X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy, folks.

Howdy! My name is Cletus Montgomery and I am a devout Baptist following the word of the Lord for 40 years strong. I was born into a family of 29 enlightened Christians and I learned to read by reading the KJV Bible when I was in 6th grade. I was hooked and have been praying since. I hope y'all accept me into your community because I have been looking for a wholesome Baptist community for years and have only seemed to find home here.

-Cletus

Re: Howdy, folks.

Welcome to our forums, Mr. Montgomery. It's nice to "meet" you! What church do you attend, and what is the Bible Verse through which the Lord thy God speaks most endearingly to you?
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Welcome, Cletus. We are friendly here and anxious to make the acquaintance of other Christians. Where do you reside? What congregation do you attend and who is your pastor? How many are your sons? Do please tell us everything. we want to get to know you.

God Bless!
      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Hello, Sir:

A warm masculine greeting and welcome to our friendly forums. Jesus radiates love and blessings through these pages and we long to know more of you.

Are you married? Do you have eligible daughters who are fair of face and ready to serve a strong, handsome, well built equine gnathologist? If so, won't you tell me of them?

We have literally thousands of sermons, devotions, and topics to explore here. You will come away a better Baptist and better man by spending time with us.

COME, LORD JESUS!
        BrotherLarry
        Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
        “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
        Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus Montgomery View Post
          Howdy! My name is Cletus Montgomery and I am a devout Baptist following the word of the Lord for 40 years strong. I was born into a family of 29 enlightened Christians and I learned to read by reading the KJV Bible when I was in 6th grade. I was hooked and have been praying since. I hope y'all accept me into your community because I have been looking for a wholesome Baptist community for years and have only seemed to find home here.

-Cletus

Why did it take you until the sixth grade to learn how to read? Did you have a learning disability? What did your school waste its time teaching in grades one through five?

Reading the Bible should be the main curricula undertaken in 1st grade. By 6th grade, you should have been done with your lessons altogether, not just starting them.

Disappointedly Yours,
          Handmaiden
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
          X