X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid Good News! Obummer has the Chinese Flu!

When the telephone rang this afternoon, I knew it was Agatha (my sister) calling, as we always chat mid-afternoon. Well, the news that Aggie gave to me was priceless. Apparently, not-my-President Obummer has the Chinese covid flu!

I've found an article about this on our always-reliable Fox News site, and here it is:

Former President Barack Obama announced Sunday he tested positive for COVID-19.

"I just tested positive for COVID. I’ve had a scratchy throat for a couple days, but am feeling fine otherwise. Michelle and I are grateful to be vaccinated and boosted, and she has tested negative," Obama said in a tweet.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bar...e-for-covid-19

I'm sure it is only a matter of time before we're posting about Obummer's trip on the Train to . Oh, I know that it might be a nice thing to offer a prayer for him; but, honestly, why bother? If he needs help, let him rely on that horrid ObummerCare!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Re: Covid Good News! Obummer has the Chinese Flu!

Probably he has Obamacare. It came from there. Think of the millions who might be at risk. Socialized medicine will kill us all.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

"As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly." - Proverbs 26:11. Clearly Balack Hussein Odinga is behind the times. If he wanted to jump onto the current liberal hoax bandwagon to get attention (which he's clearly trying to do), he should've claimed his mansion was shelled by the Russian military. If the boy really wants to carry this "I gots the 'rona!" nonsense out to its logical extreme, of course I, being a gracious Christian man, will pray that he accepts Christ as his Savior in his final moments (Luke 15:7). What's next, Bill Clinton with swine flu?
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

It is kind of ironic that the man forcing junk healthcare onto everyone else ends up sick. As Mr. Lukes says, let's enjoy seeing him eat his own dog vomit.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Well, that was disappointing. Why does it seem like everyone who got the clot shot survives Covid, while those who remain pure of blood are the ones to die? It's almost like they're infected with a different virus entirely.

Could it be that when unjabbed people are hospitalized, the staff injects them with a more potent form of Covid, or even an outright poison? Maybe the ventilators are sucking the air out of their lungs instead of pumping it in.

It's high time Project Veritas or someone with equal journalistic reach and integrity investigated what's REALLY going on in those hospitals.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia Day Templeton View Post
            Well, that was disappointing. Why does it seem like everyone who got the clot shot survives Covid, while those who remain pure of blood are the ones to die?

It's high time Project Veritas or someone with equal journalistic reach and integrity investigated what's REALLY going on in those hospitals.
            As a medical man, I can tell you behind the scenes they are probably treating the vaccinated ones with Ivermectin and lung bleach and letting the unvaccinated ones die in the yard like animals. If you even believe there is a "COVID 19" in the first place that nobody knows what the 19 means, which I do not.
            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
              As a medical man, I can tell you behind the scenes they are probably treating the vaccinated ones with Ivermectin and lung bleach and letting the unvaccinated ones die in the yard like animals. If you even believe there is a "COVID 19" in the first place that nobody knows what the 19 means, which I do not.
              Apparently there were 18 previous "covids" that failed to even make the news, let alone require turning the world into a maximum security prison.

Almost as if this isn't about a virus at all, but global control...
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X