X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Engles
    replied
    Re: Hello capitalists!

    Originally posted by Red Army View Post
    Hello comrade Engels!


    I think you will be pleased in knowing that the Party has released and statement for the next USA election. We all should be supporting Donald Trump. The party still have ties to former KGB agents, you know, and they are all about Donald!


    http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...-europe-516895
    I am not your comrade. Engles is a nickname of mine apparently given to me for my higher than average fluency in English, since "Engles" sounds like "English". At least that's what I've been told.


    It's not a testament to your godless commie idol. Also why in God's green earth would you support the Donald if you are a communist? Our future president Trump is as great a believer in capitalism as you can get. God would not have picked him as the nominee of the godly Republican Party if he were a commie like you.


    If you're so fond of communism then why don't you go move to Cuba. They've got plenty of room for you, because we True Christians™ don't want your type here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Army
    replied
    Re: Hello capitalists!

    Originally posted by Engles View Post
    What kind of rock have you been living under? The godless Soviet Union has not existed for the past 25 years, and neither has the Red Army.


    I know you're going to vote for Hillary Clinton tomorrow. However, doing so will damn you to hell even more so than you are already. will not allow commies or democrats anywhere near Heaven.



    Hello comrade Engels!


    I think you will be pleased in knowing that the Party has released and statement for the next USA election. We all should be supporting Donald Trump. The party still have ties to former KGB agents, you know, and they are all about Donald!


    http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...-europe-516895

    Leave a comment:


  • Engles
    replied
    Re: Hello capitalists!

    Originally posted by Red Army View Post
    Hello capitalist Christians,


    My name is Red Army. It is not my real name as I live and breath for the Communist Revolution and therefore I am pursued by all the capitalist powers around the globe.

    Red Army
    What kind of rock have you been living under? The godless Soviet Union has not existed for the past 25 years, and neither has the Red Army.


    I know you're going to vote for Hillary Clinton tomorrow. However, doing so will damn you to hell even more so than you are already. will not allow commies or democrats anywhere near Heaven.


    KJV Matthew 7:23 - And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Army
    replied
    Re: Hello capitalists!

    Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
    Thank you, dear. That reminds me so much of the words of Max Ehrmann:
    I'm sure we can all agree that both sentiments are equally deep and meaningful.
    I'm reading that Ehrman inspired hippies. I'm not used to read more than a few authors, though. I read Marx, Engels and Lenin mostly. All the other readings are only a distraction made by the capitalist powers to separate us from the work for the revolution.


    Hippies are the disgusting sons of the first world capitalist. They are our enemies. I prefer to be stoned to death by a group of redneck capitalists than to sit in round with hippies to sing folk songs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Army
    replied
    Re: Hello capitalists!

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    Did he say that before or after he made Stalin and Mao kill everyone who disagreed with him?
    He said it way before. He did not send them to kill anyone, though.
    But I guess you and I can agree that a good genocide is sometimes necessary, the difference would be the reasons for genocide.
    Disagreement with given rules has a capital punishment, does that sounds familiar comrade Cranky?

    Leave a comment:


  • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
    replied
    Re: Hello capitalists!

    Originally posted by Red Army View Post
    As Karl Marx used to say “Surround yourself with people who make you happy. People who make you laugh, who help you when you’re in need. People who genuinely care. They are the ones worth keeping in your life. Everyone else is just passing through.”
    Thank you, dear. That reminds me so much of the words of Max Ehrmann:
    You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
    I'm sure we can all agree that both sentiments are equally deep and meaningful.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hello capitalists!

    Originally posted by Red Army View Post
    As Karl Marx used to say “Surround yourself with people who make you happy. People who make you laugh, who help you when you’re in need. People who genuinely care. They are the ones worth keeping in your life. Everyone else is just passing through.”
    Did he say that before or after he made Stalin and Mao kill everyone who disagreed with him?

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Army
    started a topic Hello capitalists!

    Hello capitalists!

    Hello capitalist Christians,


    My name is Red Army. It is not my real name as I live and breath for the Communist Revolution and therefore I am pursued by all the capitalist powers around the globe.


    I am here in a mission from my Party, to get to know the americans better. Their true culture and beliefs. And after an extensive research on the web, we have found that you can't get more american than being a Ture Christian. And you can't get more True Christian than in this forum


    Therefore, the Party has issued a declaration for the introduction forum:


    1) Even when religion is opium of the people, we have to read the Bible to get to know the religious mind. We can also state that the following is going to be the favorite verse of the Bible for all the members of the Party:


    Acts 2 44:45


    44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;


    45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.


    2) We don't go to any Church, except to burn it to the ground. So far, we have not in our plans to burn any Baptist Church, so we are not offending any True Christian.


    3) The Party will not issue any statement about having found Jesus. All members of the Party are bound to respect this no-statement position.




    So I'm declaring my intention to "hang out" in this forum. As Karl Marx used to say “Surround yourself with people who make you happy. People who make you laugh, who help you when you’re in need. People who genuinely care. They are the ones worth keeping in your life. Everyone else is just passing through.”




    Red Army
Working...