Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Teaching His Word
Reload this Page CIRCUMCISION (as God Commands) A True Christian™ guide

(#1)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default CIRCUMCISION (as God Commands) A True Christian™ guide - 09-05-2007, 07:40 PM

Our Lord God commands that every Male child shall undergo this small token of Love.

Genesis 17:10
This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
Genesis 17:11
And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

It is Gods word that this is done at an early age

Genesis 17:12
And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

There are no exclusions here. Even your Servants must follow this command

Genesis 17:13
He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

The Lord is not happy if you do not obey this command

Genesis 17:14
And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Jeremiah 4:4
Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

Now, don't be over-concerned if you haven't yet undergone this procedure. Salvation is still available. Circumcision can be carried out at any age.

Genesis 17:24
And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
Genesis 17:25
And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.

New servants should be circumcised before they are allowed to eat within your household

Exodus 12:44
But every man's servant that is bought for money, when thou hast circumcised him, then shall he eat thereof.

Check all strangers coming into Freehold that they are Circumcised. Particularly if they wish to eat in our Restaurant.

Exodus 12:48
And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof.

Ladies, please check your menfolk immediately. You have a duty to ensure your Man a safe passage to Salvation and a place next to God in Heaven.

There is a room at my house set up as an emergency Clinic for the checking of single men and slaves.
I have qualifications downloaded from the internet as a Nurse and would happily pass these skills on to any of our Christian ladies who either wish to help or are not sure how to check their husband.

Any non-circumcised males will be dealt with on the spot (while you wait so to speak).

Discretion is assured, although all Males will have to be photographed for evidence.

Now come on men, don't be shy. Cleanliness is next to Godliness especially where the Tallywacker is concerned.

Ladies, I may need some extra help here, volunteers would be most appreciated.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#2)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: CIRCUMCISION (as God Commands) A True Christian™ guide - 09-05-2007, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Talitha View Post
Ladies, I may need some extra help here, volunteers would be most appreciated.
Just curious.........

Do you think Brother Remy will be there? If he is, I will volunteer.

Helpful, Sister Thumper

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#3)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: CIRCUMCISION (as God Commands) A True Christian™ guide - 09-05-2007, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
Just curious.........

Do you think Brother Remy will be there? If he is, I will volunteer.

Helpful, Sister Thumper
Thank you so much sister, but the matter of brother Remy is already "In Hand".

Sister Talitha

(#4)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

Default Re: CIRCUMCISION (as God Commands) A True Christian™ guide - 09-06-2007, 09:32 PM

I feel I must keep reminding all you Men out there to keep those Foreskins coming in.
We now have a Government contract to supply fresh Foreskins to help our boys in Iraq. We now have the knowledge at our Biomedical facility within Freehold to produce artificial skin for burn patients.

Did you know?:
One Foreskin contains enough Genetic material to grow 250,000 square feet of artificial skin to be used in healing burns.

>>>>>By the way Pastors, artificial skin sells for $3,000 per square foot so do the Math.<<<<<<

Just to put your minds at rest we only use the latest techniques and equipment here at Landover.
Name:  cstraint.gif
Views: 506
Size:  49.1 KB The Circumstraint Board

Name:  gomco.gif
Views: 506
Size:  29.7 KB The Gomco Clamp

Sister Talitha