X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for Rudy Giuliani

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    Rudy is offering us an opportunity to pray with him and have a video recording to show our friends. He has joined a service, Cameo, which allows any of us to have a recorded private Rudy conversation, a prayer in our case, and it will be ours to keep.

Rudy, of course, will get some well deserved money from this. What could be a more worthy effort than a prayer for Rudy and a Rudy profit from it?

Rudy Giuliani joins Cameo | TheHill
    Oh, what wonderful news this is, dear Brother Mayor Hold! I cannot wait until I have my appointment with dear Mr. Giuliani, on that Cameo whatever-it-is. It will be a great honor to pray with such a fine, upstanding man, and to encourage him — and to thank him — for all of the significant work that he is doing, as he continues to prove the election fraud that took place in 2020. Perhaps I could even suggest that he speak with President Trump, regarding becoming his Vice-President when Donald Trump returns to the White House on August 13th! I mean, that is, if President Trump has not already extended the V.P. invitation to our own beforehand.

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

I'm sorry I thought this was in the caption contest section.
      Attached Files
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

There must have been quite a demand. He's upped the price $325 and he's in good company.

Men made great by America

We've come full circle.

Comment

Dear Brothers and Sisters of : I must ask that you continue to lift up dear Rudy Giuliani in your prayers to Almighty . As if that poor man has not been through enough, it is now reported that he has been fired from his radio show — and it has something to do with "election lies". Well, at least that's what the FAKE NEWS nuts are saying. I think that we can all deduce that the real reason for being terminated is that Mr. Giuliani was being blackmailed and manipulated by Not-my-President Sleepy Joe Burden's DEMON-rat terrorists! At any rate, I shall include a snippet from the article that was sent to me by my sister (Agatha):

Rudy Giuliani’s Radio Show Reportedly Canceled Over 2020 Election Claims—As Trump Lawyer Faces Serious Money Problems

Rudy Giuliani was suspended from New York City talk radio station WABC and his daily show was canceled on Friday after he violated company policy by questioning the legitimacy of the 2020 election, the New York Times reported—cutting off a source of income for Giuliani months after he filed for bankruptcy.​

WABC’s owner, billionaire John Catsimatidis, told the Times Giuliani repeatedly violated the station’s policy when he “talk(ed) about fallacies of the November 2020 election” despite multiple warnings to stop.

Catsimatidis also said Giuliani texted him saying “that he refuses not to talk about it,” leading to his suspension from one of his only remaining sources of income.

Poor, poor Mr. Giuliani. How this dear man needs — and deserves — our prayers more than ever. Let us all call upon to help Mr. Giuliani, in his hour of great need.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.3 KB ID:	2067564

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
            As if that poor man has not been through enough, it is now reported that he has been fired from his radio show — and it has something to do with "election lies". . I think that we can all deduce that the real reason for being terminated is that Mr. Giuliani was being blackmailed and manipulated by Not-my-President Sleepy Joe Burden's DEMON-rat terrorists! At any rate, I shall include a snippet from the article that was sent to me by my sister (Agatha):
            There is no other explanation for canceling Rudy's talk show except revenge by the Bidens. Hunter and Joe never stop harassing Rudy and any other friends of President Trump.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

There is no other explanation for canceling Rudy's talk show except revenge by the Bidens. Hunter and Joe never stop harassing Rudy and any other friends of President Trump.
              Oh, yes! I do agree, dear Brother Mayor Hold. But, dear Mr. Giuliani is not backing down — he will not be shut up. Shortly, after the radio station disgraced themselves by firing Mr. Giuliani, Rudy went on Steve Bannon's show, and he told the truth about the situation. It appears that those voting machine companies are also behind the move to get rid of him. And, yes, I do believe that Hunter and Not-my-President Sleepy Joe Burden are the ones who started all of this!

Rudy Giuliani retreats to Steve Bannon's War Room after WABC cuts ties

GIULIANI: They're sucking up behind Newmax's back with Dominion. John and the president of Dominion have had secret talks for the last three or four years. It's now come to the point where Newsmax is raising in the lawsuit, why did ABC get special treatment? How come Giuliani is allowed to talk about this all the time and they want to depose John. And John is trying to avoid turning anything over, deposing anything, and that's why it comes up now.

BANNON: John Catsimatidis didn't call you in and didn't sit you down and explain all this and walk you through it?

GIULIANI: You think they got the guts to do all that? Get out of here. They're a bunch of weasels. C'mon. People that do this kind of stuff are not strong men. They wouldn't sit down man to man. Every time I saw down man to man with John all he would do is give me bull.

Well, it shows that the devil is working overtime, once again. Poor Rudy Giuliani: all he has done is to put the interests of patriots first, and this latest dismissal is just more of the thanks that he gets!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature Golden Green.jpg Views:	0 Size:	9.1 KB ID:	2067572

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

I am afraid there is some terrible news to share this morning, dear Brothers & Sisters of . Poor Mr. Rudy Giuliani had his 80th birthday party invaded, and intruders gave him papers accusing him of helping to overturn the 2020 election — the very election that was stolen by Not-my-President Sleepy Joe Burden! It must have been so awful for dear Mr. Giuliani, as he was trying to enjoy his birthday cake and then to realize that uninvited goons were ruining his evening. It's reported that people were crying, and that is not hard to imagine. It would have been the same if Hitler's soldiers had burst into the room. I shall include a snippet from an article below; but, kindly keep Mr. Giuliani in your prayers. Such a good Mayor and trustworthy servant of should not suffer like this!

Rudy Giuliani served with Arizona ‘fake electors’ indictment during 80th birthday bash in Palm Beach

Rudy Giuliani’s 80th birthday bash in Palm Beach was stormed “like it was Normandy” as the former New York City mayor was served with notice of his Arizona indictment, sources told The Post.

In front of nearly 75 guests, two officials with Arizona’s attorney general’s office arrived at the shindig around 11 p.m. to hand Giuliani the papers in the case alleging he and 17 others were involved in a plot to overturn the 2020 election, the sources said.

Some partygoers started screaming and one woman even cried as Giuliani was served.

He was all smiles around 10 p.m. as cake was served, posing for photos in a room full of birthday balloons.

But about an hour later the celebratory atmosphere shifted.

After he was served, Giuliani got in his car and left, sources said. The Post has reached out to him for comment.

Charges against those indicted in the so-called “fake electors” plot include fraud, forgery, and conspiracy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature Apache.jpg Views:	0 Size:	12.6 KB ID:	2067731
                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

In spite of the injustices done to him, America's Mayor could still belt out the tune, "New York, New York." People brought gifts including a new razor and the expensive cologne. It's a tough time for Rudy, but tough for all of us. The election was stolen, Rudy said so, and now he has the law chasing him.
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

In spite of the injustices done to him, America's Mayor could still belt out the tune, "New York, New York." People brought gifts including a new razor and the expensive cologne. It's a tough time for Rudy, but tough for all of us. The election was stolen, Rudy said so, and now he has the law chasing him.
                    Yes, 'tis a sad, old time for America's Mayor, dear Brother Mayor Hold; but, the good looks after those who trust in .

Proverbs 3:5,6:
                    5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

And, to prove that point, it appears that has opened a new door for dear Mr. Giuliani: the selling of deluxe coffee to needy patriots of !
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Rudy Coffee.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	2067821

Now, I have always been a Maxwell House girl, but I cannot wait to buy a case of this coffee that Mr. Rudy is selling. And, what a great bargain he is offering: two pounds for only $30.00! Sadly, as per usual, the DEMON-rats are making fun of poor Mr. Giuliani, as you shall see below; so, I do hope that we will all keep him in our prayers. And, don't forget to stock up on this delicious coffee while you have the chance!

Name:	Isabella Signature Meadow Green.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	2067822
                    (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Well, what a pleasant surprise — for a change! Finally, there is some decent, heart-warming news about dear Rudy Giuliani. And, it comes as a result of Mr. Rudy's dedication to Almighty From an interview, I shall include some excerpts:

After being called a “prophet,” Rudy Giuliani says he feels “a great deal of responsibility as a result of it, and to try to fulfill it”

KIM CLEMENT: Do you hear the sound of the trumpet? Do you hear the sound of the trumpet? Blow the trumpet in Zion, for I shall arise in Zion, says the Lord. Go! And during that time, great prophets shall arise from the Earth, and they shall stand and reveal. These are not prophets that are necessarily in the religious organizations, but prophets like I chose, Netanyahu, Rudy Giuliani.

RUDY GIULIANI (GUEST): I'm very humbled by it and feel a great deal of responsibility as a result of it, and to try to fulfill it. I mean, the reality is that I believe that this country has turned a corner and is, in many ways, already ensconced in Marxism and communism. We've driven God out. We've driven out free speech. We've driven out fairness in the justice system. Not much left after that. It is true we have states like Florida and that are free states. But in those Democratic states, and particularly in the crooked cities, you might as well be back in Soviet times. People don't have rights anymore.

This just goes to show that Almighty is still on the Throne of Heaven, and that He orchestrates all that is good and decent for beloved . Goodness; we should all be so proud of how "America's Mayor" is now, actually, also "Heaven's Mayor"! With all of Mr. Giuliani's outstanding work for 's beloved servant — President Donald J. Trump — it only stands to reason why the also favors Mr. Giuliani!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature Green.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.0 KB ID:	2068018

Last edited by Isabella White; 05-29-2024, 12:04 AM. Reason: Formatting error corrected.
                      (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Finally, our prayers for Rudy are being answered. We have asked that he be given the due of America's Mayor. Now is being regarded as a wise prophet. Things are looking up for Rudy.

Comment

Finally, our prayers for Rudy are being answered. We have asked that he be given the due of America's Mayor. Now is being regarded as a wise prophet. Things are looking up for Rudy.
                          Yes; yes, indeed, dear Brother Mayor Hold: thankfully the is intervening and giving dear Mr. Giuliani the respect that he so deserves. It just goes to show that after years of so much mockery by the DEMON-rats, they have had no effect, because is in control! It is only a matter of time before punishes the FAKE NEWS rebels for making up so much horrible junk about Mr. Rudy, such as this disgusting sort of thing:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Oozy Giuliani.jpg Views:	0 Size:	170.6 KB ID:	2068133

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature Meadow Green.jpg Views:	0 Size:	14.2 KB ID:	2068134
                          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

I just had a nightmarish dream where Rudy appeared like a grossly distorted, almost cartoonish, parody of an America patriot. He was like a money grubbing clown parroting easily disprovable statements and making for-profit appearances on bizarre conspiracy podcasts. Thankfully the haze passed after I watched Mr. Trump's solid critiques of his criminal trial. If only Rudy wasn't in the process of being disbarred he could have been Trump's lawyer.
                            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                              I just had a nightmarish dream where Rudy appeared like a grossly distorted, almost cartoonish, parody of an America patriot. He was like a money grubbing clown parroting easily disprovable statements and making for-profit appearances on bizarre conspiracy podcasts. Thankfully the haze passed after I watched Mr. Trump's solid critiques of his criminal trial. If only Rudy wasn't in the process of being disbarred he could have been Trump's lawyer.
                              Oh, poor you, dear Brother Dr. Toole! How horrible for you to endure such frightening scenes in your nightmare. Well, I blame the FAKE NEWS evildoers for your distress, Dear. Clearly, they have been polluting the interwebs with some very scary imagery about dear Mr. Giuliani!

Now, then; might I recommend a soothing cup of chamomile tea, to calm your frazzled nerves?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature Purple.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.9 KB ID:	2068144
                              Last edited by Isabella White; 06-02-2024, 03:36 PM.
                              (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Kindly remember to pray for poor Rudy Giuliani, dear Brothers & Sisters of — apparently, he is having a bit of a health concern and is somewhat unstable on his feet. At the Republican Convention, dear Mr. Rudy took a tumble and landed on top of a bunch of chairs, as you shall see here:

As if that isn't bad enough, it looks like much of the interwebs is laughing at his misfortune.

Rudy Giuliani took quite the tumble at the RNC—much to the internet’s delight

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani took a tumble at the Republican National Convention (RNC) on Tuesday, unleashing a flood of memes across social media.

Giuliani, who also served as former President Donald Trump’s lawyer in recent years, was seen walking with aides when he suddenly veered into a row of seats at the convention center in Milwaukee.

The fall from Giuliani, who was indicted in August on charges related to attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential election, immediately led to jokes as well as claims that the former mayor may have been intoxicated.

“In case you’re wondering how Rudy’s doing the answer is he’s loaded AF,” one user joked.

My; how some people can be so mean and petty. Mr. Giuliani deserves great respect and admiration — not ridicule. Let us continue to lift Mayor Rudy Giuliani up to in prayer. Thank you so very much.

Name:	Isabella Signature Magenta.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	2069095
                                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Working...
                                X