This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

he is white. jesus was never brown. it was all a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by vikram View Post
      he is white. jesus was never brown. it was all a lie.
      Now we're getting somewhere.

You still stink like curry though boy. Is it true that you dot-heads only bathe in cow urine?
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Jesus is of Middle-Eastern descent yes, but for all we know he may be half-cast.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet Muhammed View Post
          Jesus is of Middle-Eastern descent yes, but for all we know he may be half-cast.
          Why do you have a diaper on your head?
          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Because it's my bomb holder.

Comment

That explains the need for a diaper on your head.

Sounds like there is nothing in your head. I mean, you are a filthy Mudslime.
              sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
              Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
              Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
              Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
              Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
              Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

Also, white is amazingly proficient at reflecting light, which is very important when living in Heaven because it’s much closer to the sun than living on the Earth. This white skin prevents you from getting cancer in Heaven and I’m sure stops many other diseases in their tracks.

God Bless!
                Incorrect again. My higher levels of melanin protect me from getting hit up with sunburn like you pasty little underbaked crackers. As long as I use a bit of sunscreen (organic, thank you very much) I just get blacker. And I certainly don't mind that.
                If you want to post here, you will abide by the rules. Admin

Comment

Originally posted by jennabenna View Post
                  Incorrect again. My higher levels of melanin protect me from getting hit up with sunburn like you pasty little underbaked crackers. As long as I use a bit of sunscreen (organic, thank you very much) I just get blacker. And I certainly don't mind that.
                  I see what you did there. Referred to yourself 5 times (My, me, I, I, I) versus twice for the rest of humanity combined, and of the latter, one was insulting, the other sarcastic.

I know where your love is focused.

Comment

I believe Jesus was black. Why else he has prohibited racism?

Comment

Originally posted by pahauskonto View Post
                      I believe Jesus was black. Why else he has prohibited racism?
                      Dear Friend,

And where in the Bible is that? Chapter and verse?

Yours in Him,
                      BAB <--- White and Uptight

Comment

Originally posted by Born Again Bob View Post
                        Dear Friend,

And where in the Bible is that? Chapter and verse?

Yours in Him,
                        BAB <--- White and Uptight
                        You don't know? And you call yourself a Christian. That's blasphemy!

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

Comment

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
                          Dear Friend,

Oh, sure, we have to baptize anyone! But then they can get back in the kitchen and fix me a snack.

Ephesians 6:5-8:

5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

6Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

7With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

8Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.
                          Yours in Him,
                          Massa BAB

Comment

Well, Matthew 28:19 is a beautiful verse describing our duties to preach the Gospel towards the lesser races, but I fail to see how it prohibits a proper Biblical view on race-relations (note: NOT RACISM).
                            "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
                            Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
                            My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
                            Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
                            An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

Originally posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
                              Well, Matthew 28:19 is a beautiful verse describing our duties to preach the Gospel towards the lesser races, but I fail to see how it prohibits a proper Biblical view on race-relations (note: NOT RACISM).
                              Lycia, lycia, lycia... Go get Bob a sandwich or has he baptized you enough? We were talking about racism here, not race-relations (what in god that even means), so you're missing a point here.

Comment

Lycia, lycia, lycia... Go get Bob a sandwich or has he baptized you enough? We were talking about racism here, not race-relations (what in god that even means), so you're missing a point here.
                                Now what in tarnation are you talking about here, boy?

Anyways, if you had bothered to read the thread specifically created for new posters like you were supposed to, you'd know that LBC specifically prohibits racism of all kinds. However, there is nothing wrong (and, in contrast, it is rather Godly) with treating the different races in different, Biblically-proscribed ways.

For example, all Canaanites should serve us white folks!

"And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant."
                                Genesis 9:25-27
                                "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
                                Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
                                My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
                                Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
                                An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

Working...
                                X