X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: Stop it, get some help

    Originally posted by Rocketeer125 View Post
    It just a dance move, your looking into it too far. It really pisses me off when parents try to kill Anything and everything that kids draw joy from
    P.S text face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Really? Have you even read the entire thread and seen the image of the stance the dancers adopt?

    If you have how can you miss that it is exactly stance you would take if one was a naive young youth with barely the wisps of downy hair on their cheeks dope up on the Marijuana pills and cajoled to choose toe make the decision to assaulted anally in a public toilet?

    Do I have to draw you a picture? The left hand is firmly pressed against the toilet stall wall as the head rests in the crock of the arm as it rests upon the seat of the lavatory as the befuddled youth grimaces in hellish rhythm, I imagine?

    This is literally teaching this nation's youth to suffer rape (anal) by homersexualist perverts!

    You want kids to watch this?

    Shame on you.

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocketeer125
    replied
    Stop it, get some help

    It just a dance move, your looking into it too far. It really pisses me off when parents try to kill Anything and everything that kids draw joy from
    P.S text face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Leave a comment:


  • OneFailure
    replied
    Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

    I can't stand the dabbing trend. It's sickening to see so many teens doing it and it's still going on

    Leave a comment:


  • John Berkley
    replied
    Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    I'm happy to do what I can! I don't know if you are truly Saved or Seeking. I want to get to know you better! In any case, it can't hurt to say a Sinner's Prayer to Jesus to ask Him to forgive you. If you've never done so, it will be a life changer! If you have, you can't be sure it took because Satan is very wily and may have convinced you that it did.

    I'm happy to pray with you! I'll say this prayer out loud and if you decide to join me, then we'll know Jesus will hear! Let me know when you're done because I do have more chores to do around the house and the children tend to wander away from the table where they should be copying Scripture if I'm not there to keep an eye on them.


    Dear LORD,

    I acknowledge that you, Jesus, are the Son of God. I believe that you were born of the Virgin Mary in a miraculous way (impregnating her with the Holy Spirit, which is You, without her knowledge or consent, or even the benefit of physical sperm, but by the very will of God, who is, amazingly, also You).

    I believe you died on the cross for my sins because only a Holy Sacrifice of Yourself to Yourself could have convinced You to forgive me for having been born human and imperfect and offensive by my very nature.

    I believe you were resurrected, floated up into the air, through the atmosphere, and straight to Heaven. I believe that your divine nature means you were impervious to the physical effects of the lack of oxygen in space, that your divine body saved you from any danger of your blood boiling, your eyeballs exploding, or your lungs turning into red slush.


    I admit that I was born a sinner by your design, and there is nothing I could have done to prevent it. I know I have led a life of sinning by not obeying your every command. It tears me up inside. My guilt is overwhelming.

    Please forgive me.

    Please change my heart so I can be a willing slave and do whatever you want me to do.

    Please change my heart to want to read the Holy Bible and agree with all of it.

    Be my LORD and Master and I will forevermore be your slave.

    I beg you, save me from the very Hell you created for me in the beginning of time in case I didn't fear and obey you as per your divine wishes.

    In Jesus' Name I pray.
    Thanks for the advice, it was good praying with you.

    Thanks to you, I finally understand how to be a Real and True Christian. I will keep myself away from actions that could be considered Mormonic.


    Best regards,
    John.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

    Originally posted by John Berkley View Post
    I am not a Mormon.


    I am here to talk about the sinful subject of dabbing which had a negative effect on today's youth.


    But hey, if you can help me become a better and truer Christian then I would be happy to listen to your advice!
    I'm happy to do what I can! I don't know if you are truly Saved or Seeking. I want to get to know you better! In any case, it can't hurt to say a Sinner's Prayer to Jesus to ask Him to forgive you. If you've never done so, it will be a life changer! If you have, you can't be sure it took because Satan is very wily and may have convinced you that it did.

    I'm happy to pray with you! I'll say this prayer out loud and if you decide to join me, then we'll know Jesus will hear! Let me know when you're done because I do have more chores to do around the house and the children tend to wander away from the table where they should be copying Scripture if I'm not there to keep an eye on them.


    Dear LORD,

    I acknowledge that you, Jesus, are the Son of God. I believe that you were born of the Virgin Mary in a miraculous way (impregnating her with the Holy Spirit, which is You, without her knowledge or consent, or even the benefit of physical sperm, but by the very will of God, who is, amazingly, also You).

    I believe you died on the cross for my sins because only a Holy Sacrifice of Yourself to Yourself could have convinced You to forgive me for having been born human and imperfect and offensive by my very nature.

    I believe you were resurrected, floated up into the air, through the atmosphere, and straight to Heaven. I believe that your divine nature means you were impervious to the physical effects of the lack of oxygen in space, that your divine body saved you from any danger of your blood boiling, your eyeballs exploding, or your lungs turning into red slush.


    I admit that I was born a sinner by your design, and there is nothing I could have done to prevent it. I know I have led a life of sinning by not obeying your every command. It tears me up inside. My guilt is overwhelming.

    Please forgive me.

    Please change my heart so I can be a willing slave and do whatever you want me to do.

    Please change my heart to want to read the Holy Bible and agree with all of it.

    Be my LORD and Master and I will forevermore be your slave.

    I beg you, save me from the very Hell you created for me in the beginning of time in case I didn't fear and obey you as per your divine wishes.

    In Jesus' Name I pray.

    Leave a comment:


  • John Berkley
    replied
    Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

    I am not a Mormon.


    I am here to talk about the sinful subject of dabbing which had a negative effect on today's youth.


    But hey, if you can help me become a better and truer Christian then I would be happy to listen to your advice!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

    Originally posted by John Berkley View Post
    Last year I saw lots of kids dabbing 'round the street playing really loud Heep-Hopt "music" and shouting "Dab on them haters!".

    I can't believe how disrespectful our society has become! Back in my days we didn't "dab on them haters"! We used to go to Church and pray all day long!


    Dabbing is one of the worst things i have ever seen in my life! The sinful action of dabbing has been accepted as a norm in our society! A NORM!!!!!!!!!!

    We must do something about this "dabbing" as proud christians before the youth turn into sinner zombies!
    The only people I know who go to church all day long are Mormons. They spend the entire day shunning decent Christian society and run off to their secret temples to perform their Satanic rituals for the entire day.


    Do you identify as a Mormon? If so, Jesus has led you here just in the nick of time! You should get your spiritual ducks in a row before He calls you to His bosom and judges you sinner or saved. We can help!

    Leave a comment:


  • John Berkley
    replied
    Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

    Last year I saw lots of kids dabbing 'round the street playing really loud Heep-Hopt "music" and shouting "Dab on them haters!".

    I can't believe how disrespectful our society has become! Back in my days we didn't "dab on them haters"! We used to go to Church and pray all day long!


    Dabbing is one of the worst things i have ever seen in my life! The sinful action of dabbing has been accepted as a norm in our society! A NORM!!!!!!!!!!

    We must do something about this "dabbing" as proud christians before the youth turn into sinner zombies!

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

    Originally posted by Papa Emeritus View Post
    Do you think Pastor Zeke will touch me?
    Magic 8-Ball says, "Unlikely".
    You're 91 years old, dude. And Catholic too.

    Not even that rich anymore, since you retired.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roland
    replied
    Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

    Originally posted by Papa Emeritus View Post
    Do you think Pastor Zeke will touch me?
    Hi Emeritus,

    The goal of Christianity is having you getting touched by Jesus. If you want to enter the Christian heaven, He is the way John 14:6.

    Kind regards,

    Roland

    Leave a comment:


  • Papa Emeritus
    replied
    Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    If you have extra funding, you could do much more for humanity than attempting to stop DAB (how could you even stop it, anyway?). I would encourage you to contribute to the Pastor's Jet Fund. More young lives are touched by Pastor Zeke than any man in the world right now.
    Do you think Pastor Zeke will touch me?

    Leave a comment:


  • Diesel Stanford
    replied
    Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

    Amen, thanks for exposing this horrible trend. Not even Pastor Charles Lawson has exposed it yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • GreatScott
    replied
    Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

    Dabbing is awful... but I think it's referring to how it looks like you're coughing when you have your arm like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Onmyknees4God
    replied
    Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

    I hope I'm not remiss in overlooking it, But I didn't see it mentioned that a "dab" Is also the name of an illicit drug, another tool of the evil one.


    I know the youth sees their friends sinning and feels pressure from Satan to conform but seek strength in the word of the Lord my friends!


    Romans 12:2
    "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God"


    Exodus 23:2
    "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment"

    Leave a comment:


  • Thomas Taylor
    replied
    Re: Why "Dabbing" is Sinful

    Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
    Brother Thomas!
    How heartwarming it is to see your contribution to our discussion!
    I've missed your presence and would hug you (in a robust, manly, indifferent sort of way) if I were able to.
    BrotherLarry

    Brother Larry,
    Thank you for your heart felt welcome. After returning from the sin infested streets and jungles of the God Forsaken Philippines an indifferent, manly and robust hug would be most welcome.


    By the way, how is the fund raiser for Landover University coming along? Let me know if you need any assistance.

    Leave a comment:

Working...