X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Susie
    replied
    Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    Wolf Spit, can I ask you a question? If you don't like what is being said to you, why are you here carrying on like a banshee? All they are trying to do is help and all your doing is offensively spitting it back in their face. Have you ever attended a finishing school to behave as a lady?

    Leave a comment:


  • Susie
    replied
    Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    Aboriginals have learnt to stand straight but, occasionally for some strange reason they bend over and start to dance around a fire behaving like different animals and knocking wood together. It's supposed to be some cultural ritual they do to contact the spirits of the land, sea and sky. Very strange.

    Leave a comment:


  • DogSpitAsshatBitch
    replied
    Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    Originally posted by Susie View Post
    I've learnt that people only whine and carry on because they are jealous about something. In her case probably because she has not accepted God and you have.

    Are Native Americans equivalent to Australia's Aboriginals?
    There is no way I would be jealous of you people. I am ahppy the way I am. It is not whining.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    Originally posted by Susie View Post
    I've learnt that people only whine and carry on because they are jealous about something. In her case probably because she has not accepted God and you have.

    Are Native Americans equivalent to Australia's Aboriginals?
    Roughly. Although I believe that abos still drag their knuckles on the ground, don't they? Our savages have learned to stand upright.

    America's savages are the best in the world, because they are lucky enough to live in God's favorite country.

    Leave a comment:


  • Susie
    replied
    Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    I've learnt that people only whine and carry on because they are jealous about something. In her case probably because she has not accepted God and you have.

    Are Native Americans equivalent to Australia's Aboriginals?

    Leave a comment:


  • DogSpitAsshatBitch
    replied
    Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Could you show us where God says that all humans are equal in the Bible?

    Why do you fat ugly squaws always whine so much about special rights?
    Your bible does not have an answer for everything. I am not fat. If you look closely at my picture I am skinny. I am not whining. It is not special rights, it is human rights which every human has. In today's world every human is equal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    Originally posted by DogSpitAsshat View Post
    No there is no such thing as a lower grade of human. We are all equal.
    Could you show us where God says that all humans are equal in the Bible?

    Why do you fat ugly squaws always whine so much about special rights?

    Leave a comment:


  • DogSpitAsshatBitch
    replied
    Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    Originally posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
    Personally, I say let 'em have their firewater as long as it keeps them in their place.

    A lower grade of humans, perhaps, but, yes, you are human beings. Has anyone in here said any differently?

    The only kingdom in which we are interested is the Kingdom of God. But hey, if you want to dance in circles and worship your animal spirits, it's a free country, so be my guest. Just don't try to bring that superstitious nonsense into the classroom where it could poison the minds of Christian children.

    Until you redskins learn to hold your liquor, it's simply not safe to have a bunch of drunken natives running around endangering clean-living white American women. God gave us this country for a reason, and we don't let anyone mess with it.
    No there is no such thing as a lower grade of human. We are all equal. Like I said there are white drunks out there that cannot hold their liquor, but I do not see you bashing on them. Not all Natives drink. I have said that before. That is science and is proven by facts that we are in the animal kingdom. It is called the classification system. So it is not superstitious nonsense.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ahimaaz Smith
    replied
    Originally posted by DogSpitAsshat View Post
    Like I said there are other races that have drunks. Not all Native American's drink.
    Personally, I say let 'em have their firewater as long as it keeps them in their place.

    We are humans.
    A lower grade of humans, perhaps, but, yes, you are human beings. Has anyone in here said any differently?

    Humans are in the animal kingdom by the way.
    The only kingdom in which we are interested is the Kingdom of God. But hey, if you want to dance in circles and worship your animal spirits, it's a free country, so be my guest. Just don't try to bring that superstitious nonsense into the classroom where it could poison the minds of Christian children.

    I think it is ok for the Natives to live where they want.
    Until you redskins learn to hold your liquor, it's simply not safe to have a bunch of drunken natives running around endangering clean-living white American women. God gave us this country for a reason, and we don't let anyone mess with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • DogSpitAsshatBitch
    replied
    Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    They have a reservation in Baltimore City?
    No, she moved off of the reservation of where she came from and lived in a regular house in the city. Baltimore does not have a reservation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Glendora Christianson
    replied
    Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Well Bless your heart Mother G, you are a sweet lady to be worrying your pretty little head about these drunken savages.

    It is a well-established historical fact that the red man cannot tolerate even small amounts of alcohol ... we need stronger laws to keep those redskins on their reservations. Just stay in their TP and pass out in there.
    I am flattered, Pastor Zeke. And about the reservations . . . I am reminded of the Good Book of Proverbs...

    23:21 For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.

    Obviously, the "American Natives" are drunkards, but I realized with the Lord's wisdom that they are also gluttons . . . just think of how they tried to hoard all of the good land in Arizona, New Mexico, and especially Nevada. But I do like a good buffet at the Indian Casino, just stay away from those "one armed warriors".

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    They have a reservation in Baltimore City?

    Leave a comment:


  • DogSpitAsshatBitch
    replied
    Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
    I have been criticized for using the word Indian, so pardon my PC but thought I'd give it a try. Anyway, the more I learn about these Native Americans, the more I'm afraid to get in my SUV and go for a drive. Seems they're a bunch of drunkards.

    But I did find this very useful video, which along with a prayer, might help to save some innocent little injuns from their parents bad driving habits. CONCERNED MOTHER GLENDORA
    No you did not use the word Indian on the other posts. You said "injun" which is different. Like I said there are other races that have drunks. Not all Native American's drink. I have told you this before but you seem to rudely ignore my facts and what I have said.

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Well Bless your heart Mother G, you are a sweet lady to be worrying your pretty little head about these drunken savages.

    It is a well-established historical fact that the red man cannot tolerate even small amounts of alcohol. Being more wild animal than human, they lose what little control they had and just go berserk. How do you think they came up with the idea of scalping people?

    We need to see more signs like the one below, and we need stronger laws to keep those redskins on their reservations. Just stay in their TP and pass out in there.

    Especially their squaws. An uglier group I've never seen.
    We are humans. Humans are in the animal kingdom by the way. I think it is ok for the Natives to live where they want. My great grandmother who was full blood Apache lived on a reservation and then later moved to Baltimore City in Maryland.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
    I have been criticized for using the word Indian, so pardon my PC but thought I'd give it a try. Anyway, the more I learn about these Native Americans, the more I'm afraid to get in my SUV and go for a drive. Seems they're a bunch of drunkards.

    But I did find this very useful video, which along with a prayer, might help to save some innocent little injuns from their parents bad driving habits. CONCERNED MOTHER GLENDORA
    Well Bless your heart Mother G, you are a sweet lady to be worrying your pretty little head about these drunken savages.

    It is a well-established historical fact that the red man cannot tolerate even small amounts of alcohol. Being more wild animal than human, they lose what little control they had and just go berserk. How do you think they came up with the idea of scalping people?

    We need to see more signs like the one below, and we need stronger laws to keep those redskins on their reservations. Just stay in their TP and pass out in there.

    Especially their squaws. An uglier group I've never seen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Glendora Christianson
    started a topic Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    Pray 4 Drunken American Natives

    I have been criticized for using the word Indian, so pardon my PC but thought I'd give it a try. Anyway, the more I learn about these Native Americans, the more I'm afraid to get in my SUV and go for a drive. Seems they're a bunch of drunkards.

    But I did find this very useful video, which along with a prayer, might help to save some innocent little injuns from their parents bad driving habits. CONCERNED MOTHER GLENDORA
Working...