X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Liberation Theologia
    replied
    Re: I work with a muslim

    Originally posted by Abdul-Khaaliq View Post
    Why you have problem with Muslim people?

    We are Religion of Peace.

    Don't get me started with this. Yours is no more a religion of peace than ours. We are AIMING for world domination. As you mooselimbs are familar with the idea of truce, you can understand that we may have to make temporary accomodations with some of you, just so that we can first take care of polytheists and unbelievers everywhere. Then we'll have to take care of you, and be warned that we'll eventually bury all your steamy corpses in bags made of pig skins, so that you won't even enjoy the perspective of deflowering your 72 virgins in Allah's Gardens. You'll all suffer endless agony in the very special Hell God has prepared for you distorters of the True Faith. Amen.
    Last edited by WilliamJenningsBryan; 10-18-2008, 04:43 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ahimaaz Smith
    replied
    Re: I work with a muslim

    Sorry about that kosher pig joke, everyone. My retarded brother added that. I guess he figured out that my password was JESUS RULES! Don't worry, he will be properly chastized with the rod.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ahimaaz Smith
    replied
    Re: I work with a muslim

    Originally posted by Abdul-Khaaliq View Post
    Why you have problem with Muslim people?
    Because you are trying to kill us.

    We are Religion of Peace.
    Look at the Middle East. You guys aren't even peaceful with each other.

    Originally posted by TC Patriot View Post
    There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.
    It's not well known, because we are modest, but General Pershing was a True Christian(TM).

    Like Godly Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.
    You can put lipstick on a pig, but that doesn't make it kosher.

    Leave a comment:


  • Glendora Christianson
    replied
    Re: I work with a muslim

    Originally posted by thenewchrist View Post
    Am I morally obligated to kill him, or should I save myself for a larger act of heroism such as the destruction of a Temple. Please get back to me ASAP because I will most likely be caught for this act.
    YES. YES. As far as being caught . . . I don't understand your concern. Remember, the great words of our Pastor Pistle, "It isn't murder if GOD tells you to do it." Perhaps your fear is an indication that your spirituality is in need of turbocharging?

    Leave a comment:


  • SayvedByTheLord
    replied
    Re: I work with a muslim

    Hopefully he's remembering the codpiece too,



    Originally posted by TC Patriot View Post
    It has been rumored that our Godly President Bush is dusting off his flight suit and as soon as co Presidents McCain and Palin get in he will be droping the first nuke over there in MoonGod Land.

    Mo Ham Mad (PBUH) Piss Be Upon Him! Baby Raper Mohammed.

    Just so you know. I am a gunsmith and I am developing a pork round jsut for Muslims. I am soaking all my rounds in pork fat.
    YIC,
    Sayved

    Leave a comment:


  • TC Patriot
    replied
    Re: I work with a muslim

    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    I thought we already had those. Didn't the military have to switch to synthetic lube for their rounds, so as not to insult the Muslims that they were trying to kill??
    Once in U.S. history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.


    Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The Godly U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.


    All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.


    Pointing a gun into the face of Mudslime terrorists won't make them flinch.
    They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Godly Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: I work with a muslim

    I thought we already had those. Didn't the military have to switch to synthetic lube for their rounds, so as not to insult the Muslims that they were trying to kill??

    Leave a comment:


  • TC Patriot
    replied
    Re: I work with a muslim

    It has been rumored that our Godly President Bush is dusting off his flight suit and as soon as co Presidents McCain and Palin get in he will be droping the first nuke over there in MoonGod Land.

    Mo Ham Mad (PBUH) Piss Be Upon Him! Baby Raper Mohammed.

    Just so you know. I am a gunsmith and I am developing a pork round jsut for Muslims. I am soaking all my rounds in pork fat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Isaac Peters
    replied
    Re: I work with a muslim

    Originally posted by Abdul-Khaaliq View Post
    Praise Allah (PBUH)
    No, Abdul-(sound of cat hacking up hairball), we will not praise your moon demon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Abdul-Khaaliq
    replied
    Re: I work with a muslim

    Ah-haaa-haaa-haaa-haaa-ha
    He got Banned.

    Thank you American friends for defending my Faith.

    Praise Allah (PBUH)

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Isaac Peters
    replied
    Re: I work with a muslim

    What kind of user ID is "thenewchrist," anyway? You and that mooselimb may be roommates in hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: I work with a muslim

    Originally posted by thenewchrist View Post
    Am I morally obligated to kill him, or should I save myself for a larger act of heroism such as the destruction of a Temple. Please get back to me ASAP because I will most likely be caught for this act.
    Now look at what you've done.

    Are you Racist Boy? We don't allow that kind of thing here

    Leave a comment:


  • Abdul-Khaaliq
    replied
    Re: I work with a muslim

    Why you have problem with Muslim people?

    We are Religion of Peace.

    Leave a comment:


  • thenewchrist
    started a topic I work with a muslim

    I work with a muslim

    Am I morally obligated to kill him, or should I save myself for a larger act of heroism such as the destruction of a Temple. Please get back to me ASAP because I will most likely be caught for this act.
Working...