X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!

Originally posted by Laura Rose View Post
    sir, MCR is not a demonic band,
    I've heard them before, and I do not see any demonic ness in them. They are not an emo band. If anything, they're rock. People can take anything out of everything, to blame. they're just a music group. theyre more with pop culture, than anti religious.
    if you would:

something to look at.
    God bless.
    That is because you have become seduced by their demonic influence and cannot tell the difference.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

I am sorry Brothers and sisters for i went to do some research on this so called music group and stumbled across this:

Yeah!

And if your heart stops beating
      I'll be here wondering
      Did you get what you deserve?
      The ending of your life
      And if you get to heaven
      I'll be here waiting, babe
      The end, and if your life won't wait
      Then your heart can't take this

Have you heard the news that you're dead?
      No one ever had much nice to say
      I think they never liked you anyway
      Oh take me from the hospital bed
      Wouldn't it be grand? It ain't exactly what you planned.
      And wouldn't it be great If we were dead?
      Ohh dead.

Tongue-tied and oh so squeamish
      You never fell in love
      The ending of your life
      And if you* get to heaven
      I'll be here waiting, babe
      The end, and if your life won't wait
      Then your heart can't take this

Have you heard the news that you're dead?
      No one ever had much nice to say
      I think they never liked you anyway
      Oh take me from the hospital bed
      Wouldn't it be grand to take a pistol by the hand?
      And wouldn't it be great if we were dead?

And in my honest observation
      During this operation
      Found a complication in your heart
      So long, 'Cause now you've got (now you've got)
      Maybe just two weeks to live
      Is that the most the both of you can give?

One, two, one two three four!

LA LA LA LA LA!
      LA LA LA LA LA LA!
      LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!
      Well come on,
      LA LA LA LA LA!
      LA LA LA LA LA LA!
      LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!
      Oh motherfucker,

If life ain't just a joke (LA LA LA LA LA!)
      Then why are we laughing? (LA LA LA LA LA LA!)
      If life ain't just a joke (LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!)
      Then why are we laughing?
      If life ain't just a joke (LA LA LA LA LA!)
      Then why are we laughing? (LA LA LA LA LA LA!)
      If life ain't just a joke (LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!)
      Then why am I dead?
      DEAD!
      Its from the Song called "DEAD!"

I mean seriosly! I feel kinda sick and disgusting from having read this filth!
      "Dead, dead, dead!" Yuck!

Death this and death that!!

They should be judged as soon as possible and forever burn!

I must now go cleanse myself with Prayer!

Comment

I don't know where to start.
        It saddens me more than anything else.

A lot of the comments that I have been reading here seem to be passing judgement and hateful towards fellow human beings who have chosen a form of music to express themselves. A form of art.

Art is from the heart, it is not to be taken in a literal manner and unless you actually talk to the artist, how can you even know what they really mean?

They inspire millions of people out there to love, to care. Why does it seem that some of you don't even want to look beyond what you think is the 'real' truth?

And I don't want to make that same mistake, so I am asking you honestly, please try to explain to me how someone who follow the Christian religion, based on the Bible, where Jesus teaches not to judge, not to hate, to look beyond appearances... why do you write this.
        Again, I don't want to judge you, I want to try to understand. please help me understand.

Comment

Welcome to the Black Parade, douchebags.

Comment

What? No they shouldn't.

I tell you what is an art, trolling is an art and you are doing it badly.

These people are uneducated morons. Please look around the site, they promote rape, and they condone and make plans to kidnap.

Shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by just_a_human_being View Post

A lot of the comments that I have been reading here seem to be passing judgement and hateful towards fellow human beings who have chosen a form of music to express themselves. A form of art.

Art is from the heart, it is not to be taken in a literal manner and unless you actually talk to the artist, how can you even know what they really mean?

They inspire millions of people out there to love, to care. Why does it seem that some of you don't even want to look beyond what you think is the 'real' truth?

And I don't want to make that same mistake, so I am asking you honestly, please try to explain to me how someone who follow the Christian religion, based on the Bible, where Jesus teaches not to judge, not to hate, to look beyond appearances... why do you write this.
              Again, I don't want to judge you, I want to try to understand. please help me understand.
              Could you show me where in the Bible that Jesus says we should not judge others, or to hate. Not that we hate anyone. I am not fond of a lot of people but I don't hate anyone.
              Why listen to any music that does not Glorify God?

Comment

Originally posted by TheChurchOfGerardWay View Post
                What? No they shouldn't.

I tell you what is an art, trolling is an art and you are doing it badly.

These people are uneducated mormons. Please look around the site, they promote rape, and they condone and make plans to kidnap.

Shocking.
                Look silly woman, we are not Mormons. They are not Christians. Landover is an Independent Baptist Church. Where do you see we promote rape??

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                  Why not listen to any music that does not Glorify God?
                  People have their own opinions, tastes and beliefs.

I personally love My Chemical Romance, and have never once been suicidal or anything of the sort under their influence.

You lot are just talking a load of shit and need to learn to respect other people's beliefs like we respect yours.

So I don't agree with you and I love MCR.
                  Tough balls, you'll deal.

Comment

Because they sing to Satan sweetie pie. If you are looking for sympathy as a chemically dependant homosexual Devil worshipper, you won't find it from True Christians™.

But we offer the love of Jesus Christ and it's yours if you ask Him
                    Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Wow, just wow. Never have I seen such a gathering of close-minded, ignorant people in my life. Another musician, one that I'm sure you'd also say is part of a cult, once said "Don't criticize what you don't understand." If you don't understand what the band has to say, then don't worry about it, and do not go around talking about crap you don't know. My Chemical Romance has said, FROM THE START OF THEIR CAREER that they want to save lives, as seen HERE:

this video is dedicated to all those mcr fans who think suicide is cool! its NOT! from the very mouth of our hero GERARD WAY "suicide is NOT FUCKING cool" t...

Not only have they said this, but they have also spoken out against objectifying women while on a tour in which another band was pushed by their label to ask women to show them their breasts for a backstage past.

ALSO, with the song Teenagers, the band has always said that the song is meant to say that violence is NEVER the answer to a problem, that includes SUICIDE.

i took this video may 8th, 2007 from the pit,i was about five feet from the stage.make it full screen, you see him very clearly. it's his depression speech, ...

The band has inspired many people to overcome drug and alcohol addictions as well. Gerard was once addicted to both, but he overcame that and has inspired others to do the same.

FURTHERMORE, if you listen to the song "Famous Last Words" on The Black Parade, you will find that the last words spoken in the song are "I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone..." The band has said that this is the most important line on the album, because it shows that even though life can be hard, you have to go on and look on the bright side, because THINGS GET BETTER.

Furthermore, on their upcoming, unreleased album, their is a line that says "This ain't a room full of suicides, we can live forever if you've got the time." Which is stating that suicide, self harm, and other acts of violence ARE NOT WHAT THE BAND IS ABOUT, they are about doing what they LOVE, which is playing music, and if you can't understand it, then you should criticize it, because it's none of your business.

Comment

Could you show me where in the Bible that Jesus says we should not judge others, or to hate. Not that we hate anyone. I am not fond of a lot of people but I don't hate anyone.
                        For example: Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."
                        or casting the first stone John 8:7
                        I haven't read the complete Bible yet. I don't have all the answers, I am not at all claiming that.
                        I am trying to understand.

And why should we only listen to music that glorifies God? And again, how can you judge that?

Comment

Look silly woman, we are not Mormons. They are not Christians. Landover is an Independent Baptist Church. Where do you see we promote rape??
                          That has been edited because I wrote morons, not mormons.

You say such things as, marry the man who rapes you, don't abort the child.

It's the womans fault for leading and tempting the man.

It's nothing but bullcrap.

Comment

For example: Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."
                            or casting the first stone John 8:7
                            I haven't read the complete Bible yet. I don't have all the answers, I am not at all claiming that.
                            I am trying to understand.

And why should we only listen to music that glorifies God? And again, how can you judge that?
                            This is also beautiful: 1 Peter 1:8: "Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing" isn't that what it is all about? About loving and believing in people who haven't been saved yet according to you?

Comment

Originally posted by CloseMindedMuch? View Post
                              Wow, just wow. Never have I seen such a gathering of close-minded, ignorant people in my life. Another musician, one that I'm sure you'd also say is part of a cult, once said "Don't criticize what you don't understand." If you don't understand what the band has to say, then don't worry about it, and do not go around talking about crap you don't know. My Chemical Romance has said, FROM THE START OF THEIR CAREER that they want to save lives, as seen HERE:

this video is dedicated to all those mcr fans who think suicide is cool! its NOT! from the very mouth of our hero GERARD WAY "suicide is NOT FUCKING cool" t...

Not only have they said this, but they have also spoken out against objectifying women while on a tour in which another band was pushed by their label to ask women to show them their breasts for a backstage past.

ALSO, with the song Teenagers, the band has always said that the song is meant to say that violence is NEVER the answer to a problem, that includes SUICIDE.

i took this video may 8th, 2007 from the pit,i was about five feet from the stage.make it full screen, you see him very clearly. it's his depression speech, ...

The band has inspired many people to overcome drug and alcohol addictions as well. Gerard was once addicted to both, but he overcame that and has inspired others to do the same.

FURTHERMORE, if you listen to the song "Famous Last Words" on The Black Parade, you will find that the last words spoken in the song are "I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone..." The band has said that this is the most important line on the album, because it shows that even though life can be hard, you have to go on and look on the bright side, because THINGS GET BETTER.

Furthermore, on their upcoming, unreleased album, their is a line that says "This ain't a room full of suicides, we can live forever if you've got the time." Which is stating that suicide, self harm, and other acts of violence ARE NOT WHAT THE BAND IS ABOUT, they are about doing what they LOVE, which is playing music, and if you can't understand it, then you should criticize it, because it's none of your business.

Pure blasphemy

We sing songs that don't need any interpretation or doubletalk to apologize for them.

On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross,
                              The emblem of suffering and shame;
                              And I love that old cross where the dearest and best
                              For a world of lost sinners was slain.
                              Refrain
                              So I’ll cherish the old rugged cross,
                              Till my trophies at last I lay down;
                              I will cling to the old rugged cross,
                              And exchange it some day for a crown.
                              O that old rugged cross, so despised by the world,
                              Has a wondrous attraction for me;
                              For the dear Lamb of God left His glory above
                              To bear it to dark Calvary.
                              Refrain
                              In that old rugged cross, stained with blood so divine,
                              A wondrous beauty I see,
                              For ’twas on that old cross Jesus suffered and died,
                              To pardon and sanctify me.
                              Refrain
                              To the old rugged cross I will ever be true;
                              Its shame and reproach gladly bear;
                              Then He’ll call me some day to my home far away,
                              Where His glory forever I’ll share.
                              Refrain
                              Come to Jesus Christ and let Him fill you with peace as the demons leave your filthy soul.

In Christ!
                              Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Oh this is judgemental.

Word filter, m o r o n changes to mormon

Comment

Working...
                                X