X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satan isn't even pretending any more

Oh, how terribly disturbing, dear Sister Mitza. Clearly, that guitar player is controlled by the devil. It's as if his guitar is intended for the use of false gods, such as those strange demons that the Hindoo people worship:

And, you are quite correct in saying Satan isn't even pretending any more. Agatha (my sister) called last night, and we discussed something similar. Aggie had heard about a music competition in Europe, and the act from Spain was obviously orchestrated by Satan — himself! I shall include a video clip below. It just goes to show how Satan is not pretending, — as you have declared so wisely — and he is determined to make the homersexualistic lifestyle the norm for society! May help us and keep us safe, in ' Name, I pray.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature Rose.jpg Views:	0 Size:	15.5 KB ID:	2067609
    (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

I don't know what has to go wrong with someone to think a creature with 14 arms would even be possible with otherwise normal shoulders and what looks like a single neck. (Within the normal distribution of possible necks, that is.) Let's hope he never needs orthopaedic surgery! There is definitely a common thread between all the demonic possessions masquerading as entertainment, raucous cacophony, disturbing visual elements, and I don't want to seem closed minded or anything – after all there are creatures having many multiples of limbs, such as centipedes and lobsters. But they don't have necks and shoulders. “Therefore,” any rational demon would think, “I need to use an arthropod schema to elicit an idol of my fourteen-armed three-headed self; otherwise they'll just laugh at me.” With modern developments in electronics, our demon is gratified to learn, strobe lighting (synched to brainwaves) and processed sound (tuned to resonate body parts, like a certain sized window pane will resonate when a certain note is played, so body parts such as the aorta will resonate) means that human responses can be controlled directly. The sound doesn't even need to be very loud – but then two or three precisely tuned notes need to be produced. The Spanish witch could do that or the guitarist, however I doubt the gentleman below produces anything so subtle.

Click image for larger version  Name:	640px-Cannibal_Corpse_Rockharz_2018_13.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.3 KB ID:	2067616

Satan, whom modernists claim does not exist, can get people to accept just about anything. And having done so, what need is there to hide behind an idol at all? The time saved not having to design a crustacean goblin can be spent occupying people directly, a process having great success in Europe.

Comment

We need to be on guard for the clever tactics of Satan. Now he is using the court system to give drag homers the freedom to spread their filth.

Idaho Drag Performer Wins $1.1 Million In Damages After Far-Right Blogger Defamed Him (msn.com)
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
          We need to be on guard for the clever tactics of Satan. Now he is using the court system to give drag homers the freedom to spread their filth.

Idaho Drag Performer Wins $1.1 Million In Damages After Far-Right Blogger Defamed Him (msn.com)
          This is such terribly distressing news, dear Brother Mayor Hold. It is like I said in an earlier posting: it won't be safe to go to the Piggly Wiggly, with these homers out there to accost innocent, people! Why, who on Earth wants to come face-to-face with any of these outrageously-disgusting drag homers?! Well, they will just have to answer to the on Judgment Day, and then they shall see the price for their rebellion and sinful attitudes!

I Corinthians 6:9,10:

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of ? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Drag Queens.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	2067973
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Isabella Signature Green.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	2067974
          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Working...
          X