X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitromethane Shortage

Friends,

God hates nitromethane.

That's why there's currently a shortage of it.

Now you may think that God loves hot rods because there's groups like Racers For Christ but I assure you, God hates NHRA.

That's why he almost killed John Force last year in Texas. You'd think John Force would have learned his lesson after that... but no, he got back behind the wheel, thumbing his nose at the LORD.

Apparently the LORD gave John Force a second chance by letting him win this weekend in Topeka. When John Force got out of the car, did he thank his lord and saviour Jesus Christ (like Kurt Warner would do; even though Kurt is married to a lezbian). No, John Force thanked his sponsors.

Well, back to the Nitromethane shortage.

Part of the shortage has to be because Nitromethane cannot be found anywhere in the Bible (KJV1611). The closest you can come to it is Methuselah, and that has nothing to do with Ch3No2.

Friends, Nitromethane isn't even an American product anymore. It's produced SOLELY by the godless chinks in China.

Nitromethane is used in products like fertilizer and pharmaceuticals. Friends, this product should be boycotted.

I'm getting armyguy and some other Illinois True Christians (tm) together this coming weekend and we're going to Joliet to protest their use of Nitromethane, and their blatant disrespect for the LORD!

PRAISE JESUS!!!

YIC
    V
    Judges 9:21 And Jotham ran away, and fled, and went to Beer, and dwelt there, for fear of Abimelech his brother.

Re: Nitromethane Shortage

Are the terrorists hoarding it for their next big attack?
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
      Are the terrorists hoarding it for their next big attack?
      I was going to say no, at first, but it's been rumoured that Don Shumacher is hoarding several billion gallons of the stuff. Possibly to be used to blow up Freehold Iowa.
      Judges 9:21 And Jotham ran away, and fled, and went to Beer, and dwelt there, for fear of Abimelech his brother.

Comment

Any further news on this Brother V.? It's quite worrying to be honest.
        Psalm 81:10:
        I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
        open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Mr. Brother V.

I have heard John Force personally thank the lord for allowing him to survive the accident, which harmed his body so. I also heard him mention that Eric Medlin was with the Lord above.

What do you think turned hime to the darkside ???

Comment

Originally posted by Brother V View Post
            I was going to say no, at first, but it's been rumoured that Don Shumacher is hoarding several billion gallons of the stuff. Possibly to be used to blow up Freehold Iowa.
            Don Schumacher has sold 180 barrels of the 400 he had in his inventory. I think these are the steps that lead to his dismay.

Comment

Originally posted by HINDSIGHT View Post
              Mr. Brother V.

I have heard John Force personally thank the lord for allowing him to survive the accident, which harmed his body so. I also heard him mention that Eric Medlin was with the Lord above.

What do you think turned hime to the darkside ???
              Was this before or after John Force thanked Castrol, Old Spice, Triple A and all the rest of his sponsors and potential sponsors?

How can one not know that God hates the NHRA, especially after this past weekend?

John Force may be a member of RFC, but even so, he'll need to take his firesuit with him when he passes!

Comment

Working...
              X