X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JennyD
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by Pagan_Child View Post
    ok so if were not realy witches,what are real witches since you seem to know so much about us,if you say a real witch is a woman burning at the stake then,i'm happy to say that no witches were burnt during your mad campaign,were too good to be caught.
    I believe the preferred, modern method for witch execution at Landover is Smith & Wesson, not Blue Diamond.

    However, in your case, I wonder if the Pastors will make an exception? The one object left me by my Mary-loving Pagan/Catholic parents that I decided not to burn or give to charity was my father's engraved platinum Zippo lighter. I've kept it for years because his initials were the same as mine, so I generally don't have to admit that it once belonged to one of THOSE people. And I DID use it to burn their other possessions, including their Devil Beads.

    How I'd dearly love to put it to a proper and Godly use, Pastors! I realize it's normally men's work, but could I light the kindling when this vile and fork-tongued witch is introduced to her eternity in Hellfire? I'm ever so good at lighting the fireplace and the cookstove . . . I'm sure I could heat her up beautifully for you, sirs! She'd be writhing against that pole in no time!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother V
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by witchysnick View Post
    I am a vegetarian. I chose not to kill earths creatures just to eat them.

    Originally posted by also you
    I have just realized that I could be having much more intresting conversations with the leaves on the ground outside.
    Let me get this straight, you will eat leaves and plants, but won't eat flesh.

    Yet you will talk to leaves and plants, and kill them to consume them, unless you have a way of preserving a head of cabbage and not kill it when it is picked?

    Friend, if you eat bread or pasta, it contains yeast which is/was a living organism.

    Or do you only not eat the cute animals?

    Please explain how you can torture yeast and fruits and vegetables, while still condemning the death of animals that provide sustenance.

    YIC
    V

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by Pagan_Child View Post
    ok so if were not realy witches,what are real witches since you seem to know so much about us, if you say a real witch is a woman burning at the stake then,i'm happy to say that no witches were burnt during your mad campaign,were too good to be caught.
    Oh, you are real witches alright. Just very lousy ones.
    Just like one can be a lawyer and never succeed getting a client acquitted.
    Still a lawyer. Just a really bad one.
    And most witches nowadays are simply REALLY bad at what you do:
    That's because we killed all the ones who had any clue as to what they were doing way back then.

    While you people simply find some "spells" on an internet site somwhere, or in a SilverRaven book..
    And you buy your so-called "magical equipment" in shops.. all catering to stupid wiccan children like yourself -
    That is, people with no clue whatsoever to what you're actually doing.


    And the fact that you don't admit straight-up to eating babies and fornicating with satan.. That's to be expected.
    Neither did the withces killed back then in the good old days.. at first, that is.
    It was soon realized you have to use "harsh interrigation techniques" to get them to confess.
    And there's a lesson to learn there in our current war on terror.
    We have to torture these terrorists til they reveal their nefarious plots.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pagan_Child
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    ok so if were not realy witches,what are real witches since you seem to know so much about us,if you say a real witch is a woman burning at the stake then,i'm happy to say that no witches were burnt during your mad campaign,were too good to be caught.

    Leave a comment:


  • JennyD
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by snitchywick View Post
    wow, you people are a class act. I have just realized that I could be having much more intresting conversations with the leaves on the ground outside. So, toddles.

    Oh and before I leave,

    Meka eleka hi
    Meka hiney ho!
    Meka eleka hi
    Meka hiney ho!
    The wish is granted.
    Long live Jambi.
    I hope you don't catch Mecca Lecca Hi Mecca Heinyitis; I hear it's going around.

    Tell me, do the leaves answer? And do they like your clown makeup, Marcel Marceau?

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by Pagan_Child View Post
    we know everything,you can't hide anything from a witch.
    Allright then. Easy questions for you, oh allmighty witch:
    What color are my socks, my shirt, and my pants?

    Originally posted by witchysnickers View Post
    Eleka nahmen nahmen
    Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen
    Eleka nahmen nahmen
    Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen

    sleep peacefully! hehe
    Is this crap supposed to accomplish anything? Like put us to sleep?
    Cause well.. As boring as that stupid mantra you probably found somewhere on the internet may be.. it's not THAT boring.

    Really, put the Silverbunny ravenfluff book, and the snickers too, down;
    And face reality you stupid hag - Your so-called "magic" is worthless.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by witchysnick View Post
    wow, you people are a class act. I have just realized that I could be having much more intresting conversations with the leaves on the ground outside. So, toddles.

    Oh and before I leave,

    Eleka nahmen nahmen
    Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen
    Eleka nahmen nahmen
    Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen


    sleep peacefully! hehe
    Translation: OHWHATAGOOSEAMI

    Leave a comment:


  • witchysnick
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
    Did you just call Pastor Ezekiel an inside-out negro? Shame on you! There are lots of blacks who aren't consumed with hatred. At least nine. You have been assigned a bundle of infraction points for that racist hatespeech.
    wow, you people are a class act. I have just realized that I could be having much more intresting conversations with the leaves on the ground outside. So, toddles.

    Oh and before I leave,

    Eleka nahmen nahmen
    Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen
    Eleka nahmen nahmen
    Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen


    sleep peacefully! hehe

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by witchysnick View Post
    I choose to look like this because I look just fine. And you talking bad about me isn't going to change the way I feel about that. Oh, and I don't eat chicken, I am a vegetarian. I chose not to kill earths creatures just to eat them. It is cruel to do such. As for you swimming 5 miles a day, good for you. You keep doing well with that, but remember, it doesn't matter who the outside looks, only the inside, and you inside is black with hatred!
    Did you just call Pastor Ezekiel an inside-out negro? Shame on you! There are lots of blacks who aren't consumed with hatred. At least nine. You have been assigned a bundle of infraction points for that racist hatespeech.

    Leave a comment:


  • witchysnick
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    No, Jesus says that I'm better than you.

    All I was saying is sweet Christ couldn't you do a few situps and eat one less chicken every day? I swim 5 miles every day in my olympic sized pool to keep in shape. You have no excuse to look like that.
    I choose to look like this because I look just fine. And you talking bad about me isn't going to change the way I feel about that. Oh, and I don't eat chicken, I am a vegetarian. I chose not to kill earths creatures just to eat them. It is cruel to do such. As for you swimming 5 miles a day, good for you. You keep doing well with that, but remember, it doesn't matter who the outside looks, only the inside, and you inside is black with hatred!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by witchysnick View Post
    And that kind of talk makes you better than me? I think not! And to think you are a senior pastor.
    No, Jesus says that I'm better than you.

    All I was saying is sweet Christ couldn't you do a few situps and eat one less chicken every day? I swim 5 miles every day in my olympic sized pool to keep in shape. You have no excuse to look like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by witchysnick View Post
    And again, it should be obvious to you that those images you see on tv are not true witches, they are what the world sees as a witch.
    Yes, I know the images shown on TV are nothing like genuine witches. Then again, if Sabrina spent all day m*st*rbating over furry porn, dismembering small babies, and insulting God on internet forums, it's unlikely the show would have run for more than one or two seasons.

    Leave a comment:


  • witchysnick
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Sweet Jesus I wish they were. Because it is really hard looking at you, porkie.
    And that kind of talk makes you better than me? I think not! And to think you are a senior pastor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by witchysnick View Post
    Why do you feel this way. I am only evil when provoked by your kind. However, I believe that every living vreature deserves to live in peace. Why does that make me bad. And you can try the whole, Thou Shalt Not Suffer a Witch to live crap with me, it won't work, cause if god didn't want me here, I wouldn't have been born!
    Yes, God wanted you to be born so you could repent of your sins and become a Fundamentalist Christian. You wouldn't want to disobey God now would you?
    Originally posted by Pagan_Child View Post
    us pagans may beleive in what we see but we see much more than you think we do not only see things at face value and as for seeing spirits in the garden,we as witches and pagans put ourselves in direct contact with nature so if we were to open ourselves to it we would see these spirits if asked.

    yes we can see our goddess she is underneath our feet,yes we know about your devilish ways and yes we know you stole our festival/holidays and made them yours to try and get people to convert,we know everything,you can't hide anything from a witch.
    Can you actually physically see your "gods and goddesses"? What kinds of spells can you cast? How many fingers am I holding up?

    and thats another thing,if were so evil then how come during the witch burnings you were so quick to retaliate and we did nothing,this more about us as peace loving people than it does about you as glorified murderers
    That's just because God tells us to kill witches, but He doesn't tell you anything, except to give up your witchcraft and general whoredoms.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Witches are evil!

    Originally posted by witchysnick View Post
    And again, it should be obvious to you that those images you see on tv are not true witches, they are what the world sees as a witch.
    Sweet Jesus I wish they were. Because it is really hard looking at you, porkie.

    Leave a comment:

Working...