The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum

Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-03-2008, 06:05 AM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 75,112
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

As if there wasn't already a mountain of evidence showing the lies of the supposed holocaust, THIS old book has now been proven to be another one! Not only is the holocaust a hoax, but the author claims to hail from a fictional country!!

Quote:
Writer admits Holocaust book is not true

Almost nothing Misha Defonseca wrote about herself or her horrific childhood during the Holocaust was true.

She didn't live with a pack of wolves to escape the Nazis. She didn't trek 1,900 miles across Europe in search of her deported parents, nor kill a German soldier in self-defense. She's not even Jewish.

Defonseca, a Belgian writer now living in Massachusetts, admitted through her lawyers this week that her best-selling book, "Misha: A Memoire of the Holocaust Years," was an elaborate fantasy she kept repeating, even as the book was translated into 18 languages and made into a feature film in France.

"This story is mine. It is not actually reality, but my reality, my way of surviving," Defonseca said in a statement given by her lawyers to The Associated Press.

"I ask forgiveness to all who felt betrayed. I beg you to put yourself in my place, of a 4-year-old girl who was very lost," the statement said.

Defonseca, 71, has an unlisted number in Dudley, about 50 miles southwest of Boston. Her husband, Maurice, told The Boston Globe on Thursday that she would not comment.

Defonseca wrote in her book that Nazis seized her parents when she was a child, forcing her to wander the forests and villages of Europe alone for four years. She claimed she found herself trapped in the Warsaw ghetto and was adopted by a pack of wolves that protected her.

Her two Brussels-based lawyers said the author acknowledged her story was not autobiographical. In the statement, Defonseca said she never fled her home in Brussels during the war to find her parents.

Defonseca says her real name is Monique De Wael and that her parents were arrested and killed by Nazis as Belgian resistance fighters.

The statement said her parents were arrested when she was 4 and she was taken care of by her grandfather and uncle. She said she was poorly treated by her adopted family, called a "daughter of a traitor" because of her parents' role in the resistance, which she said led her to "feel Jewish."

She said there were moments when she "found it difficult to differentiate between what was real and what was part of my imagination."
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Unfalsifiable's Avatar
Unfalsifiable Unfalsifiable is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 645
Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

When the holocaust exhibition was on in London, I was in the final year of secondary school in England taking my GCSEs. Since I was doing modern History, we went on a "field trip" as you Americans call them to this Museum.

Naturally we saw all the blood and guts that were spilled during that period, I for one don't doubt that Jews were killed during that time, but what shocked and appalled me was what a Museum worker told us after we had seen it.

We were in groups of about 20, each group got a worker, so we sat down with ours in a little conference room, he apparently was the only non-Jew worker there although he was totally brainwashed. He listed all the companies that had benefited from "Jewish slave labour" and then told us what reperations these companies had paid to the Jews to say sorry! He said it was far too little, and his rhetoric managed to convince my peers that what he was saying was somehow right! He said Volkswagen, fanta and a bunch of other companies should be boycotted! The whole crows including me at the time nodded in agreement.

Thinking about it now, WHAT RIGHT DID HE HAVE TO SAY THAT? These were German businesses in Germany, they wouldn't be here today without that labour as they would have gone under. Businesses are faceless and politically aimed at only satisfying customers, damn right they benefited from thee Jew labour, they shouldn't of paid a dime of reparations to the Jews. How greedy, how filthy of these people to take their money. The only reason they paid is naturally to make it look good to customers, so I don't blame them for paying, I blame the idiots who think they should have to pay and the greed of the Jews for taking it.

Rant over.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:12 PM
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Posts: 15,595
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
As if there wasn't already a mountain of evidence showing the lies of the supposed holocaust, THIS old book has now been proven to be another one! Not only is the holocaust a hoax, but the author claims to hail from a authentic country!!
Quote:
She didn't live with a pack of wolves to escape the Nazis. She didn't trek 1,900 miles across Europe in search of her deported parents, nor kill a German soldier in self-defense. She's not even Jewish.
Those Joos will make up any kind of lies. They're not even bothered about whether they're plausible or not. Seriously, some Belgican Jewess claiming she rode around on the backs of wolves and roundhouse-kicked 20 Nazis to death? It's almost as bad as that bit in Primo Levi's If This Is A Man where he claims that he escaped from Auschwitz by gunning down Reinhard Heydrich with a machine-gun that was attached to his knee, or Elie Wiesel's claim to have invented the internet.
__________________
O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-03-2008, 07:12 PM
Dr. Otto Bond Sr.'s Avatar
Dr. Otto Bond Sr. Dr. Otto Bond Sr. is offline
Away on vacation, or very possibly deceased
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 177
Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Otto Bond Sr. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

I don't think anyone is surprised. Those damnable Germans are chronic liers. Probably faked the whole thing in one of those emo "cry-for-attention" things.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-04-2008, 05:26 AM
jesusrule jesusrule is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 16
jesusrule is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

You all do realize that there is more evidence to support that the Holocaust happened than there is that the Bible is true. For example, survivors of it. You can't tell someone who was there when it happened that it was fake. Especially when they still have their "numbers" on them.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-04-2008, 06:06 AM
ForGodsSake's Avatar
ForGodsSake ForGodsSake is offline
X-Aussie Evangelist
True Christian™
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Way Way out there somewhere i think!!!!!
Posts: 497
ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusrule View Post
You all do realize that there is more evidence to support that the Holocaust happened than there is that the Bible is true. For example, survivors of it. You can't tell someone who was there when it happened that it was fake. Especially when they still have their "numbers" on them.
Who are you tying to convince, yourself. They all ( The survivors ) as you say probably sat around a table playing there bingo or whatever throughout the war with all there rum and whisky and beer feeling a little left out and thought ,"hey lets make up a feel sorry for us all story and put the attention back on us". I mean just who do they think they are making up a great big lie like that huh. Makes me sick to the toes it does..
__________________
(2 Peter 3:10)

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-04-2008, 06:12 AM
Ahimaaz Smith's Avatar
Ahimaaz Smith Ahimaaz Smith is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Posts: 2,546
Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ahimaaz Smith is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

Quote:
Defonseca wrote in her book that Nazis seized her parents when she was a child, forcing her to wander the forests and villages of Europe alone for four years. She claimed she found herself trapped in the Warsaw ghetto and was adopted by a pack of wolves that protected her.
Let me get this straight--a woman writes that a pack of wolves that just happened to be wandering through the Warsaw ghetto in the middle of WWII adopted her and managed to sneak her out past the Nazi guards, then 30 years later people are shocked that it was all made up? Amazing what lies these Jews get away with. They seem to think that if someone keeps repeating a ridiculous story over and over again, that's proof that the story is true, no matter how inconsistent or illogical it may be.

Quote:
You all do realize that there is more evidence to support that the Holocaust happened than there is that the Bible is true. For example, survivors of it. You can't tell someone who was there when it happened that it was fake. Especially when they still have their "numbers" on them.You all do realize that there is more evidence to support that the Holocaust happened than there is that the Bible is true. For example, survivors of it. You can't tell someone who was there when it happened that it was fake. Especially when they still have their "numbers" on them.
We're all living witnesses to the unfolding of Biblical prophecy, yet there are still nonbelievers among us. We're not saying the Nazis made life easy for the Jews, just that the Jews of the world have blown it all out of proportion, as if nobody else suffered at all in WWII. BTW, it's not all that hard to fake a number tatoo to gain sympathy and a cut of the reparations check.
__________________

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-04-2008, 06:41 AM
ForGodsSake's Avatar
ForGodsSake ForGodsSake is offline
X-Aussie Evangelist
True Christian™
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Way Way out there somewhere i think!!!!!
Posts: 497
ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

I cannot believe it took 30 years to figure out that the wolves were not true.
__________________
(2 Peter 3:10)

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-04-2008, 08:26 AM
Offcr. Albert Martin's Avatar
Offcr. Albert Martin Offcr. Albert Martin is offline
Unsaved Meter Maid
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Iowa....or Maryland
Posts: 250
Offcr. Albert Martin is a sorcer and idolater who follows false Gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

The humor in their Holocaust denial is that they say that the guy they're in cahoots with, Jack Chick, is a liar.

Chick always said the Catholics helped plan the Holocaust...No Holocaust, no Catholic involvement...Sorry!
__________________
Former member of a church which I cannot dare mention-Now a spiritual free agent-could LBC be the way for me?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-04-2008, 09:26 AM
WilliamJenningsBryan's Avatar
WilliamJenningsBryan WilliamJenningsBryan is offline
True Christian™
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Nerd True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Home Schooled Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Early riser Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,987
WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusrule View Post
You all do realize that there is more evidence to support that the Holocaust happened than there is that the Bible is true. For example, survivors of it. You can't tell someone who was there when it happened that it was fake. Especially when they still have their "numbers" on them.
You are not making a very good case here. How can there be "survivors" in a supposed "holocaust"? Isn't a "holocaust" something where everyone dies?
__________________
Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
...and get off my lawn
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 75,112
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offcr. Albert Martin View Post
The humor in their Holocaust denial is that they say that the guy they're in cahoots with, Jack Chick, is a liar.

Chick always said the Catholics helped plan the Holocaust...No Holocaust, no Catholic involvement...Sorry!
We've never said there was NO holocaust. There is some evidence that a few hundred people died. We just feel (and many notable historians back this up) that the joos have dramatically overblown the issue, just because they enjoy being professional victims.

And there is volumes of evidence that your roman pope and his band of ring kissers helped Hitler (the papist) carry out his campaigns. Even your boy-buggering uncle admitted that.
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Unfalsifiable's Avatar
Unfalsifiable Unfalsifiable is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 645
Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

Every drop of savable blood spilled during the holocaust is oozing over every Catholics hands. For they are one of the single most important factors in Hitler's rise to power.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Wide-Open's Avatar
Wide-Open Wide-Open is online now
Director of European Evangelical Outreach
A Shining Example of Christ's Love
Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Mission to Australia Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Nerd True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Ex-eurotrash Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A frictional country
Posts: 18,373
Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

Quote:
Defonseca says her real name is Monique De Wael and that her parents were arrested and killed by Nazis as Belgian resistance fighters.
Right, so she replaces old lies with ... new ones. Belgian resistance fighters, hah! That sounds about as real as Mooslim peace activists.

This lady doesn't need to apologise, she needs a straightjacket, period.
__________________
Psalm 81:10:
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-04-2008, 02:38 PM
ForGodsSake's Avatar
ForGodsSake ForGodsSake is offline
X-Aussie Evangelist
True Christian™
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Way Way out there somewhere i think!!!!!
Posts: 497
ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

Hitler was a Catholic scum read HERE

I could go on and on and on with links but i choose not to. Its obvious the catholic church are a bunch of heathen scum, just like there predecessors the scribes and the sadusees and farasies. Nothing has changed with these heathen catholic killing scum bags.
__________________
(2 Peter 3:10)

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Roberta's Avatar
Roberta Roberta is offline
Anti La Leche League Organizer
True Christian™

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love Real American™ Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life True Christian Lady Virgin True Republican Most Obedient Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts True Christian Beauty Saved 1 Year Best stoning bucket Flat Earth Flat Earth A for Effort Teabag Patriot 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: VT--the Green Mountain State
Posts: 1,805
Roberta is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Roberta is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Roberta is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Roberta is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Roberta is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Roberta is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Roberta is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Roberta is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Roberta is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Roberta is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Roberta is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

Revelations like this tend to be ignored. Down 2.5 million in Auschwitz alone!


The pictures above depict the old and the new memorial plaque for the victims of the former concentration camp in Auschwitz. In 1995, the Polish authorities under President Lech Walesa officially reduced the number of victims from four to one and a half million, without this important change being taken into account by Holocaust believers.
__________________
Come climb my mountains.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-04-2008, 05:32 PM
The Adversary The Adversary is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 64
The Adversary is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
You are not making a very good case here. How can there be "survivors" in a supposed "holocaust"? Isn't a "holocaust" something where everyone dies?
Actually, a holocaust is when something is wholly burnt. I imagine the Nazis were offering the Jews and the Gypsies as a burnt sacrifice to create a pleaseing smell to God (they were very religious).

"But his innards and his legs shall he wash in water: and the priest shall burn all on the altar, to be a holocaust, an offering made by fire, of a sweet armoa unto the LORD." - Leviticus 1:9
__________________
Isaiah 45:6-7:
"...I am the LORD and there is none else. I form the light and create darkness. I make peace an create evil. I the LORD do all these things." (KJV)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-04-2008, 05:47 PM
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,982
SalvationSeeker is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.SalvationSeeker is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.SalvationSeeker is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.SalvationSeeker is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.SalvationSeeker is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.SalvationSeeker is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.SalvationSeeker is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.SalvationSeeker is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.SalvationSeeker is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.SalvationSeeker is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.SalvationSeeker is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

It's a FACT that the Cathylicks were the driving force behind the nazis.
World War II was little but an attempt by the pope to conquer the world and bring about a one-world government.
But the plan failed when we Godly Americans saved the day.

Thus the cathylicks shipped off some nazis to Argentina, those they were confident would keep their silence and had others killed.
Hitler however repented and accepted Jesus during his last moments down in the bunker, and because of that his former comrades
-who had once worshipped him as was he their dark master the pope himself- murdered him and desecrated his body by mutilation and burning.
But Hitler is in Heaven now for he repented of his sins and accepted Jesus as his personal Savior, proving once again that Jesus is truly awesome!

The cathylicks however, having lost WW2, switched to plan B and formed the U.N which were to do in a political way, what hitler failed to accomplish with warfare:
To unite the world in a one-world new-order government run out of the Vatican. This plan continues today, and will continue until people worldwide open their eyes
and see the U.N for what it really is: A cathylick tool of the devil and his prophet the pope!
The U.N is what the antichrist will use to establish his new world order.
__________________
If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-05-2008, 01:39 AM
Dr. Laurie PHD's Avatar
Dr. Laurie PHD Dr. Laurie PHD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls True Scientist™ Long service medal, 3rd class 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 92
Dr. Laurie PHD is a True Christian™Dr. Laurie PHD is a True Christian™Dr. Laurie PHD is a True Christian™Dr. Laurie PHD is a True Christian™Dr. Laurie PHD is a True Christian™Dr. Laurie PHD is a True Christian™Dr. Laurie PHD is a True Christian™Dr. Laurie PHD is a True Christian™Dr. Laurie PHD is a True Christian™Dr. Laurie PHD is a True Christian™Dr. Laurie PHD is a True Christian™
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
She's not even Jewish...

..."daughter of a traitor"....she "found it difficult to differentiate between what was real and what was part of my imagination."
Of course she's not Jewish, the book of revelations states that the self-proclaimed Jews are FALSE JEWS, from the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN!

Being related to treason, lies, and overheated, hollywood-style hallusinations sure sounds kike to me.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-05-2008, 01:56 AM
jesusrule jesusrule is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 16
jesusrule is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
You are not making a very good case here. How can there be "survivors" in a supposed "holocaust"? Isn't a "holocaust" something where everyone dies?
The definition of Holocaust is any mass slaughter or reckless destruction of life.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-05-2008, 03:57 AM
ForGodsSake's Avatar
ForGodsSake ForGodsSake is offline
X-Aussie Evangelist
True Christian™
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Way Way out there somewhere i think!!!!!
Posts: 497
ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™ForGodsSake is a True Christian™
Default Re: Further Evidence The Holocaust is a LIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusrule View Post
The definition of Holocaust is any mass slaughter or reckless destruction of life.
Exactly, so there are no survivors.
__________________
(2 Peter 3:10)

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
books, history, holocaust, jews and their damn lies

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:08 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved