X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Babatunde
    replied
    Re: food be creation evidences

    A good argument indeed!!!! We can also see that God has designed many foods so that they are easily consumable for man and sweet to the taste. This excellent video on youtubes tells us why the banana is a nightmare for atheists to explain:

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: food be creation evidences

    I especially liked the part about how God brilliantly designed onions so the gas they emit when cut mixes with human tears to form sulfuric acid, thus exfoliating our eyes! GLORY!

    Leave a comment:


  • TravisDK
    replied
    Re: food be creation evidences

    Originally posted by Helge Fossmo View Post
    I stopped watching when "music by Enya" was announced.
    She is pagan scum and will burn in Hell.

    I have no idea what the video clip was all about...
    Luckily I have a mute button

    Very educational, thank you Petal

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: food be creation evidences

    Originally posted by Hounslow View Post
    you are what you eat?
    Where does it say that in the Holy Bible?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hounslow
    replied
    Re: food be creation evidences

    you are what you eat?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Helge
    replied
    Re: food be creation evidences

    I stopped watching when "music by Enya" was announced.
    She is pagan scum and will burn in Hell.

    I have no idea what the video clip was all about...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: food be creation evidences

    Originally posted by Petal;583536but i [B
    do [/B]belives that my brains be like a walnut, cuz i be tolded that all the time
    A beautiful tasty walnut, dear sweet Petal!
    Thank you bringing us this video.

    Leave a comment:


  • Petal
    started a topic food be creation evidences

    food be creation evidences

    i not belives that them chinee folk no this stuff before we dids, but i do belives that my brains be like a walnut, cuz i be tolded that all the time

Working...