X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    Originally posted by Squidward View Post
    What happened to "Love thy Neighbor" or is their a exception? And yes we get it, your self-righteous. Puppet.
    Unsaved scum like you are hardly likely to be my neighbor. Use your head, asshat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean Poole
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    AMEN, Dr.Santiago!

    SquidMonkey, I am most certainly not a whore. I am a True Christian™, and I have had 20 children with my Godly True Christian™ husband so that we can have plenty of Soldiers for Christ.



    P.S. As for the "Love thy neighbor" comment, we all love you very much, SquidMonkey. Here we are, trying to save you from Eternal Damnation, but you insult us endlessly! But still we try and save you! If that is not True Christian™ Love, I don't know what is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Squidward
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    Originally posted by Dr. Santiago Solo View Post
    Show me the part of the Bible that forbids hating, and I'll believe you, we only hate what God hates. And we are allowed by God to judge in righteousness, and since we are righteous, we can judge. Besides, it is all about trying to save your mortal soul here, young girl. Accept Jesus today, or spend eternity being butt-raped by demons, it's your choice
    What happened to "Love thy Neighbor" or is their a exception? And yes we get it, your self-righteous. Puppet.

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    If you knew the Holy Bible at all, you would know that Jesus commands us to judge unsaved scum such as yourself.

    Go suck a cock, I'm scum simply because I don't believe what you do? You are Elitist Trash!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr. Santiago Solo
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    Originally posted by Squidward View Post
    Why should I;
    A ) Listen to a loose whore like you?
    B ) Kiss the feet of a Supremist/Elitist?

    You are all obviously having a laugh .
    Well, I for sure will have a laugh while I watch from Heaven your sinner behind getting destroyed by multiple Demons. And of course I am an Elitist, for I belong to the Maximum Elite: The Born Again, Saved True Christians™!!! We get to spend all Eternity with God, it doesn't get much better than that, can I get an Amen, Brothers (and sisters)?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    Originally posted by Squidward View Post
    Why should I;
    A ) Listen to a loose whore like you?
    B ) Kiss the feet of a Supremist/Elitist?

    You are all obviously bullies .
    You're digging your way down to hell at a pretty fast clip boy. You might want to rethink this strategy.

    Jesus called you here for a reason. Think about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Squidward
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    Originally posted by Mother of 20 View Post
    You are on the high road to being banned from God's Favorite Forum, I reckon.

    Apologize to Pastor Ezekiel at once, you Unsaved Trash.
    Why should I;
    A ) Listen to a loose whore like you?
    B ) Kiss the feet of a Supremist/Elitist?

    You are all obviously bullies .

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    Originally posted by Squidward View Post
    Expect from me? Only God can Judge me, can't he? And why would I want to read that and get brainwashed into your stupid cult, 'cos let's be honest. None of you here are real Christians. Get bent.
    If you knew the Holy Bible at all, you would know that Jesus commands us to judge unsaved scum such as yourself.

    Leviticus 19:15
    In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

    John 7:24
    Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

    1 Corinthians 2:15
    But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
    We are about as "real" as real gets boy. Better wake up and smell the coffee, before you wake up and gulp the sulfur in the lake of fire.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr. Santiago Solo
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    Originally posted by Squidward View Post
    Expect from me? Only God can Judge me, can't he? And why would I want to read that and get brainwashed into your stupid cult, 'cos let's be honest. None of you here are real Christians. Get bent.
    Show me the part of the Bible that forbids hating, and I'll believe you, we only hate what God hates. And we are allowed by God to judge in righteousness, and since we are righteous, we can judge. Besides, it is all about trying to save your mortal soul here, young girl. Accept Jesus today, or spend eternity being butt-raped by demons, it's your choice

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean Poole
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    You have much to gain from joining us True Christians™, SquidMonkey. Even just over the internet, it is possible to see the differences between us True Christians™ and you heathens.

    REPENT!

    Leave a comment:


  • Squidward
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    Originally posted by Dr. Santiago Solo View Post
    That language is completely uncalled for, and I don't mean the profanities, because they're all I would expect from you anyway, but the part I outlined. Tell me, have you even read anything besides pornographic movie titles in your life? I recommend you to start reading the One Book that is worth reading, so you can be Saved®, the KJV Bible, of course. Oh, and here you have a nice article about sand nigras.
    Expect from me? Only God can Judge me, can't he? And why would I want to read that and get brainwashed into your stupid cult, 'cos let's be honest. None of you here are real Christians. Get bent.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean Poole
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    You are on the high road to being banned from God's Favorite Forum, I reckon.

    Apologize to Pastor Ezekiel at once, you Unsaved Trash.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr. Santiago Solo
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    Originally posted by Squidward View Post
    This has to be a joke, it has to be.

    I say; get piffleed.

    You self-righteous, piece of white trash supremist cooter.
    What makes you above everybody? Fit to lick the blood off his boots? Probably AID infested. Go crawl back into your trailers you brainwashed hicks. What the piffle is a sand nigra? Go hang yourself from you're cock.
    That language is completely uncalled for, and I don't mean the profanities, because they're all I would expect from you anyway, but the part I outlined. Tell me, have you even read anything besides pornographic movie titles in your life? I recommend you to start reading the One Book that is worth reading, so you can be Saved®, the KJV Bible, of course. Oh, and here you have a nice article about sand nigras.

    Leave a comment:


  • Squidward
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    That was uncalled for. You aren't fit to lick the blood off his True Christian™ boots. Apologize at once!

    You might also want to take the time to research a topic before spouting off about it. It has been proven 100% that Jesus was no joo, nor was He a sand nigra. Take a look at THIS
    This has to be a joke, it has to be.

    I say; get fucked.

    You self-righteous, piece of white trash supremist cunt.
    What makes you above everybody? Fit to lick the blood off his boots? Probably AID infested. Go crawl back into your trailers you brainwashed hicks. What the fuck is a sand nigra? Go hang yourself from you're cock.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    Originally posted by Squidward View Post
    Well Jesus was born in Bethlehem... not far from Jerusalem. Yeah I'm sure he was...

    And its evolution you hick.
    That was uncalled for. You aren't fit to lick the blood off his True Christian™ boots. Apologize at once!

    You might also want to take the time to research a topic before spouting off about it. It has been proven 100% that Jesus was no joo, nor was He a sand nigra. Take a look at THIS

    Leave a comment:


  • Squidward
    replied
    Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific

    Originally posted by Mother of 20 View Post
    How many times, SquidMonkey, it is "EVILution" . This is because it was introduced by the Devil to turn people away from Godly Creationism.

    Let me do this in Pictoral Form, so a dimwit such as yourself may understand it:

    Evilution is made up by monkey-lovers= . The monkey-lovers hate Jesus , and they worship Satan . True Christians™ know that evilution is made up by evil Scientists, and believe in GOD!

    How can I worship Satan when I believe NONE of the bible?!
    I'd of rather of come from a monkey than dust from the ground.

    Leave a comment:

Working...