X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientists always make failed predictions: evidence file

Scientists said that if we did not take action to slow the spread of covid19, the hospitals would be overloaded by now. The hospitals are not, at least in my town. This has got me thinking about other people and their failed predictions.

Scientists said that if we didn’t stop using CFCs, there would be a hole in the ozone layer and we would all get skin cancer. Yet, even though we banned CFCs, the promised hole still hasn’t given us all cancer. Stupid scientists.

Fire Departments claim that without them, we would see entire cities burning, like what happened to every major city at least once in the 19th century. Yet today every fire gets stopped at the first building. Most fire alarms are just burnt toast and Samsung phones doing their thing. Therefore we should disband fire departments.

Winston Churchill predicted that we would be fighting nazis on the beaches and in the hills through a 1000 year dark age. That didn’t happen. Therefore, the RAF was a waste of money, the blackouts and rationing and bombshelter building was a useless nuisence. He should have instead done tax cuts, and ignored WW2 like any another European cat fight.

In the seventies, scientists said that mainframe computers were the most powerful computers in the world. Yet I’m typing this on a device that is more powerful than any of those so-called supercomputers.

Also, in the 70’s scientists did not yet have a consensus on what the effects of climate change would be, therefore we can’t trust Scientists today.
    #forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Re: Scientists always make failed predictions: evidence file

The American people are onto their game. Foreigners come here with certificates they printed off the internet and get free government money. If their predictions (guesses) are right they get more free money. If they're wrong it's even better they get even more free money. We're supposed to sit by waiting for scientists to develop consensus - which they never do. Yet more free money right out of your pocket.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

There is one consensus, by which I mean a statement with which none of them would disagree rather than something they'd all endorse, and that's anything involving Jesus. Another example is coal. If we keep burning it (regardless of what proportion is used to smelt ores versus to boil water for electricity) we will all suffocate. Electric cars combine both phenomena, albeit in different locations, yet here we still are.

another failed prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
        Another example is coal. If we keep burning it (regardless of what proportion is used to smelt ores versus to boil water for electricity) we will all suffocate. Electric cars combine both phenomena, albeit in different locations, yet here we still are.
        They told us coal would cause global warming so go out and buy an electric car. Instead we have massive rainfall in Michigan and two busted dams. One more piece of evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
          Instead we have massive rainfall in Michigan and two busted dams. One more piece of evidence.
          I read engineers or "inspectors" looked at one of the dams and said it would break if extra water came along. A few days later the dam broke.

What good was that expensive engineer inspector? Did he fix the dam? It would have broken whether he predicted it or not. Too much science just wastes money.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
            I read engineers or "inspectors" looked at one of the dams and said it would break if extra water came along. A few days later the dam broke.

What good was that expensive engineer inspector? Did he fix the dam? It would have broken whether he predicted it or not. Too much science just wastes money.
            Exactly! If he "knew" it was going to break then why didn't he do something about it? I mean, what's the point of engineers if they don't fix stuff? All his little engineer buddies will now be high-fiving him, saying "Well done you!" I say "Badly not done!"

In Godless Britain, such people are called jobsworths.
            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post

Is it time for Trump to fire some of these Inspectors? I've read the government is chock-full of these kinds of redundant, self-checking, "jobsworth" positions. (Thank you for the new word, Mrs Lytton-Vasey!). Trump should use his business knowledge to make it lean and mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                They told us coal would cause global warming so go out and buy an electric car. Instead we have massive rainfall in Michigan and two busted dams. One more piece of evidence.
                Never mind how that car is made or where the electricity comes from

Let's talk about a 1920's model very comfortable, rather stylish, durable (if maintained they run just fine, plenty of room in the rear seating area) yes I'd be happy to travel in one any time.

FUMES
                Which is the greater source of fumes. Manufacturing the thing? Or what comes out its exhaust pipe over 100 years. Don't take my word for it. Don't take anyone's word. Work it out for yourselves. This is not a prediction however, the sums would be the same at any time.

What interests me here is where all that water came from?

Jeremiah 10:10 The LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

God is not only alive, He infused what He created with life. Seeking knowledge by nefarious means, initiated by Eve when she committed the sin of being deceived, led to the creation of imaginary gods. They never made anything. God knew all about it and spoke as follows to Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 10:11-12 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Now obviously He knew all about water. After all it's the oldest component of His universe. According to observations made addressing various aspects of climate the water in the air perceived as clouds comes from remote seas and oceans. It evaporates, we're told, and falls down as rain. Christians already knew this and so if there's so much rain, the water must have been sucked up from the ocean. Sure, it may be suspended in the air for a time but eventually it falls back down. Slice it where ya like God's the boss of everything!

Jeremiah 10:13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.

Scientists' failed prediction? There's two. Firstly, that we're going to run out of water. Secondly that we're all going to be flooded by sea-level-rise. But what other source is there for cloudbursts than the oceans? Even by their own standards, wouldn't the sea level fall? To pump up the clouds? Or are they saying there's a special magic source of water that by rainfall will fill up the oceans. Pretty much, that's what it amounts to.

Comment

Working...
                X