X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, olympics are over, but new horrors arise

Well the perversions of the omlypics are over. Though coming week we'll encounter enough reviews, we won't have to watch nearly as much sodomy as the last 2 weeks.

But I warn you, they tend to extend it with a bigger display of depravity: the paralympics. It is the same perversions, only done by retards:

So be carefull, this time the brits are going sodomy all the way.
    II Kings 2:23-24: 23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Re: Yeah, olympics are over, but new horrors arise

Oh, if you want to avoid seeing any of this, here's a link to the schedule:

Official website of the London 2012 Paralympic Games in Great Britain, 29 August 2012 - 09 September. Find photos, videos, news, athlete bios and medal-winning performances.
    II Kings 2:23-24: 23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Comment

Sick! Since when did someone decide it was OK for retards to be shown on the TV? Watching them flop around like that makes me want to puke!
      sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Aaron Portway View Post
        Sick! Since when did someone decide it was OK for retards to be shown on the TV? Watching them flop around like that makes me want to puke!
        It's a symptom of the Gay Agenda forced on an otherwise Good Christian Nation. They want people to feel sorry for them rather than feel the natural repulsion due to unnatural behaviors. They think by getting the American population used to feeling sorry for cripples and retarded people we will similarly feel sorry for the homosexuals and drag queens and leave them alone. Eventually we'll forget to feel sorry for them, so they hope, and simply include them into normal society.

I for one, will not be thusly duped.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
          It's a symptom of the Gay Agenda forced on an otherwise Good Christian Nation. They want people to feel sorry for them rather than feel the natural repulsion due to unnatural behaviors. They think by getting the American population used to feeling sorry for cripples and retarded people we will similarly feel sorry for the homosexuals and drag queens and leave them alone. Eventually we'll forget to feel sorry for them, so they hope, and simply include them into normal society.

I for one, will not be thusly duped.

Well said Sister Mary. Big Sodomy has its slimy tentacles into all levels of the liberal media. Once people are accustomed to seeing these accursed limbless monstrosities, a raging homo will seem almost normal by comparison. A truly frightening scenario I know, but the unsaved are easily manipulated. It is our responsibility as True Christians™ to fight this rising tide of tolerance and acceptance with every fiber of our being. Amen.
          Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

You guys make me sick with this racism. I hope all of you get retarded 10x worse than everyone in the paralimpics.

Comment

Originally posted by Notyourproblems View Post
              You guys make me sick with this racism. I hope all of you get retarded 10x worse than everyone in the paralimpics.
              What racism?

Is "retard" a race now? Or are you just yet another idiot who doesn't know what "racism" means?
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Notyourproblems View Post
                I agree friend, every one of those 'people' in the paraolympics are evil retards. With your donation of just $1.00 a week, we can win the fight to eliminate them. Won't you please help?
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                  I agree friend, every one of those 'people' in the paraolympics are evil retards. With your donation of just $1.00 a week, we can win the fight to eliminate them. Won't you please help?
                  A good True Christian president would also help. Why does Obama not stop giving money to retards. That will learn them to behave normally.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                    What racism?

Is "retard" a race now? Or are you just yet another idiot who doesn't know what "racism" means?
                    Retard is not a race but can't a race be retarded: Mongols for example?

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post
                      Retard is not a race but can't a race be retarded: Mongols for example?
                      Or midgets?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Aaron Portway View Post
                        Good ol' americans

Comment

Originally posted by markymark View Post
                          Good ol' americans
                          Leviticus 21:16 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
                          18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
                          19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
                          20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
                          21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the Lord made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.

If God doesn't like them why should Americans?

YIC

Jack
                          Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
                            Leviticus 21:16 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
                            18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
                            19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
                            20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
                            21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the Lord made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.

If God doesn't like them why should Americans?

YIC

Jack
                            Indeed Brother O'fagan, indeed! What really sizzles my frying pan is when people try to talk others into ignoring the God-given disgust we naturally have in response to these freaks. I think they must do it in hopes of slowly making people accept them into normal society. Rather than do the right thing and confess their many sordid sins to the LORD, they'd rather convince society to ignore the issue altogether.

Comment

Working...
                            X