X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blessings to all.

Hello, my name is Terry and I am from the southern part of Alberta Canada. I have joined this site after reading a lot and must say I agree with many of the members beliefs, and looking forward to a simpler way of living and showing faith to our Lord.

I have made many errors in my life up to this point, but after addiction and abuse to myself and many others, I have decided to turn the page and seek guidance from my Savior, Jesus Christ.

I would like to thank my dear friend Lionel for encouraging me to sign up, and helping me thoughout the years with some very troubling times and situations. I am positive he is a messenger sent by God, for without him I would surely be in prison, or have had to face my sins before the Lord at a far too early age.

My temptations shall forever be "the Fear".

Re: Blessings to all.

Originally posted by the Fear View Post
    Hello, my name is Terry and I am from the southern part of Alberta Canada. I have joined this site after reading a lot and must say I agree with many of the members beliefs, and looking forward to a simpler way of living and showing faith to our Lord.

I have made many errors in my life up to this point, but after addiction and abuse to myself and many others, I have decided to turn the page and seek guidance from my Savior, Jesus Christ.

I would like to thank my dear friend Lionel for encouraging me to sign up, and helping me thoughout the years with some very troubling times and situations. I am positive he is a messenger sent by God, for without him I would surely be in prison, or have had to face my sins before the Lord at a far too early age.

My temptations shall forever be "the Fear".
    Brother or Sister (you should have a more gender-specific name to avoid confusion),

It seems to me you are a bit of a seeker, and for that I thank Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (c). One day you will know Him, and at that moment you will know you have received True Salvation (TM) because the temptation will be gone. You will no longer be able to sin!

AV1611 King James Bible (you must get one)
    1st John 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
    1st John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
    1st John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
    1st John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
    1st John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

You will at that time, of course, wish to change your screen name. I will be watching, as will all the True Christians (TM), to see where your heart really is.

In Christ,
    Warren

Comment

My full name is Terrance, and I am of the male gender.

Thank you Brother Warren, I have not seen those scriptures but will peruse and memorize those profound words, for they hold extra meaning to me.

Comment

My full name is Terrance, and I am of the male gender.

Thank you Brother Warren, I have not seen those scriptures but will peruse and memorize those profound words, for they hold extra meaning to me.
        Please tell us more about yourself, Terrance. How did you come to find Jesus? How old are you? What church do you attend?

Welcome to God's favorite forum.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Hello, Terrance! It's always good to find someone who wants to seek the Lord instead of the vile sins of this world.
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I hope you don't want to be rich and I hope you don't want lots of money. And I hope you don't care about "clever" or care about "funny" young man.

Because when the Devil has a hold on you, you won't know what's right and what's real anymore. And you won't know how you're meant to feel anymore.

But when you think about God it will all become clear, because you don't want to be taken over by The Fear.
            Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome, Pastor Ezekiel.

I was born in a small northern Alberta town in 1968, where my father was working as an oilman at the time. We moved around a lot to wherever the work was for him, my mother was a cook, and worked in the camps feeding the men that were working for my father. Both parents were very religious, we attended church regularily in the small towns we were located in throughout my childhood. My daycare providers were mostly church members, where discipline was swift and strong as was the same with my parents.

When I was 8, my siblings and I were sent to live with my grandparents, who were also very religious people. They were poor farmers, that had already raised a family with 9 children and seemed to have little interest in doing it all over with me and my sisters. My aunts and uncles were mostly in charge of our welfare, and we were often left in the charges of older cousins that were less than pure in their thoughts. Some terrible things happened during these years, things I prefer not to talk about at this point for I have not fully come to terms with them.

We were reunited with our parents, my mother left the family while I was in my early teens, I stayed with my father while she moved to the south of the province with my 2 sisters. I believe this is where my life began to slide down the slippery slope into the Devil's playground. With my father gone a lot of the time, I was lured into the heathenistic lifestyle because of a lack of guidance and discipline.

I quit school, got a job in the oilfield making a lot of money for a young man, and began my own life of debauchery and addiction. I destroyed the relationship with my parents, as well as the love of a woman that bore me two wonderful children by lying, cheating, and stealing to fuel my ever growing drug habits. By the time I was 30, I was finding comfort in the company of women that demanded monetary compensation for their time and living an empty, drug fueled existence. I was also finding it harder to come by employment because of my unstable lifestyle.

This all changed for me at the age of 35, when I was involved in a terrible accident that claimed the lives of 2 friends. It was a miracle that I had survived, it was then while in hospital I fell into a terrible depression. Once my head had cleared, I realized all the negativity I had been spreading with my way of life and wondered why I was chosen to live while 2 others were taken because of my actions. It was a very wise and compassionate priest (Father Michael Desparins) at the hospital that began to help me see I was "chosen" to live because there was still some moral value remaining in my soul that would some day, in some small way, be of value to someone else.

I do not currently attend any church regularily, as I am still struggling finacially and have not been to a service more than 3 sundays in a row. The frowns received when I can only donate a meager amount into the collection plate (that seems to be the determining factor of the degree of Faith one posesses) makes me uneasy, as no one here knows of me, or my past. In time, I may feel comfortable enough to share my situation with others here, but until then I will keep quiet and worship in my own way.

So here I sit, typing at a keyboard, hoping to find some salvation in this electronic device that has been my only friend of late. I have began to re-connect with my family members, they are tentative about reviving any kind of relationship with me because of my past actions which I completely understand. It will take some time for them to forgive me, and while I wait I must remain vigilant and keep the Fear at bay by spending my time working, and seeking answers from God.

There you have it, my life in a nutshell for your entertainment/evaluation. I ask for nothing, and expect little, for I have taken my share already in this life. I would only hope to be forgiven for my past sins, and be guided along to ensure I keep on the Path of righteousness.

Seeking salvation,
              Terrance.

Comment

Terrance (what kind of a name is that???? Sounds a little 'funny' if you ask me, not manly at all) But As a good Christian, I'll not judge.

Sounds like you had a proper upbringing, so there is hope that you have a good foundation.

Job 36:10
                He openeth also their ear to discipline, and commandeth that they return from iniquity.

Does sound sound like there was some buggering going on in the later years. You should have begged for forgiveness by God Almighty for allowing this penetration of your youth. This was the downfall in to the spiritual hell of your later years. You must know, one false step, one mistake and you are doomed to damnation.

You need to give more to God. A lack of income is no excuse, it is just another one of the Devils tools. There are always ways to get money. Have you considered selling a kidney? God would like that. It would show Him that you really do care, giving your flesh.

Genesis 2:21
                And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

There is hope for your salvation. Not a lot. There is much work you need to do. I suggest starting off slow, building momentum to Gods gates. I think you need to change your name first to one that puts your Gay past behind you, so to speak.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

So you're a cripple and you have no money? It sounds like Jesus has turned His loving back on you friend.

As far as your Tithing goes, do you know what the Bible says on the subject?

Mark 12:41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. Mark 12:42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. Mark 12:43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: Mark 12:44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.
                  Poor people like you are supposed to Tithe everything they have to the church (Landover Baptist preferably). Don't worry about food, rent and so on; Your Love Offering will come back to you one hundred fold if you have enough Faith in Jesus.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'll let you judge, Mr. Hutchins, if it makes you feel like a superior being. I never asked, or chose to have the circumstances of my life on this earth transpire the way they did. If you somehow gain confidence, or moral fortitude by making a terrible time and experience fodder for your enjoyment, by all means do so.

The Lord decided to befall such horrendous atrocities upon me for a reason, which will someday become clear. Until then, I will mind my peace and take such comments with the grace and gesture of understanding that has been eloquently shown by our Lord Jesus.

Thanks for responding though Jamie, or Jimmy, whichever you were called while bent over the altar. I'm sure you didn't choose that manly name either.

I must now go and pray, for the Fear has reared it's ugly head in the form of anger.

Comment

Thank you Pastor Ezekiel, but it was I who first turned my back on Jesus, and will work toward forgiveness.

Comment

Thanks for responding though Jamie, or Jimmy, whichever you were called while bent over the altar. I'm sure you didn't choose that manly name either.

I must now go and pray, for the Fear has reared it's ugly head in the form of anger.
                        Easy son, don't let Satan, or as you call it, the Fear get you to start sinning again. Calm down and just breath.

Now, I know it is hard to hear the truth about not being Saved. But Jesus has brought you to this forum for a reason. If you stick around, you may have what it takes to become a True Christian™, which would mean eternal life in Heaven at the right hand of the Lord. Glory!
                        Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Working...
                        X