The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum

Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Brother_Percy's Avatar
Brother_Percy Brother_Percy is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Parking Lot Tither One Year/1000 posts Saved 5 Years Ex-eurotrash True Republican 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Doing God's Work in Europistan
Posts: 1,335
Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Friends,

As we are currently discussing Why Atheists are so miserable, I have decided to start this new thread - to continue my '101 Reasons' Series with '101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG'.

Reason No. 1 - The Holy Bible!

Atheists 'claim' that God doesn't exist, yet the Bible proves them WRONG! I can see the Bible, hold it in my hand, and know 1000% that it exists! As God wrote the Bible, this proves that he MUST EXIST too! How dumb these Atheists are!

Reason No. 2 - Evil-ution from Monkeys!

If we really evolved from monkeys, why do monkeys STILL exist? Surely they would've evolved too? And why don't we have tails or swing from trees or speak in monkey-talk? These atheists must be pretty deluded to believe such nonsense!

Reason No. 3 - The 'Big Bang'

Atheists believe there was a 'Big Bang' which created the Earth and the Universe and all things?? Well, what created the 'Big Bang'?? And what was there before it 'banged'??? Ask ANY atheist - they won't be able to answer you! Why? Because God created the 'Big Bang'! And then went on to create the Earth and everything in just 6 days! Praise Jesus!

Reason No. 4 - Dinosaurs

Most dumb atheists believe that man and dinosaurs didn't inhabit the Earth at the same time. However, we know this to be a LIE! Didn't Noah ride dinosaurs onto the Ark? Aren't Dinosaurs mentioned throughout the Bible?

Checkmate - Atheist!


....MORE TO FOLLOW....
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Pastor Isaac Peters's Avatar
Pastor Isaac Peters Pastor Isaac Peters is offline
Senior Pastor
Ex-liberal; converted to True Christianity™
Always Biblically correct
 

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Publisher's Choice True Heterosexual™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager Christian Love Ex-Mary Worshipper Long service medal, 2nd class Senior Pastor Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 13706 Levite's Sojourn Terr., Gibeah Hill, Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 10,318
Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

5. They have to lie to make their point (in which case their point must be a lie). They try to "prove" their Darwinist monkey cult through such obviously forged evidence as the Piltdown man, while ignoring real evidence such as the Paluxy man tracks.
__________________
This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Thundermaned Thundermaned is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 23
Thundermaned is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
Friends,

As we are currently discussing Why Atheists are so miserable, I have decided to start this new thread - to continue my '101 Reasons' Series with '101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG'.

Reason No. 1 - The Holy Bible!

Atheists 'claim' that God doesn't exist, yet the Bible proves them WRONG! I can see the Bible, hold it in my hand, and know 1000% that it exists! As God wrote the Bible, this proves that he MUST EXIST too! How dumb these Atheists are!

Reason No. 2 - Evil-ution from Monkeys!

If we really evolved from monkeys, why do monkeys STILL exist? Surely they would've evolved too? And why don't we have tails or swing from trees or speak in monkey-talk? These atheists must be pretty deluded to believe such nonsense!

Reason No. 3 - The 'Big Bang'

Atheists believe there was a 'Big Bang' which created the Earth and the Universe and all things?? Well, what created the 'Big Bang'?? And what was there before it 'banged'??? Ask ANY atheist - they won't be able to answer you! Why? Because God created the 'Big Bang'! And then went on to create the Earth and everything in just 6 days! Praise Jesus!

Reason No. 4 - Dinosaurs

Most dumb atheists believe that man and dinosaurs didn't inhabit the Earth at the same time. However, we know this to be a LIE! Didn't Noah ride dinosaurs onto the Ark? Aren't Dinosaurs mentioned throughout the Bible?

Checkmate - Atheist!


....MORE TO FOLLOW....
God this is to easy.
Reason 1: The holy bible.

All you say about this can only be true, if the bible is 100% true to the word.
It has already been proved that the bible isn't true to the word because of the rewritings and bad interpretations.
The bible is a book of understanding, not of facts, it teaches to live a life of morality and don't forget the metaphors.
Stupid atheists? To them the bible is not even true by one word, let be your words.

Reason 2: evolution.

It would be a scary idea if we did not change.
Both body and mind are important to each others, if I did not change as a man, I would not become a better person.
And that is the most important thing of evolution, becoming better and adapting, if we did not evolve, we would not survive.
Certain monkey's don't evolve very much further because they don't NEED to, because they can keep on existing without standing on two feet and having creative minds, mind you though: monkeys DO create, they use tools etc.
Humans just happen to have evolved their minds, to complexity.
Though I find it arrogant and ignorant that people find themselves superior at everything.
Is it not true that for example gorilla's are way stronger than humans?
Is it not true that hawks have better sight than humans?
Humans have the ability to invent and create, because we want to solve problems.
Animals don't need to solve problems.
For everything there is a reason!

reason 3 the big bang:

The big bang is a natural cycle that happened times before.
Nothing can be created in 6 days, nor has Jesus got anything to do with it.

Reason 4 Dinosaurs:

Omg, you are stupid, its the same reason as evolution, and since when is everything in the bible true to the word?
Its written by humans, not by god, thus he did not take dinosaurs in his big boat.
If dinosaurs would be there in the world, we would have to hide.
Saying humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time is ignorance:
Dinosaurs lived in a time where they could live, we live in a time to what we are adapted.


And actually I don't care what you think about me, I'm just hoping you guys wouldn't be ignorant to facts, that's stuff like bones, not words written by people who hardly knew anything.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Brother_Percy's Avatar
Brother_Percy Brother_Percy is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Parking Lot Tither One Year/1000 posts Saved 5 Years Ex-eurotrash True Republican 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Doing God's Work in Europistan
Posts: 1,335
Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Brother_Percy is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundermaned View Post
God this is to easy.
Reason 1: The holy bible.

All you say about this can only be true, if the bible is 100% true to the word.
Friend,

We know the Bible is 100% true, because God wrote it, and he's infallible. How could you doubt such a thing? This really shows how dumb atheists are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundermaned View Post
Reason 2: evolution.
Is it not true that for example gorilla's are way stronger than humans?.
Is this your proof that we evolved from monkeys? Because 'gorilla's are stronger' than us?? That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundermaned View Post
reason 3 the big bang:

The big bang is a natural cycle that happened times before.
Nothing can be created in 6 days, nor has Jesus got anything to do with it...
"The big bang is a natural cycle that happened times before"??? PROVE IT! And as for "Nothing can be created in 6 days"... I can create a perfect omlette in 6 minutes! Checkmate - Atheist!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundermaned View Post
Reason 4 Dinosaurs:

Omg, you are stupid, If dinosaurs would be there in the world, we would have to hide.
Saying humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time is ignorance:
.
There are no dinosaurs left now, obviously, because we killed them all! How dumb are you? Ever heard of extinction? After the flood, we hunted dinosaurs for food (or sport) until none were left. Well, except for crocodiles and the Loch Ness pleseosaur, and all the rest of the dinosaurs that live under the sea.

These atheists are so retarded!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Bob4God's Avatar
Bob4God Bob4God is offline
Moderator
Arms Dealer for CHRIST
Hands folded for Jesus
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award Gunfest '06 2008 Witch Hunt Award Silver Tither Real American™ Heaven Bound Home Schooled Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Ex-Gay Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Christian Love Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: On the Straight and Narrow (Earthly location: Freehold, Iowa)
Posts: 5,225
Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bob4God will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

6. They don't believe in a loving, personal GOD who cares so much about us He volunteered His only son to die temporarily for our sins! If this didn't happen, how could any of us go to Heaven?

7. They don't believe in a GOD who is actively in control of Earth and our lives. Just the other day me and my wife received a prayer alert from her brother that our nephew would be taking a rather critical test in school, and that we should ask the LORD to guide Him and give Him the knowledge to pass it. The entire family prayed, and do you know what? He got an A+ on that test! That's all the proof I need!

8. Atheists are usually bad at debating and end up saying that you can't prove there IS a god, so why should they obey this religion or that? Well, to that I have to answer, just because you can't disprove GODdoesn't mean He doesn't exist. I can't believe the lack of logic these people have!
__________________

The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
- Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL


CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 76,985
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundermaned View Post
God this is to easy.
Reason 1: The holy bible.

All you say about this can only be true, if the bible is 100% true to the word.
It has already been proved that the bible isn't true to the word because of the rewritings and bad interpretations.
The bible is a book of understanding, not of facts, it teaches to live a life of morality and don't forget the metaphors.
Stupid atheists? To them the bible is not even true by one word, let be your words.

Reason 2: evolution.

It would be a scary idea if we did not change.
Both body and mind are important to each others, if I did not change as a man, I would not become a better person.
And that is the most important thing of evolution, becoming better and adapting, if we did not evolve, we would not survive.
Certain monkey's don't evolve very much further because they don't NEED to, because they can keep on existing without standing on two feet and having creative minds, mind you though: monkeys DO create, they use tools etc.
Humans just happen to have evolved their minds, to complexity.
Though I find it arrogant and ignorant that people find themselves superior at everything.
Is it not true that for example gorilla's are way stronger than humans?
Is it not true that hawks have better sight than humans?
Humans have the ability to invent and create, because we want to solve problems.
Animals don't need to solve problems.
For everything there is a reason!

reason 3 the big bang:

The big bang is a natural cycle that happened times before.
Nothing can be created in 6 days, nor has Jesus got anything to do with it.

Reason 4 Dinosaurs:

Omg, you are stupid, its the same reason as evolution, and since when is everything in the bible true to the word?
Its written by humans, not by god, thus he did not take dinosaurs in his big boat.
If dinosaurs would be there in the world, we would have to hide.
Saying humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time is ignorance:
Dinosaurs lived in a time where they could live, we live in a time to what we are adapted.


And actually I don't care what you think about me, I'm just hoping you guys wouldn't be ignorant to facts, that's stuff like bones, not words written by people who hardly knew anything.
Friend, this is not a debate forum. We are here to praise Jesus. Please take a look at THIS thread, which explains in more detail. If you want to whine about how misunderstood you monkey-worshipers are, then take it somewhere else.

I will thank you to cease and desist from derailing our threads, which are inspired by the Holy Ghost.
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-13-2008, 01:27 AM
Nobar King's Avatar
Nobar King Nobar King is offline
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on the front porch. Revelation 6:8
Posts: 22,421
Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

8. The Grand Canyon. How many 2 week trips do I have to take (*they cost A LOT) and listen to all that Kaibob Shchists or whatever. Can't they just let me enjoy the beauty of the canyon with my family without ruining it with all their layers and stuff?
__________________
May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-13-2008, 01:33 AM
Glendora Christianson's Avatar
Glendora Christianson Glendora Christianson is offline
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, IA
Posts: 6,342
Glendora Christianson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Glendora Christianson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Glendora Christianson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Glendora Christianson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Glendora Christianson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Glendora Christianson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Glendora Christianson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Glendora Christianson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Glendora Christianson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Glendora Christianson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Glendora Christianson is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Reason #?? (I hope this isn't too abstract) But, I noticed that Atheists are really afraid of death, so they refuse to eat good wholesome American food like Roast Beef, Bacon, Sour Cream, Cheddar Cheese, Chili Cheese Fries, Dairy Queen Snicker's Blizzard, etc... Just imagine how miserable life would be if you spent it eating soy beans and wheat grass because you were afraid to die because you secretly knew you were going to HELL!
__________________
Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-13-2008, 02:29 AM
Unfalsifiable's Avatar
Unfalsifiable Unfalsifiable is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 652
Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

9 They believe, despite their infinitely small, human bound perspective on reality, that they can be sure that there is no God or Godly being! Based on no evidence, bar the fact they, as a human, have never experienced as a human, a God. Or so they think.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-13-2008, 03:16 AM
Brother J.H.'s Avatar
Brother J.H. Brother J.H. is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Washington D.C. working from the inside out to defeat communism!!!!
Posts: 289
Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother J.H. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
Reason #?? (I hope this isn't too abstract) But, I noticed that Atheists are really afraid of death, so they refuse to eat good wholesome American food like Roast Beef, Bacon, Sour Cream, Cheddar Cheese, Chili Cheese Fries, Dairy Queen Snicker's Blizzard, etc... Just imagine how miserable life would be if you spent it eating soy beans and wheat grass because you were afraid to die because you secretly knew you were going to HELL!
This is actually a really good point. I'd give you two stars if i could.
__________________
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-17-2008, 02:36 AM
RainMan's Avatar
RainMan RainMan is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1
RainMan is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Friend, this is not a debate forum. We are here to praise Jesus. Please take a look at THIS thread, which explains in more detail. If you want to whine about how misunderstood you monkey-worshipers are, then take it somewhere else.

I will thank you to cease and desist from derailing our threads, which are inspired by the Holy Ghost.
No better way to praise Jesus then by bashing other religions. JESUS #1 WOOOO!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-17-2008, 02:39 AM
Nobar King's Avatar
Nobar King Nobar King is offline
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on the front porch. Revelation 6:8
Posts: 22,421
Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Atheism is not a religion, you idiot.
__________________
May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-24-2008, 06:41 AM
Warrior of God's Avatar
Warrior of God Warrior of God is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK, or wherever the Lord's work takes me and my 'Long'
Posts: 241
Warrior of God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior of God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior of God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior of God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior of God has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior of God has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

reason 9 or 10 ( not sure if the count didn't get out of synch...)

Free will....

Given to man by God...

Atheists use that free will to choose to be sinful , fall-away, back-sliding ,
oh so sinful atheists...
Thus , just by being Atheists they prove God is real,
otherwise where did the free-will they abuse come from...

Do atheists have special shops where they can top up on Dumb ?

Or look at it another way,
If an atheist claims to be an atheist,
they are saying there is no God ( damned as they are),
by doing that they are saying they do not have any free will about believing in God,
as in their demented minds , how can they ?
If they're atheists , they cannot believe in God.
Thus, they have no free will to exercise on the question of belief.
There mind is already made up, and choice doesn't come into it.
All us believers know we have free will, and that it exists, as we choose to believe and embrace the Grace that God offers.
So there again, even the atheists prove that God exists by the very fact they contradict something we can all see is true,
that there is free will,
unless human stupidity denies it.
That free will IS,
So God IS,
Even the atheists would say the have free will in silly things, what shoes to wear , where to eat, what to eat etc etc...
All those blasphemers would say they used free will to decide to disbelieve,
Now as we have shown, Free Will comes from God,
so ...every time they make a choice even atheists prove God exists.

Maybe there is a special mail-order outlet for Atheists to get their Dumb from, maybe they offer a 2 for 1 , with a measure of spiritual blindnes on every carton of Dumb..
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-09-2008, 01:22 PM
gentilmenFX's Avatar
gentilmenFX gentilmenFX is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3
gentilmenFX is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post

Reason No. 3 - The 'Big Bang'

Atheists believe there was a 'Big Bang' which created the Earth and the Universe and all things?? Well, what created the 'Big Bang'?? And what was there before it 'banged'??? Ask ANY atheist - they won't be able to answer you! Why? Because God created the 'Big Bang'! And then went on to create the Earth and everything in just 6 days! Praise Jesus!

Reason No. 4 - Dinosaurs

Most dumb atheists believe that man and dinosaurs didn't inhabit the Earth at the same time. However, we know this to be a LIE! Didn't Noah ride dinosaurs onto the Ark? Aren't Dinosaurs mentioned throughout the Bible?
dude.. i think your so darn wrong with all this load of waste

The big bang: how you know god created it... who said it? a book? well thats a strong point to believe. I stick more to science because they have proof and a book can't proof anything.

dinosaurs? .... well.. i lolled on that.. dinosaurs on a boat.. i hope it didn't sunk.. anyways.. you guys ever hear about the huge asteroid that landed at chicxulub , near the tip of the yucatan peninsula in mexico, 200 miles west of cancun. its the proof that it extinguished the dinosaurs.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Jean Poole's Avatar
Jean Poole Jean Poole is offline
Mother of 20
True Christian™

Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls True Christian™ True Christian Lady Quiverful 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Freehold, Iowa.
Posts: 384
Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Reason 11:

a. Atheists don't believe that anything created the universe.

b. This is silly because we exist! Something must have created us!

c. The Bible says that God created us.

d. So Christians are right!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-09-2008, 05:59 PM
gentilmenFX's Avatar
gentilmenFX gentilmenFX is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3
gentilmenFX is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

As i said a book can't proof anything.

but if you believe that its your go I'll stick to mine
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Dead Dog's Avatar
Dead Dog Dead Dog is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 84
Dead Dog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
Reason No. 2 - Evil-ution from Monkeys!

If we really evolved from monkeys, why do monkeys STILL exist? Surely they would've evolved too? And why don't we have tails or swing from trees or speak in monkey-talk? These atheists must be pretty deluded to believe such nonsense!

We did not evolve from monkeys. But if Darwin's theory of evolution is correct then what he meant was that we evolved from the same thing that monkeys did. A creature similar to monkeys. but you're right, if it was the modern mokey we evolved from then they would not still exist as they do. As it is, If we evolved it was from the same creature amonkey did. Hence why genes are shared. For example, if you had a son and a daughter, it does not mean males and females are not related because you still exist. (This example uses a little imagination and outward thinking. It is difficult to come up with a good, but simple, example)

Reason No. 3 - The 'Big Bang'

Atheists believe there was a 'Big Bang' which created the Earth and the Universe and all things?? Well, what created the 'Big Bang'?? And what was there before it 'banged'??? Ask ANY atheist - they won't be able to answer you! Why? Because God created the 'Big Bang'! And then went on to create the Earth and everything in just 6 days! Praise Jesus!

The LHC that is being tested tomorrow (10th September 2008) will supposedly proove that.

These were the only two I could really comment on, having no argument strong enough to attempt the others right now.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Rev. M. Rodimer's Avatar
Rev. M. Rodimer Rev. M. Rodimer is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Salem, Indiana
Posts: 14,062
Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentilmenFX View Post
dude.. i think your so darn wrong with all this load of waste

The big bang: how you know god created it... who said it? a book? well thats a strong point to believe. I stick more to science because they have proof and a book can't proof anything.
We know God created it because it's here.

Scientists have never "proven" their Big Bang Theory. That's why it's called a "theory", you see.
Quote:
dinosaurs? .... well.. i lolled on that.. dinosaurs on a boat.. i hope it didn't sunk..
Do you mean you hope it didn't sink?

Are you a retarded, little boy?

Quote:
anyways.. you guys ever hear about the huge asteroid that landed at chicxulub , near the tip of the yucatan peninsula in mexico, 200 miles west of cancun. its the proof that it extinguished the dinosaurs.
Really? Prove it. Your saying so doesn't make it proof, and a scientist theorizing about it doesn't make proof, either.
__________________
Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-16-2008, 11:32 PM
Devo Truth Devo Truth is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Devo Truth is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

You say that the bible is 100% right, because it was written by god, but do not provide proof that it was written by god. If you can prove it was written by God, then the argument is over. There are other books that claim to be written by God as well.

Scientists don't believe we evolved from monkeys. They(most of them) believe that there was a common ancestor, and that both monkeys and human evolved from them, becoming 2 slightly varied forms of the same species, and then becoming increasingly different from each other. (I'm really simplifying). You can agree with them or not, but it is easier to disagree when you know what you're disagreeing with.

As for the Big Bang. It seems like a good explanation that something had to start the big bang, if it happened. Though this doesn't mean that what started it was the christian God, or that it even carried on existing afterwards.

I am not aware of the bible mentioning dinosaurs, but if you could show me where, then i would be interested to read.

I know many atheists that aren't afraid of death, they just believe they'll stop existing...

I know this isn't a place to debate, but considering counter arguments are a good way to strengthen your own.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-16-2008, 11:58 PM
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Posts: 18,089
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo Truth View Post
[...]I am not aware of the bible mentioning dinosaurs, but if you could show me where, then i would be interested to read.
Start the interesting read:
Job:40:15: Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
Probably a diplodocus or some-such

La:4:3: Even the sea monsters draw out the breast, they give suck to their young ones: the daughter of my people is become cruel, like the ostriches in the wilderness.
Probably a plesiosaur.





__________________


“The only place you don’t want to hear “Jesus loves you” is in a Mexican prison.”
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
atheism, atheists: vain godless scum, hell: no fun for sinners, i love list threads!!!!, lies

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:48 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2014 all rights reserved