X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seeking a True Christian™ female to marry.

Hi Bubba,

I'm looking to form a godly union. You were kind enough to reply to some of my questions before and I remember you fondly.

I do want to experience a full Christian marriage, and have been waiting, are you looking for that or not?

Thank you for your time to reply

Ann

Comment

Originally posted by ann the chinaman girl View Post
      Hi Bubba,

I'm looking to form a godly union. You were kind enough to reply to some of my questions before and I remember you fondly.

I do want to experience a full Christian marriage, and have been waiting, are you looking for that or not?

Ann
      Ann, weren't you supposed to be getting married a few months ago? I hope you didn't do anything to cause the engagement to be broken off.
      And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
      Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

He was choosing between my sister and me. He chose her, I think cause she is younger.

I didn't do anything wrong...

I'm only 17, so I don't think I'm too old!

Ann

Comment

Ann,

It is well known that Bubba is a few shingles short of a roof. At 17 you have at least another year or two for your father to find a true Godly man for you. Put Bubba on the backburner. It can be hard for Orientals but patience will bring its rewards

Phil
          58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

Ain't no one gonna wed your old ass... if you broadened your choice of ladies then you could always go to the old age home. HAIL SATAN! GOD DIED IN THE GREAT WAR OF WARS AGAINST THE ANGELS, FALLEN ANGELS AND DEVILS!!! THE GREAT ONES WILL RETURN AND WILL SMITE ALL YOU PATHETIC FOOLS WHO CALL THENSELVES A CHRISTIAN! SIRZECHS WILL DESTROY ALL YOU WHO OPPOSE HIM! THE RED DRAGON HAS COME AND AZAZEL WILL SMITE THEE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by H8B1BL3Thumperz View Post
              Ain't no one gonna wed your old ass... if you broadened your choice of ladies then you could always go to the old age home. HAIL SATAN! GOD DIED IN THE GREAT WAR OF WARS AGAINST THE ANGELS, FALLEN ANGELS AND DEVILS!!! THE GREAT ONES WILL RETURN AND WILL SMITE ALL YOU PATHETIC FOOLS WHO CALL THENSELVES A CHRISTIAN! SIRZECHS WILL DESTROY ALL YOU WHO OPPOSE HIM! THE RED DRAGON HAS COME AND AZAZEL WILL SMITE THEE!!!
              Of course he will, dear! Please, try to complete your potty training and then, maybe, we can talk.

Proverbs 29:9
              If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
              2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
              Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by ann the chinaman girl View Post
                Hi Bubba,

Ann
                Ann, you might have better luck with Bubba if you happened to have a happy little surprise internal spinal massager and a little sack of pre-baby spawn dancing precariously between your legs. You're not Thai by chance, are you?
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by H8B1BL3Thumperz View Post
                  My dear, Satan is a fallen angel. God, in His infinite power, can defeat Satan with a mere word. After all, he brought you and the whole universe into existence at only a command, contrary to what liebral scientists say.
                  "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Working...
                  X