I hope this works. however in my early teenage years I tried self-harm to deal with my urges with no avail. Maybe it will be different if it is done by a holy man.

Comment

Hello Elizabeth,
                              I wish I could but my father is deceased- he passed away while my mother was pregnant with me. Very unfortunate as he was quite devout.
                              Mercy! See this? This right here? Her daddy wasn't present to be a good Paternal role model. This is what is wrong with America. The Feminazis and the Obamunists want to rot us from the core by destroying the family unit! This poor sinful wretch is a textbook example of what becomes of people when deprived of a normal nuclear family consisting of man, wife, and 2.8-25 children! Daddy never taught her it was wrong to lie with woman, and before long she'll be wallowing with swine, urinating on the American flag, and sacrificing Christian babes to satan!

And this is EXACTLY what we will get if we continue to allow homersex marriages. Their children, foreign scum adopted from third world countries like Algeria and Norway will already hate God and America, but even if they didn't, they would take one look at daddy kissing daddy and see this as license to murder, rape, and steal church donation boxes. This would collapse America, and therefore the world!

Comment

Working...
                              X