X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannabis Lolly: an assault on Christian children

A very distressed Christian father contacted me after a scuffle he had with the (secular) police.

What happened, you may ask. Did he do something wrong?

Well, see the attached picture to see what he saw and tell me what you would have done if you saw this stand next to your daughter's school. This father trashed the stand and called the police... guess who was taken away and had to pay for "damages"?

This is what the pro-Cannabis lobby really wants: to corrupt our Christian children. This is why Cannabis must remain illegal under any condition, including what is euphemistically called "medicinal" use.

Please friends, is there anything we can do for this Christian father?
    Attached Files
    I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
    Matthew 7:22
    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Re: Cannabis Lolly: an assault on Christian children

Did you get any samples?
    Dog's are mans best friend .

Comment

Originally posted by Forest Spirit View Post
      Did you get any samples?
      That was hateful. What possessed you to believe that anyone wanted to hear your mean-sprited comments? We are genuinely concerned about Christian children being lured into drug addiction, and you're out there making hippie wisecracks?

You should be ashamed!
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I would have begun praying. I don't think there's much else I could have done, due to Romans 13:1 commanding us to submit unto higher powers.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
          This is why Cannabis
          Why would you capitalize cannabis???

I think it is you that is the phony Christian!
          Isaiah 45:7 (King James Version)

7. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Comment

It was capitalized in the sign, too. While we're on the topic of sign semantics, the sign writer committed the cardinal sin of shopkeeper signmaking- an apostrophe doesn't make a noun plural. Also, the come-on should read 'high like an aeroplane'.

But what do you expect from stoners? They don't think that anything matters.
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyPoppy View Post
              Why would you capitalize cannabis???
              For the exact same reason people capitalize Hitler, Devil and Hell.

The better question is: what can we do about this atrocity??
              I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
              Matthew 7:22
              Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
              Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Working...
              X