X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • metalisNOTmusic
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    Originally posted by defart View Post
    Is it wrong for a christian like me to search for a wealthy christian lady?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not the lazy type. I have my own job, and I'm not going to quit it if I indeed find a wealthy woman. I'm not as superficial as this comment looks... I want feelings too!
    All I want is to experience a bit more. Traveling, visiting museums, theatre,etc. And my monthly sallary doesn't permit me that.

    In case this isn't wrong, and I may apply for surch a woman, I am a 25 year old male, seeking the love of a wealthy christian lady.
    I'm educated, mannered, and overall fun to have around.
    Feel free to contact me(send me a private message, maybe).

    This place is the worst for advice. People here will just tell you to kill muslims and stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    Originally posted by Raimund View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha, yes I know it was a typo, there's no edit button for some reason, oh well, I guess that it's obvious that you'll more than likely never gain any trust here, right?, so now how do you gain trust with the people here, or does it matter?
    Why is it obvious he will never gain the trust of people here?

    Anyone can change his ways and become Saved(c).

    Why, just look at . . . er, and . . . oh, and what about that guy that Brother Cranky's second cousin's neighbor brought to church that time? He got Saved(c), right before he disappeared in the Putnam Parallelogram.

    That's one more reason I think it's a place where God pre-Raptures certain folks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raimund
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    Originally posted by defart View Post
    What I mean by earning one's trust very fast, is that people usually find out rapidly that I'm an honest human being, and that I would never do wrong for short term satisfaction. I do not steal, drink, curse, gamble, use hallucinogenic substances. I will stop here, as I believe it is more than enough self-praise.


    A promice is a commitment by someone to do or not do something, accidentally mistyped, ofcourse.
    Ha ha ha ha ha, yes I know it was a typo, there's no edit button for some reason, oh well, I guess that it's obvious that you'll more than likely never gain any trust here, right?, so now how do you gain trust with the people here, or does it matter?

    Leave a comment:


  • defart
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    What I mean by earning one's trust very fast, is that people usually find out rapidly that I'm an honest human being, and that I would never do wrong for short term satisfaction. I do not steal, drink, curse, gamble, use hallucinogenic substances. I will stop here, as I believe it is more than enough self-praise.

    What is a Pro-mice???
    A promice is a commitment by someone to do or not do something, accidentally mistyped, ofcourse.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raimund
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    Originally posted by defart View Post
    I usually win the complete trust of almost anybody in a record time.
    And I never let down anybody. A promice made by me is surely a kept one.

    Normally trust takes some time, with me, it can take years, obviously you know how to find all the retards, if you can win over the trust of most people. What is a Pro-mice???

    Leave a comment:


  • defart
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    Thank you all again for your enlighting feedback.
    I appologize for this stupid question!
    I now realise how stupid it is to want more from life than you already have.

    As of now, I am looking for a job, as a slave. As a slave to God.
    Would somebody adopt and accept me as his or her slave, and show me the right ways in life?
    I must mention that I am quite good with tools(around the house), I learn, adapt, and accomodate to almost any environment very fast.


    A major plus would be that I am very faithful, and I usually win the complete trust of almost anybody in a record time.
    And I never let down anybody. A promice made by me is surely a kept one.


    God bless us all!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    Originally posted by defart View Post
    A wealthy woman is a mentally stable woman, which attracts me very much, due to her air of security.
    What? Where on earth did you get that idea from? Assuming there is such a thing as a mentally stable woman, why do you assume a wealthy one would be? What about the British aristocracy? They're filthy rich, utterly inbred, and mad as a shoal of top-hatted fishes. What about Theresa Heinz-Kerry? Friend, your average rich lady is about as stable as Howard Hughes. Imagine if Howard Hughes had to deal with an "unclean time" and you get an idea of what you'd be dealing with here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raimund
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    You think he is really Le Pétomane?

    Ouch, LOL, too funny, I guess now I can put a face to that guy, Thanx JoFreddie...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Pelican
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    Originally posted by defart View Post
    Is it wrong for a christian like me to search for a wealthy christian lady?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not the lazy type. I have my own job, and I'm not going to quit it if I indeed find a wealthy woman. I'm not as superficial as this comment looks... I want feelings too!
    All I want is to experience a bit more. Traveling, visiting museums, theatre,etc. And my monthly sallary doesn't permit me that.

    In case this isn't wrong, and I may apply for surch a woman, I am a 25 year old male, seeking the love of a wealthy christian lady.
    I'm educated, mannered, and overall fun to have around.
    Feel free to contact me(send me a private message, maybe).
    You go for it buddy!!
    pound her one for me

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    Originally posted by Raimund View Post
    Oh, BTW, (which means, by the way), why did you call yourself, "The Fart", De is French for "The", I do believe, and we all know what a Fart is, don't we... "Defart", very cute. Maybe the Admin of this forum can give you a special metal for being a fart, lol..... I can just imagine a true Christian woman (with money) taking you around to all her friends and introducing them to you,, lol,, "I'd like you meet my new husband, "The Fart", lol, lol, lol....
    You think he is really Le Pétomane?

    Leave a comment:


  • Raimund
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    Oh, BTW, (which means, by the way), why did you call yourself, "The Fart", De is French for "The", I do believe, and we all know what a Fart is, don't we... "Defart", very cute. Maybe the Admin of this forum can give you a special metal for being a fart, lol..... I can just imagine a true Christian woman (with money) taking you around to all her friends and introducing them to you,, lol,, "I'd like you meet my new husband, "The Fart", lol, lol, lol....

    Leave a comment:


  • Raimund
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    Originally posted by defart View Post
    Is it wrong for a christian like me to search for a wealthy christian lady?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not the lazy type. I have my own job, and I'm not going to quit it if I indeed find a wealthy woman. I'm not as superficial as this comment looks... I want feelings too!
    All I want is to experience a bit more. Traveling, visiting museums, theatre,etc. And my monthly sallary doesn't permit me that.

    In case this isn't wrong, and I may apply for surch a woman, I am a 25 year old male, seeking the love of a wealthy christian lady.
    I'm educated, mannered, and overall fun to have around.
    Feel free to contact me(send me a private message, maybe).
    Looks like you got some great feedback here from the members, but you turned your back on it, so I'll try in good ole plain English: Just accept the life that God gave you, that's it, if God wants you to be rich, it will happen through divine intervention. I too would love to be rich, but, it's not going to happen I don't think, so I'll just accept the wonderful life that God has given me, and when I die, I know that I will be happy with the paths that I have walked, no matter how bad or how good, there is a reason for every path, and unless you understand this fact, you are doomed to a life of misery here on Earth and where ever you go after that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    Originally posted by defart View Post
    Who said I can't provide for my family?
    I can, and AM! The only problem is that I'm not satisfied with what I'm providing, and I wouldn't want my loved one to wish for something that I couldn't give to her.
    I thought you were single. What family are you presently providing for?

    Leave a comment:


  • defart
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    First of all, I would like to thank each and everyone who replied.

    This is more of a ... confusion, si I feel the need to explain myself.
    And I will, by answering the people who replied.

    Yes, being a paid escort/boytoy is wrong. Leave Phebe Carlyle alone; she's recently widowed.
    You've got it all wrong. I do not bid to become a boy-toy/escort.
    I wish to become a loving husband.
    I am terribly sorry for Phebe Carlyle's loss. I know how it feels to loose a loved one from my own experience. My father passed away two years ago. This being said, I give my word of honor that I will not contact her in any way, without her consecent.

    Yes, it is wrong. You would be taking advantage of her wealth (stealing) and lying in your intentions.
    I would not steal anything. I don't really need anything that I couldn't buy myself.
    A wealthy woman is a mentally stable woman, which attracts me very much, due to her air of security.

    The desire to "travel" I understand given the communist wasteland that you correctly seek to escape. But there is no need for travel anywhere but to the United States. This is the only country of significance in God's plan and the rest of the earth is largely irrelevant.

    Museum visits are just asking for God to rain righteous fire on you as surely as if you relieved yourself in His house of worship. Run by snotty God-mockers that will go to great lengths to distort history and ignore the only valid and true history; the 1611KJV Bible.

    Theaters exist only for the gullible that make the Hollywood joos richer and richer as they show nothing but blasphemy and corrupt our youth with the homosexual agenda.
    I haven't really thought of it that way.
    Thank you for your oppinion. I promose to review it very carefully over the weeks that will come.
    The US is one of my favorite countries, which presents itself as a heaven on earth for everybody. Having a family, with many nice neighbours.
    Who could ask for more... I honest to God can't think of a better life.



    What kind of man are you who cannot provide for his only family. The Lord wants you the male to provide for the family not the female.
    Who said I can't provide for my family?
    I can, and AM! The only problem is that I'm not satisfied with what I'm providing, and I wouldn't want my loved one to wish for something that I couldn't give to her.


    This is a very big misunderstanding. I appologize for the lack of detail.
    Last edited by Felicity; 10-31-2010, 09:59 AM. Reason: Typo

    Leave a comment:


  • barton
    replied
    Re: Is this wrong?

    Yes, hedonism is not Godly.

    Mat 6:20 "But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal"

    Do you have any treasure in heaven?

    Leave a comment:

Working...